Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2Drotex x100

Discussion on L2Drotex x100 within the Lin2 Private Server forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L2Drotex x100

Hello,
We're a new community of Lineage II Epilogue. Server is yesterday started. We've worked really hard and everything what a good server need will be work but some thing doesn't work it's normal. You can report it on our Forum (Forum will be created today but I think neverone need report today anything).

Rates:
Exp:x100
Sp:x100
Adena:x200
Drop:x3
Spoil:x3
Party Exp:x2
Party Sp:x2

Enchant:
Normal Scrolls Chance:67%
Blessed Scrolls Chance:75%
Weapon/Armor/Jewel Safe:+4
Weapon/Armor/Jewel Max:+16

If you would have other Rates... You can post it on Forum.

Custom NPC's
Kandra

is our Vesper shop. There will you have items for Wind Matra.

Wind Mantra Farming Zone is "Abandoned Camp"
_____
Falken

is our GmShop. There can you have items for Adena or you can buy Dynasty items with Water Mantra.

Water Mantra Farming Zone is "Monastery of Silence"
_____
Nephis

is our Special Shop, there you can buy Raid Boss Jewels (It isn't so easy!), Enchant Scrolls (You can buy for Wind Matra of Festival Adena) , Accesoires (You can buy accessoires for Festival Adena).

Fire Mantra Farming Zone is "Mahum Checkpoint"

Festival Adena, you can win it in TvT Event. TvT Event Reward is x20 Festival Adena.
_____
Bank

is our Drotex Gold Bar "maker". You can change with Bank (Npc) 500.000.000 Adena to 1 Gold Bar...
This Npc is very simple.
_____
Asyatei

is our Buffer Npc, you can have Buff for 5 hours.
Its to a simple buffer.
_____
Zenya
is our Gatekeeper, you can teleport with this npc in every town.
You can find Lvl zones from 10 to Lvl 84.

Wedding
Our Wedding Npc is in Pernassus.
Main Town
Town of Giran
Town of Goddard
Town of Gludin
Pernassus

We have much, much more. I'm sorry for English I didn't Write so good in English.
You can write bad or good comments about our server

Thank for reading...
Old 07/18/2010, 19:39   #2

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 8,075
Please post all advertisment about privat servers in the sticky thread:

Quote:
Why this thread ? Because the section is to help users to create a own server or to solve problems, and not a privat server advertisment section.
#reported
Old 07/19/2010, 13:42   #3

elite*gold: 0
I'm sorry I didn't know that.