Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2Top - The Newest and soon to be one of the best L2 Server Lists / Top Sites

Discussion on L2Top - The Newest and soon to be one of the best L2 Server Lists / Top Sites within the Lin2 Private Server forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L2Top - The Newest and soon to be one of the best L2 Server Lists / Top Sites

Hey guys, thanks for reading this. There is a new l2 server list [AKA Topsite] out there, somewhat like l2.hopzone.net or xtremetop100.com! Check it out, post your server, and more. Our top site supports reviews, ratings, the ability for anyone to tell a friend about your server, and MORE! Check us out now, and put your server! Don't worry about unrelated items getting on our toplist either, every single server is approved before becoming available to the public. Have fun, and good luck!

lineage2top.co.cc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Server needs coder and drop items id lists
07/15/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
hi i made a p.s. i need a coder for it. i also need a drop item id list......like spirit cores, leathers, ect. it is ep4 contact me at: Skype: danrad71 MSN: [email protected]
Private server sites with bad grammar.
02/17/2010 - Private Server Advertising - 6 Replies
Hi, I know not all private servers are from America and have great English skills, but a lot of the sites are in English, broken English. It gets kind of annoying seeing "You buy 500 premium cash u get many item free as thank!" Since they're going to use English anyways, why not make it look proper and professional so people might take them more seriously when reading the content? If you have a private server and are operating a web site in conjunction with it and are a bit shabby...
Anyone Got Lists?
01/26/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
hey i was wondering if anyone here has, or has a link to a list or lists containing NPC ID's, Monster ID's, Map ID's etc.. and before anyone says i've already searched :P but havent come across anything! thanks guys :)
NEED MORE SKILL LISTS
06/23/2008 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
i need more skill lists to my char how i can get tht in elite private server
Private Server Sites
01/29/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Well i was hoping if anyone knew teh site for COPS and CoeMu, thx for replying :)