Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need to change Lineage 2 interface language

Discussion on Need to change Lineage 2 interface language within the Lin2 Private Server forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need to change Lineage 2 interface language

Hi all,

I have searched for this but have found nothing. In fact I have been searching the past few days and found nothing on this.

I would like to be able to play on interlude-online.ru, BUT everything is in RUSSIAN. I have played around with files in the system folder but can NOT figure out which file(s) I need to replace to change all of the dialogue from Russian to English.

I have put systemmsg-e.dat from my english copy of l2 interlude into the l2 interlude system directory for interlude-online.ru but that does NOTHING. I know this can be done, because I have seen that someone did it but I can not locate that person to ask what they did.

Any help would be EXTREMELY helpful!

Oh and if you want to know why I want to play on this server, because it is a good vs. evil faction server that has a population of 800+ users at any given time. Ever since L2GVE.net died, we have had no GoodVSEvil Faction servers to play (that I know of).

Thanks!
dedge
Old 05/09/2013, 09:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
Here's a English system folder for interlude-online.ru , Took me forever to figure out how to show the sprees and multikills. Anyways enjoy.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[PW MY <- PWI] Change interface?
03/21/2010 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Hi there guys! Well actually, I play both MY and International versions of Perfect World, and I was wondering... May I change PW-MY's interface skin with the PWI's one, and how? Cuz, well, you see... MY version's appearance looks so obsolete, and it would be so much funnier if I could change it with the one on the international! Thank you everyone! Kindest regards, Slovenja
How to change sro interface
02/05/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hi everybody, sry if i ask a stupid question, but i really cant find it. Can someone upload a silkroad interface? i mean the hp/mp/exp bars and all that, not skills and monsters, only the interface please? And is it possible to be banne for pk2 editing? :) thx
Lineage 2 - Model change
05/07/2009 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Hi there, is it possible to change the character model in l2? for example I want that my human fighter looks like a dark elf fighter. Is it possible with changing database? Thanks for help.
Change Interface?
01/09/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm play'n on a c6 server and the client uses the c5 interface but I'd like to have the new pimped L2interface. Is there any manual patch that you guys know that I could use to replace the old interface with the new one? Thx, p ~ Edit:Found it. Close please.
Change interface by GUI mod
03/29/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 6 Replies
Not working anymore, fixed patched or whatever =( *NOTE* always create a backup of files ur going to modify *NOTE* Okay, what I want to do is to fully customize the interface of conquer, if you go to Sking Guide u'll find a very good guide to modify the look, i also made one u can access here , but in this one im gonna show how to change the position of the differents elements on conquer's interface. In this ocation as example we'll change the position of the PK buttons PK - TEAM -...