Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 17:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] How make custom Raid Boss Skill Animation

Discussion on [Guide] How make custom Raid Boss Skill Animation within the Lin2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Guide] How make custom Raid Boss Skill Animation

Hello guys, I post this guide for it so hope this help so somebody.

1-First of all we need L2FileEdit
2-Now open file "skillgrp.dat"
3-Chose skill Antharas shock, which ID 4106. So I find ID 4106
4-And do how showed at picture: remember to write "i" letter.

5-P.S. Skill which different lvl keeping how other skill. Like eg 4106 lvl 1 and 4106 lvl 2 is different skill.

Thanks a lot to bauwbas
Old 01/31/2012, 08:08   #2

xaxaxa copy and paste lol critical..

Original post:
Old 01/31/2012, 20:18   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by joulesak View Post
xaxaxa copy and paste lol critical..

Original post:
? ahh
Old 02/07/2012, 15:26   #4

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 4,375
Quote:
Originally Posted by CriticalError View Post
? ahh
He wrote that you've copied the guide from bauwbas.
Old 02/07/2012, 20:40   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaZerο View Post
He wrote that you've copied the guide from bauwbas.
and what I put in topic? I put is mine? I add thanks a lot to this guy for guide.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GUIDE] No Skill Animation with CE
03/15/2023 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 48 Replies
I know that this can be done easily by using the existing bot, and i know the fact that some people having problem with the bot, lastly i hate the bot but i like the No Skill Animation function, so i decided to look into it further. What do you need? - CE (any version will do as long you disable GG) - Aion china, havent got the chance to test this on int server, since i dont have account How? (Assuming your Aion already running) Select Aion.bin from process list. Click on Memory...
[Guide] How to make your very own custom edits!
07/24/2018 - EO Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 25 Replies
Photoshop CS2: No Warez Allowed nVidia DDS Plugin: http://developer.nvidia.com/object/p...s_plugins.h tml 1: Open up an armour in Photoshop, Doesnt matter which one.. http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/7462/tutorial1 tw0.th.jpg 2: Ok, so im going to create a BASIC colour mod just to show you how simple it is. So you want to select the lasso tool, hold it down and pick Polygonal Lasso. Then select pieces of the armour you want to edit such as done below.
[Guide/FAQ] Lets make a custom source!
09/01/2012 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 16 Replies
Ok so I'm really bored atm and have an hour or two to kill. This post will NOT be useful to very many people as I am NOT going to be like "paste this code in this file etcetc and BOOM you have a custom source!", I'm simply going to go through some basic steps to create a workable source. Eg: you can log in... if I bother getting even that far. USUAL DISCLAIMER: I'm far from good at this stuff and am just learning it myself. If I make a mistake I request that you bring it to my attention and...
[EO]Easy[GUIDE] To make your own Custom Edits
04/21/2009 - EO Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 20 Replies
see more guide in No Linking to Server Development Forums Photoshop CS3: No Warez Allowed nVidia DDS Plugin: nVidia DDS Here is what we will do today 1: Open up an armour with Photoshop, Doesnt matter which one It Might be an armors or costume so on.. http://img19.picoodle.com/img/img19/3/11/30/t_Unt itledviom_6fd3598.jpg
[Tbot Guide] How to make your own custom script!
08/29/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
Hello, Since I saw many players having troubles making their custom scripts, I'll try to explain how to do it here in this little 'how-to'. Step 1: Start your game as usual (with the Tbot crack), login, select char,... . Step 2: Make sure you are in TOWN & open the ingame Tbot menu (hit F5 key). You will see an option (below) "Record Script". If we click this option, the Bot will autosave the movements we make.