Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 23:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Easy [Guide] To make lineage2

Discussion on Easy [Guide] To make lineage2 within the Lin2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old 12/07/2009, 00:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
also what version of l2 is this is if not Gracia final how do i change it to make it gracia final
Old 12/08/2009, 12:24   #17

its too short...creating a server isnt just configure
Old 12/16/2009, 19:14   #18

hey guys i cant download and plz upload on another server
Old 01/25/2010, 14:48   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by westboy View Post
sa ma fut pe tutorialu tau we mortule ca nui bun de nimica .... si bunica stie mai bine *** se face un srv de l2 ..... imi faci si mie 1 pls :| asa ca hai cu bine si sa ma tragi de coaie
mancamiai pula sa ii mananci de orfan
Old 02/20/2010, 21:25   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by djlado View Post
hey guys i cant download and plz upload on another server
Agree! n navicat link doesnt work.. It just give that same setup exe than above link
Old 02/22/2010, 16:28   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKK3 View Post
Agree! n navicat link doesnt work.. It just give that same setup exe than above link
cmon dude use your brain..google it and ull find 1000x link
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2010, 14:52   #22

xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2010, 17:55   #23

Thumbs up :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpubzy View Post
Download List :
Server -
Datapack -
MySQL -
Navicat -
Extended Navicat -
Java -

Setup
1. Extract L2J_Server.zip and L2J_DataPack.zip to a folder named "Server". Extract L2J_Server.zip FIRST!!!

2. Run "Setup.exe" and just go through clicking next UNTIL you get to the password screen, put in a password that you will remember. Write this down for Navicat. Install the Java version that suites your computer.

3. Download Navicat if you haven't already. Download "Extended Navicat" and put it in you navicat folder. If you get an overwrite message you did it right. Run navicat and click the "Connection" button.

Connection name: localhost
Host name/ip adress: localhost
Port: 3306 (unless you selected otherwise in MySQL setup wizard)
User name: root
Password: The password you selected for MySQL in the setup wizard

Double click your new connection to open it. If you have errors you have not followed my guide correctly, so go back and do it again. Right click on your newly made connection and hit "New Database". Type in "l2jdb" and click "OK". Nothing else

4. Go in your server\tools folder and run database_installer.bat. Follow the onscreen instructions and you'll be fine. When you get the to installing part pick "f" for loginserver and gameserver, because you want a full install.

5. Go into your gameserver\config folder and open server.properties. This part is hard so PAY ATTENTION. Go to whatsmyip.org and write the IP it gives you down. Go to "start > run > cmd" and hit enter. Type "ipconfig" and hit enter, write down the second one it gives you.

Ok the whatsmyip.org is your WAN or external IP, people connect to you with this.

If i dont mention it, ignore it.

ExternalHostname=whatsmyip.org ip
InternalHostname=ipconfig ip
Password=your mysql password

Do the same for server\login\loginserver.properties

6. Lets register your gameserver. Go to server\login and run RegisterGameServer.bat. Type "help" for a list of avaliable server names. Select one and type the number and hit enter. Copy the hexid(server ##) that was just created in your server\login to your server\gameserver\config folder. Rename it to just "hexid" without quotes of course.

7. Run startSQLaccountmanager.bat, select 1 for create new account. Type in your account information and for access level put 100.

8. Go to C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc and open "hosts" with notepad. Add this line:

whatsmyip.orgIP l2authd.lineage2.com

Insert your whatsmyip.org IP where it says whatsmyip.orgIP

Save and exit

9. Open ports 3306, 7777, 2106 on your firewall or router. Sorry i can't help more on this step it depends on your computer.

10. Run startLoginserver.bat and startGameserver.bat, launch your l2.exe. Log in and create your character. Now go to "Navicat > l2jdb > characters" table, find your character. Type in 100 for the access level, you'll have to scroll over a bit to find this. Relog on your character and....

CONGRATZ
You now have a gm on your own server
By LilPubzy
Old 06/28/2010, 17:37   #24

how can i open the ports????
Old 07/15/2010, 20:59   #25

Really a good work. My friend went through ur guide
Old 08/24/2010, 03:32   #26

its been smooth sailing for me up until part 6. when i try to start up the registegamerserver.bat it gives me this message: 'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. press any key to continue..." then it just closes out when i hit any key.

any idea's what went wrong?

FIXED: this video helped

now i've got a new problem, i don't have servername.xml file for some reason so i cant register a server name. any ideas where to get one or how to make it?

FIXED: had to move find the servername.xml in another folder and move it to the same folder as the resisterservername.bat
Old 10/13/2010, 11:52   #27

nice
Old 10/14/2010, 11:56   #28

very nice thanks for this informations!
Old 11/12/2010, 19:49   #29

Good Guide but you could explain some more pointts
Old 12/06/2010, 09:34   #30

I'm confused with Step 3...
Am I making a folder named "you navicat"?
Does this folder need to be in the "Server" folder I made or anywhere I want it?
Should I be worried that I already downloaded Navicat & Extended Navicat and did 'not' get an "overwrite message" messege?!?