Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]L2 NET BUFF SCRIPT

Discussion on [HELP]L2 NET BUFF SCRIPT within the Lin2 Private Server forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]L2 NET BUFF SCRIPT

Hello Guys i am very new in this kind of stuff and i want your help to make a script for "lineage 2 (private server)" which is the server of l2 i play!
I want a script that will target the buffer which is named "buffer"(and it is in the area i farm) and choose the "auto buffs" choice. And then keep on farming
Thank you in advance

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]L2 NET BUFF SCRIPT
06/05/2011 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Hello Guys i am very new in this kind of stuff and i want your help to make a script for lineage 2 "a private server" which is the server of l2 i play! I want a script that will target the buffer which is named "buffer"(and it is in the area i farm) and choose the "auto buffs" choice. And then keep on farming Thank you in advance
is there any script to auto buff someone with cleric ?
06/06/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hello guys .. i really need a script that selects someone buff him every 30 mins ... any help would be appreciated .. thanks in advance
BUFF script??? need help her
11/24/2008 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
1st of all good day !! last night during siege time i saw my friend playing also L2 he call me try to see of what his doing he only whisper the buffer in the clan hall and suddenly he got some buffs example he whisper to the buffer letter E (Empower), He got empower but the buffer is in the Clan Hall. is this a script? or wat? if it is. . can you post some link to Download thanks guys. .
L2W IG 1.79 Question for using cat buff script.
08/01/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Hey guys..i been trying to get a script or a version of walker that has a working blessing of queen cat buff for the crit rate and crit power buff. Any help guys? thx alot.
cleric buff script
07/19/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
okay i am a wizzard/cleric does anyone have a script there change to cleric rod and buff recovery division and change back to staff. if anyone have such a script i hope it work with isro bot ?