I did uploaded all IG and OOG l2walker versions that i have on my PC. I downloaded them from original l2walker website.
Visit my virtual drive and download the version that you want:
It have 20 versions of IG l2walker and
17 versions of OOG l2walker.
I will try find more versions and upload it.
Regards GoDofAdeN.
Special thanks and Credits to : D_Adler (Maxbastards.gr)
Originally posted by BlackBerry+May 23 2007, 11:51--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BlackBerry @ May 23 2007, 11:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--GoDofAdeN@May 23 2007, 05:30 +karma is appreciated
OT:
That's a breach of the rules, I guess.
No karma requests, mate.[/b][/quote]
The affermation : +karma Is Appreciated is the same of I Request +karma ? LoL, WTF ?
O_o Its a Normal Affermation, Not a Request.... I Never Ask to SomeOne to add me Karma, Who want Is free to add It...I appreciate It. :uglylol:
If you mention it, you indirectly beg for karma. Elocution, bro.
If you do a good job, you don't need to ask for that.
Well, your buisness. ;P Do whatever you want.
Back to topic.
@donchuck : You need an auth server emulator (L2asrv.exe).
Remember to scan it (although it is clean for me).
Walkers 06/21/2010 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies Hello everyone.
I'm Playing in server where is Security anti walkers/l2nets, when i try load walker or net simply my l2 auto log out and walkers automatic off.
Maybe enyone know how to solve this thing. :handsdown:
sp: some1 maybe know where can i download Gracia Epilogue Color System Chat :handsdown:
Thanks In Advance.
complete noob in walkers needs HELP! 03/11/2009 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies hi, i m currently playing on official server.
i m thinking of trying out in game walkers.
but there are so many to choose from...which one is recommended? some advise pls. thx
ps: 1st time using walker
L2j protection against IG walkers 11/28/2008 - Lineage 2 - 5 Replies It's a kinda intresting information imo, and new for me. I tried the new Gracia Part II IG walker on L2j. After 7 mins, a GM arrived to tell me: botting is not allowed.
I was wondering how could he catch me so fast... after a lil thinking I got the answer:
When you start botting, the server logs your movements and skill uses. After some minutes the server spawns invisible mobs, that the walker start hitting. Finally the GM get message, that some1 hit the invisible creature...
More...
Walkers/hacks on L2j 01/22/2008 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies hi ppl any walker working on l2j c6 ?
when i try to auto attack the client closes
Strong protect from IG walkers 10/20/2007 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies Hi, I have big problem with strong protect from IG walkers. L2 Interlue C6 server Virtual Gaming (Lineage 2 - Virtual Gaming o.s.) has Loader by BAKE_ICE.
Help me please bypass this protect, I need start L2 without this Loader with IG Walker
PS: Sry for my English :X