Originally posted by helldrik@Mar 20 2007, 02:20 Hello!
first I wish to thanks for your great job
btw, there's something that I cant understand from posts above:
If I wish to buy for example a sword of revolution with hLapex, I need to go to a trader that sells it? (like the giran trader), or I can use the hack buying it in any starter town? :P
Second thing, assuming the statement above as true, If I want a sword of delusion from Galladucci, I can purchase it with hlapex? or I cant becouse its not a shop but a multisell that exchange items for crystals?
third, do I need a GG emulator to make hlapex fully work?
thanks in advance for your answers ^^
Thnx.
For first tell If your server have gmshop...If is l2j or l2off, if is c5 or c4.
Btw, you can Request that weapons (If here ar en't a gmshop) to weapon trader..(the bigest in your server (Like in giran).
No, The GG emulator is not requied. I just use it on last Hope to Hack the above Server. xD..
For spawn items in inventory the only Program i know is Hlapex..If You are lucky Can try with L2walker..but in this case i can't Help you. Good luck !! ;D
Originally posted by GoDofAdeN@Mar 20 2007, 21:20
Link of Your server ? (If is possible ;D)
Its a RPG interpratation server, I like very much to rule my own character as I were really in his shoes...:P
but those low low rate, are a pain in the ***, and I wish to have a more easy life.
btw the server is italian and the forum link is that:
but Im starting to think that is a protected server, and I have to go on your quoted walker
Thnx for the tutorial *** of Aden!! I usually play in a server with c5 () and I tried Hlapex a few times, and it kicked me that many times ^^ . I downloaded the last version of hlapex , that wich includes the possibility to enter the "Blowfish Key" for the server , that I think is the autenthification to be able to sniff and send packets. Do you know how to get that blowfish key for the server? THNXXX!!
That version of Hlapex Is useless I think,cuz..the courent Hlapex Don't need a Blow Fish code For working..on all servers.. (Hlapex isn't only for spawn Items in inventory and to get Gm skills)..so that version With Bowfish Key is Old and useless. Bye.
<hr>Append on Mar 29 2007, 06:06<hr> the blowfish of a server is simply the Token...Download this for to find your server token..I can't say more...simply : Good Luck !
Thnx, I do my best ! Gigarent Link ? Is c4 official or L2j ?
Grazie , faccio del mio meglio.
P.s. se vuoi ringraziarmi.. premi sul + vicino ai miei 4 punti di karma e regalamene 1 . . . Non ti costa nulla e io sono contento Almeno una sodisfazione di avere Dei punti di karma xD I punti di karma Mi danno Molta Voglia Di continuare a Fare Quello che mi riesce meglio...Cercare Di smontare Un server xD
hi.. sombody tryed it on l2 revenge??? I tryed but it dont work...
hallo hats bei jemand schon auf l2 revenge geklappt? ich habs versucht bei mir gings nich :-(
hm should i try it with the cracked system folder? sry.. im a noob in that thigs =D
[Hlapex]Server work Hlapex!! 03/10/2011 - Lineage 2 - 7 Replies http://88.222.50.67/piramide/
http://www.lineage2-100ka.estranky.cz/
www.l2wasted.nl
http://silentl2.com/news.php
http://www.freewebs.com/l2jungle/index.htm
www.es-l2.com
i some server come soon just whait
need hlapex 07/16/2008 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies can some 1 give me a link for hlapex that is not a virus/trojan thx :)
Hlapex 02/11/2008 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies Hi maybe Someone Now Where i can't get hlapex L2 c4 working whit no virus :confused: sorry bad english :(
hlapex help 02/05/2008 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies hello evryone
ich need help with the hlapex bot.
i could start it and he found the server, but wenn i went to the gm-shop or master for skill to use it didn't work.
nothing happens and my char couldn't move, i must restart the game.
is an interludet server.
what musst i do that it work?
Hlapex 11/13/2007 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies Can anyone upp me Hlapex pls? I need it really!