I downloaded the IG walker for official but i cant get it to verify. Can someone upload a hosts file that works with this please or tell me what im doing wrong -.-
[quote]****....anyone have a new -----Autocrafter----- for Interlude Oo..... [quote]if we will find we will update the program...this is the least versions check it!
Originally posted by xixa+May 28 2007, 14:58--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (xixa @ May 28 2007, 14:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--kriller@May 25 2007, 10:31 i need help with the c4 Walker =/ i can't get my char to auto kill mobs and loot.
What if you use l2asrv or is that outdated nowadays? [/b][/quote]
i sucesfully boted in every **** C1-C4 server before this stupid anti-bot system was created
and tbh l2asrv sux, WP504F ftw, it have almost all tokens for every known server, which it doesnt have you can extract one frome engine/network.dll just using that prog + it got packet edit program (almost like hlpaex), but i dont recommend to use it, coz youll get headache while trying to figure that out lol
l2_exploits_AiO\Lineage II exploits AiO\AutoPlay\Docs\hlapex\hLaPE x New Version\inside.dll: Trojan.Downloader.Banload-544 FOUND
l2_exploits_AiO\Lineage II exploits AiO\AutoPlay\Docs\l2 brute1.4\L2Brut_1[1].4\L2Brut 1.4\la2brute.exe: Trojan.Small-1478 FOUND
I explain to all that I think : Hlapex and all Exploit Programs Contain DLL's..and that DLL's For your Antivirus Programs are ALL Viruses..But Isn't True. My NOD32 NEVER found a Virus or Trojan On My Hlapex. Now I have Kaspersky..and NOTHING for now.
SO Again : Download it At your Own Risk.
I have Deleted My "old-Courent" Hlapex Version from My Sheared Folder. I will try to Find one "clear". But as i SAY, your Antivirus Will Discover a "false" troyan again.
[Share] Lineage][Eminence COMPLETE source ! (till rev 569) !! 12/31/2009 - Lin2 Private Server - 12 Replies found it out while browsing Assembla Profiles, then i was in mxc at the same time...I seen the
L2Eminence Server topic, then i saw Stefoulis15 was into the team..
What I did ? Searched on google.com for Stefoulis15 and BAM ! appeared the Assembla page profile
of stef...in him profile i saw em1n3nc3-pr0j3ct and i got curious, i searched for that too on google, and
It showed me the Trac+Svn .
What I did ? I taked the svn and exported the GS+DP into my pc, uploaded and willing to...
[Share|Exploit]Bruter for L2 [IL-CT2.3] 06/08/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies This proggie is supposed to brute any IL-CT2.3 server's login server.
You just need to give the IDs, the rest is done by it(autededect protocol, port)...
Already made some income!(in a well known OFF server)
Made by some russian pple(not me).
[Share] NeW AIo Exploit 11/24/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies Guys i dont know if this is good my friend gave me this and it works for me nice
edited