@ boever : It is working fine for all of my mates I shared this one with and aswell for me. Strange. ;P
@ shemgwapo :
IG = InGame = You run your client with your walker. That means that you can switch back to the client everytime. This is more save, imo. Good for lvling your char.
OOG = OutOfGame = Walker only. All you see is a tiny map (although there are no maps for C4+, as far as I know). Since you don't need to run your client, you can run several Walkers. Good for having some supporter on your ***.
Guess i'll wait for servers to go online again before testing again..
Programm is running.. but i can't get passed the login cuz of the authd..
more news laters
Originally posted by boever@Jun 19 2007, 15:47 Well.. i followed the ReadMe.txt but no results.. i get an error while launching the walker..
[][][][]][] error sooooow :P
I did not put any scripts / maps there, because I thought that everyone has got his own ones. :/
And the regular map-pack is only for c3.
I placed a link to some extra c4 / c5 / c6 map-packs into the first post. I will upload the regular ones a bit later.
BTW : Maps are a bit useless with the IG-walker. ;3
Well, I never use them.
EDIT : And read the Walker Basic Guide first, please.
Upload ? 04/09/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies Ich lade gerade meinen clienten hoch ^^
der hat satte 1,8 GB -.-
Waffendesign verändert...Texte deutsch usw
und der boden is verändert ;D
aber wie kann ich des schnell i-wo uploaden ?
Bei Megaupload dauert des mehr als 3 Stunden )=
QUESTION about reborn and 2nd reborn at lv130 12/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies my question is if i got reborn at lv130 and got extra 55point after i got lv130 again and got reborn again what will happen to the extra 55point when i first reborn? because i don't want to waste time lv to 130 if i got 2nd reborn these point will gone. any one have a lv130-lv130-and reborn please help me thank you^^
psd upload 03/09/2006 - General Art - 6 Replies weiß nicht ob es einen ganzen thread dafür von nöten sind ,aber
ich hab hier was hammermäßige gefunden, was jeder gebrauchen kann
http://www.psd-up.com/
ich hoffe euch gefällt das auch
Mfg
BlackSeals