Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 11:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quick Detection with L2Walker :( 11/15/2010

Discussion on Quick Detection with L2Walker :( 11/15/2010 within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old 11/16/2010, 19:35   #16

elite*gold: 0
I checked the disable, when I cgech the simulation, nprotector crash me. Anyone know why? I use win 7. Thank you
Old 11/16/2010, 20:26   #17

I dont think any will work as GameGuard off= ban or warning it dont matter about the time it is loged thay know when GG is off now
Old 11/16/2010, 20:51   #18

isnt that why you check simulate gameguard so it appears to be on so you dont get a ban?
Old 11/16/2010, 20:52   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinisdog View Post
I checked the disable, when I cgech the simulation, nprotector crash me. Anyone know why? I use win 7. Thank you
kelvin make sure you useing 2.18B from the link provided by Fire on page 1
Old 11/16/2010, 23:34   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laccal View Post
isnt that why you check simulate gameguard so it appears to be on so you dont get a ban?
I think it has something to do with Walker sending packets to the server. Which are still OK, "It makes you play". But the packets itself are weird. I'm not really familiar with how it all works so I can't really say. And GG is in some way "disabled". To summon up.. GMs see that you have GG disabled, you think you have GG enabled, but in fact the "simulation" just makes l2walker work.

To answer your question Laccal. The "Check Simulate Gameguard" is just a cover up so Walker could even run.

Example.. You would like to use a program (L2control) that could be used with L2, but GG detects the program and says "Hack tool has been detected, error code 8979". That means that your GG is running well. It should write the same thing with Walker. But as you see, when you check the simulate button it "tricks" the GG. That's why more and more people are getting banned because their GG is disabled.

I tried to play without the checked simulation. And I couldn't. I could if I would patch the whole system folder, with l2encdec. But that's a whole new story.

People are saying that the new IG2.18B, doesn't just simulate the GG but bypasses it, which is even better. How good that info is we'll see who gets baned with it .

And guys don't get your heads all worked out with GG, GMs have a lot of other ways to figure it out if you bot.
Old 11/17/2010, 07:56   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterflyfire View Post
I think it has something to do with Walker sending packets to the server. Which are still OK, "It makes you play". But the packets itself are weird. I'm not really familiar with how it all works so I can't really say. And GG is in some way "disabled". To summon up.. GMs see that you have GG disabled, you think you have GG enabled, but in fact the "simulation" just makes l2walker work.

To answer your question Laccal. The "Check Simulate Gameguard" is just a cover up so Walker could even run.

Example.. You would like to use a program (L2control) that could be used with L2, but GG detects the program and says "Hack tool has been detected, error code 8979". That means that your GG is running well. It should write the same thing with Walker. But as you see, when you check the simulate button it "tricks" the GG. That's why more and more people are getting banned because their GG is disabled.

I tried to play without the checked simulation. And I couldn't. I could if I would patch the whole system folder, with l2encdec. But that's a whole new story.

People are saying that the new IG2.18B, doesn't just simulate the GG but bypasses it, which is even better. How good that info is we'll see who gets baned with it .

And guys don't get your heads all worked out with GG, GMs have a lot of other ways to figure it out if you bot.

Yes of corse...I am happy to say that I have been running 2.18B IG Walker on Chronos now for a good 8 hours with no problems, I have been sitting here the whole time and have not seen any issues, not planning on leaving it overnight as 10 levels today are plenty (24-34) now....but 2.18b seems to be a success at the moment, also for the GG...with 2.18B I Can check both boxes or uncheck both boxes and I can still run L2Walker.

Old 11/17/2010, 14:28   #22

Quote:
Yes of corse...I am happy to say that I have been running 2.18B IG Walker on Chronos now for a good 8 hours with no problems, I have been sitting here the whole time and have not seen any issues, not planning on leaving it overnight as 10 levels today are plenty (24-34) now....but 2.18b seems to be a success at the moment, also for the GG...with 2.18B I Can check both boxes or uncheck both boxes and I can still run L2Walker.

acc ban 7 days on trial acc with 2.17 on lvl 22 char. ^^
with gg off.

so yea they will detect your "gameguard off" its just a matter of time guys...

and i doubt that simulation works either, cause guess i got fullban on it on my 72 er glad. using GG emulation.
but i couldnt check email yet, cause friend isnt on on wich email i created the acc :P. so i cant check his mailbox for now. but probably perma ban with GG emu and 7 day ban on GGOFF.
Old 11/18/2010, 00:44   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by theroller View Post
acc ban 7 days on trial acc with 2.17 on lvl 22 char. ^^
with gg off.

so yea they will detect your "gameguard off" its just a matter of time guys...

and i doubt that simulation works either, cause guess i got fullban on it on my 72 er glad. using GG emulation.
but i couldnt check email yet, cause friend isnt on on wich email i created the acc :P. so i cant check his mailbox for now. but probably perma ban with GG emu and 7 day ban on GGOFF.

Been going 2 days now on 2.18B non top non problems, GG-off and Emu on working like a charm
Old 11/18/2010, 15:51   #24

do you use l2wbp v2 with this 2.18b still
Old 11/19/2010, 07:34   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkowmen View Post
do you use l2wbp v2 with this 2.18b still
Download 2.18B from towalker.com click the china link and if you're using google chrome you can translate the whole page to English, if not then you can still figure out which link is 2.18b, I am not using the old L2w2beta that was from the old Walker way long ago just download the new 2.18b and add the english files from 2.17 to translate your setup page on the walker....Still going with no problems.
Old 11/24/2010, 08:14   #26

Sorry for my absence everyone but I am happy to say Im still botting smoothly with 2.18b near level 60 now....

happy botting all
Old 11/24/2010, 12:56   #27

arent u nervous ?

well i wont risk it ^^ as far as i know is the 2.18 bot not 100 % ok.. i mean he stuck at trees rocks and so on. auto follow is not woking 100 % too and so on...
Old 11/26/2010, 22:07   #28

Yea I am a bit nervous....and today I tried to start the bot and it was not doing anything but then I click monster and he runs to attack monster and uses skills but then no loot...so idk maybe they getting on 2.18 now
Old 11/27/2010, 15:32   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by roppwow View Post
arent u nervous ?

well i wont risk it ^^ as far as i know is the 2.18 bot not 100 % ok.. i mean he stuck at trees rocks and so on. auto follow is not woking 100 % too and so on...
Maybe it doesn't work properly but as Laccal said he botted to 60, I'm guessing he's over 60+ now with 2.18.

Quote:
Yea I am a bit nervous....and today I tried to start the bot and it was not doing anything but then I click monster and he runs to attack monster and uses skills but then no loot...so idk maybe they getting on 2.18 now
Like I've said bot smart. 8h per day is more then enough.
Old 12/01/2010, 20:26   #30

well iam botting to, but i bot max 2h a day in cata , just when iam to lazy to play myself or do some homework ( not school stuff )^^

iam not sure about the bot anymore cuz
some months ago, the IG walker was working fine... the char moved arround trees or rocks, didnt stucked on walls or anything, even auto follow in cata was fine...
now not anymore....
and iam not sure about the option, to disable GG and simulate GG

isent NC soft with these **** GG some steps ahead ?? i mean are they able to find out what is normal GG and wich one is just emulated ?