Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lineage2 Best

Discussion on Lineage2 Best within the Lin2 Private Server forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lineage2 Best

CHRONICLE

Lineage II CT 2.5 Freya

RATES

Experience multiplier 8x
Skill points multiplier 5x
Experience multiplier (Party) 10x
Skill points multiplier (Party) 5x
Drop rate 10x
Adena drop rate 15x
Spoil rate 25x

ENCHANT RATES

Enchant rate is 66%
Elemental stone enchant chance is 25%

Max enchantment is +16
Safe enchant rate is +3

EVENTS
Some events in server;

TvT Event - Auto
Team versus team event, participation npc spawn in giran before 30 minutes and announce when will start.

Celebrate Freya - Auto
A coin is enoung for freya, buy a potion with a coin.

Capture the base - Auto
A simple event, starts in Goddard and announce when will start, the rewards are some nice accessories with low chance.

Last Hero - Auto
This event starts in Giran after restart and after all 180 minutes it starts again and again, reward is really nice. The winner becomes hero until logout.

Frog Race, Moto Race - GM
All participations transform to frog, kid or moto, and than the race starts. If you win race, reward will be yours.

Rabbit - GM
The simple Rabbit Box event! Participations transform to rabbit and than open boxes with their unique skills, all reward can be found in these boxes.

Easy Boss Hunting Bosses - Auto
One of selected boss that might be Barion, Shacram, Anakazel, Lord Ishka, Ice Fairy Sierrai or Lost Captain, spawn somewhere in the world and announce it's location so wait one hour for event than despawn. After first event, the same event will start again and again in every 4 hours. Rewards: Elemental Stones, Fireworks, B grade weapons, event medals and a life stone.

Hard Boss Hunting Bosses - Auto
One of selected boss that might be Queen Shyeed, Lilith, Anakim, Tiat, Ekimus, Beleth or Benom, spawn somewhere in the world and announce it's location so wait one hour for event than despawn. After first event, the same event will start again and again in every 4 hours. Rewards: Elemental Stones, Fireworks, B grade weapons and A grade common weapons, event medals and a life stone.

Find Character Event - GM
A npc spawn in a town, and gm announce some tips. If you find this npc first, [GM]Owner will reward you.

Vitality Event - Auto
A simple event which support you with a buff.

Master of Enchanting Event - Auto
Master yogi spawned in giran near blacksmith, enchant his staff. Maybe he will reward you. If you are good enough, really nice reward can be optained.

Squash Event - Auto
Summer squash? Collect nectar and spawn squash, after all cut them with chrono weapon, some potion and scrolls can be found in these squashes.

Medal Event - Auto
Collect medals from monsters, play heads or tails and than buy items from event manager.

Bloodshed Events - Auto
A simple solo maze event, kill bosses and find reward event.

Treasure of Vampirella Event - Auto
A unique solo maze event, kill Bloody Vampirella and find her treasure.

Kill GM Events - GM
A teleporter npc spawned in giran and teleport all players to gm's room, the gm killer wins a great reward.

Rock Game - Auto
A simple rock, paper, scissors game.

Online Event - GM
Be online everytime, the gm will put some rewards to your inventory.

OTHER FEATURES
Shift click system, with shitf+click you can show npcs and mobs stats, drops and other features.
Easy crafting system, all materials drop from all monsters with a nice rate.
Full buffer NPC including kamael and dwarf buffs
Scheme Buffer
Autoloot
Improved gatekeepers in all cities.
Hunting Zones with buffer.
Event Bosses.
Balanced pvp, balanced game play.
Inventory limit increased for dwarfs.
All buy/sell store limit increased to 20.
Shift click to npcs is on.

UTF 8 Lang support
Client has utf 8 language support so you can chat in all languages.

Tags
lineage2