Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2Divine timecards*

Discussion on L2Divine timecards* within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L2Divine timecards*

Hello I have some l2divine timcards from a friend and I will try to sell them cheaper than the 2us month which is the standard price. If interested pls pm me
Old 08/28/2010, 18:10   #2

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 8,075
This belongs in the section, because we haven't a tradesection.

Also it's fobidden to post questions here. Recognizable at the [no questions].

Similar Threads Similar Threads
What do you think about L2Divine
04/06/2010 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Hi, Right now i run on Walker but i was thinking of switching to L2Divine, what do you think about it ? is it better ? safer ? more easy to use ? better for making complicated script ? Thx, You
L2Divine
03/23/2010 - Lineage 2 - 5 Replies
Hello players, I have a problem with l2divine and i need some help. I followed the tutorial on l2divine.com and i do exactelly = that it saids... But when i try to log in this appear: 08:24:58 Connecting to the l2divine server 08:24:58 Welcome to L2Divine 08:24:58 Your prepaid remaining usage time is 3 days 08:24:58 Connected to the login server
is L2divine ok ???
07/09/2008 - Lineage 2 - 15 Replies
I use L2divine for Lineage. cant find any keygan for walker, and pay for it no way... When you run L2divine you are going to log in on it with the L2divine program. When you use the program. do you send pasword etc to them so thy can go rip you later, or is it only a program who runs on you own pc ???? Pls help me fast before thy rip me :D I know there is a lot of smart people in here..not all a noob like me, but i learn slow lol... thx for a cool forum. :cool: