Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[L2j-Interlude] NovaWorld 75x

Discussion on [L2j-Interlude] NovaWorld 75x within the Lin2 Private Server forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[L2j-Interlude] NovaWorld 75x

TEST mode ON
START at 2012-07-14 18.00 +2GTM

After a long months of work and observation of other projects, we finally decided to show who can call themselve 'the most advanced Lineage2 private server' project. Few months of constant development work made our server better as it was before. Community will know who to choose - NovaWorld Interlude is going to offer the best gameplay experiences available once more!

By working on this project for years, we managed to reach optimal gameplay with balanced skills, economics and other major elements.

Interlude server configuration
RATES

Experience (XP): x75
Spell Points (SP): x75
Drop (Adena): x75
Drop (Items) / Spoil: x25
Drop (Raidboss / Grandboss): x5
Drop (Grandboss Jewelry): x1*
Drop (Quest Item): x10**
Quest Reward: x3**
Manor: x5

*one grandboss jewelry peace per grandboss
**not apply for all quests

ENCHANTING

Max. Enchant amount: +16
Chance (for regular scrolls): 55%
Chance (for blessed scrolls): 60%

GRANDBOSS RESPAWN

Antharas: 72+4 hours*
Valakas: 72+5 hours*
Baium: 48+4 hours*
Zaken: 40+4 hours*
Queen Ant: 24+2 hours*
Orfen: 20+4 hours*
Core: 33+4 hours*
Frintezza: 48+6 hours*

Also, raidboss 'Flame of Splendor Barakiel' respawn time changed to 6+2 hours*

*First number indicates hours of main respawn time. Second number means random delay of respawn.

CUSTOM MODIFICATIONS

Modify your character settings by typing .menu
Hold CTRL+SHIFT to look drop of monsters or raidbosses.
Repair stucked character by creating new character in same account and typing .repair
Vote or participate in the events by typing .events
Start your offline shop by making your vendor or manufacture and typing .offline
Learn more about your character stats by typing .whoami
Allow or forbid incoming buffs (works only on peace zone) by typing .blockbuff
Enable or disable account bind to your computer by typing .bindhwid *

*When computer is binded, you will be able to login only from computer you used to bind account. Bind status can be checked by writing .hwidstatus

SERVER FEATURES

Fully working skills based on the global balance
All quests fully working
Working Fortresses, Clan Halls and Castles
Fully working Raid / Grand Bosses (such as Frintezza, Sepulchers, etc.)
Working cursed weapons
Scheme Buffer (2 hours of buff time)
24 buff slots (+4 for Divine Inspiration skill)
Heroes changes each week
Gatekeeper teleports players to Catacombs, Necropolis and Primeval Isle
Mammon NPCs added to all towns
GM Shop up to B-grade added to all towns
Materials and their recipes added to GM Shop
Antibox policy: main character and 1 box allowed to login
Working 'Anti Heavy' system
Working automatic events: TvT / CTF / DM
Commercial geodata

The server is ready for your gaming pleasure. Judge it by yourself but remember - once you login, there is no way back!
Old 07/07/2012, 12:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
Interlude X75 server kicks off next weekend Saturday (2012-07-14) at 18:00 GMT+2 . You can find more Information about the server in our website's Information section or by clicking this link

Don't rush to download the patch, cause it will change before the server start (updates and so on). Invite your friends, clan mates to play with more fun. Till the start, we invite you to test out our server and report all found buggs at forum

After long discussions, we decided to start an Invitation system for players who want to help advertising our project (especially new upcoming server). If you want to help us - visit this website - register your nickname and share your URL. In next Sunday (2012-07-15), the 3 most players invited people will be awarded with special prizes (probably donation coins, but we will think out something more interesting).

Best regards,
team