Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CREATING SERVER PROBLEM

Discussion on CREATING SERVER PROBLEM within the Lin2 Private Server forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CREATING SERVER PROBLEM

hello guys i wan't to make a interlude server but i got a problem help me

deconnected from loging trying to reconnect
java.net.connectException connecting refused : connect
connecting to login on my ip

but whats problem ? Oo
Old 02/19/2011, 06:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
Try posting some pics of the issue for us....and go more into detail we arnt there with you...Do you have the latest Java.... out. Pictures would be the most helpfull to get you all setup

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Perfect World Entertainment- problem whit creating account.. HELP!
04/28/2010 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Hi guyz.. I need help about PWE account creation.. I got PWE acc long time ago but i forgat pasword so i decide to create new account! So i create new acc and as usual i nead to activate my account, when i go to my e-mail they send me activation link so i click it and then i was send to PWE site and it says ''Our sincerest apologies, there was an error activating your account. Please send a ticket with your account name and email address through the PWE support ticketing system at...
Help with Creating Co Server !
02/05/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
i just try to create Conquer Server with Pgadmin III & PostgreSQL , everything work fine...but when i try to open client to login the game, i dont see the server.. why?! LoOk: http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/c6eb683f8 b.jpg what i should try to do? please help... and sorry for bad english . EDIT:And Btw i forgot to say..i didn't patch the game or something..idk how ..i just made server.dat and the config.ini and all rest..but i dont did any patch in client..~
5165 character creating problem.
01/01/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Ok, so, recently i made my server online,its just for fun, nothing big or stuff like that,but, appearantly the other ppl got a problem. After they create an account on site, they log in, create the character, and you get dc after you create it, as we all know, but, when they relog to play, they are sent back to character creation,but when i make an account from cmd window, it works fine. so pls a little help , Thank you very much!
Creating account problem
08/04/2009 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
hi , i decided to create a new account of european version but every time i try it sayes that either the mail is used or the username , i tryed changing several mails and usernames (like : gergfsf8f7fsfes%) but still doesen't work , so if anyone could tell me whats happening or could create an account for me i would greatly apreaciate it :handsdown: .
Problem with account creating on a clean-db?
05/14/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
Do the dekaron server clean DB's work properly? Cause I used a clean DB at first and it didnt work only thing u can do is login but after that u cant create character. But after when I used one of the DB with premade accounts and stuff it worked fine. But again I tried using a clean DB and having problems creating chars. All that happens is u click new and creation window comes up u choose class and name then when u choose braiken/loa an error message pops up and on the box there is...