Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 12:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] L2Walker IG for Lineage II Freya!!!

Discussion on [Guide] L2Walker IG for Lineage II Freya!!! within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old 09/01/2010, 17:05   #46

elite*gold: 0
Yep, just to live with that xD, but i found out that the freezing is so much frequently when i've got about 8 clients on, compared to 4 clients for example so the problem may be with pc, i mean that it just can't handle so much clients coz of low memory or something (but i've got 4G).I'm using W7, but it's not such difference compared to vista
Old 09/01/2010, 17:14   #47

and ur absolutely right, when the one client stuck, the others tend to crash mostly immediately
Old 09/01/2010, 18:08   #48

guess we can't make the walker auto attack on the new freya areas.... :P
Old 09/01/2010, 19:51   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by powersnork View Post
You can try with this.

In walker. Information/monsters/ "right click /attack.

Only monsters ID will show up. Not in all new Freya locations this "trick" works. But you can give it a try. =)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/02/2010, 16:41   #50

Hello mates!

Everything works fine BUT (yes...there is "but") "Follow" option dont work everytime. Sometimes my WC starts to follow PL only if PL starts hitting mob Any way to fix it?
Old 09/02/2010, 17:12   #51

Try setting different value. But that's a weird problem btw.
Old 09/03/2010, 00:33   #52

Still nothing.
Old 09/03/2010, 17:03   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by powersnork View Post
well. lowbie bots like u dont need to make it work in new freya areas since u arent that in that level range. go back to blazing swamp with ur archer ! :P <3

as for vista compared to windows7 for walker. vista is utterly horrible with walker. since it sucks so much of the hardware. it is bugs with all the crashing screens.

i mean if i open game and click away once i got login in screen. then the game crashes and i need to run it again. just stupid stuff like that. vista crashes all the time
Old 09/04/2010, 05:12   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkirkman View Post
Hey Master, got it up and running perfectly, this thing is so badass lol. Only question I have is, is it possible for me to set it up to talk to an NPC buffer right at the spot he's killing and click one button on the buffer window. I need him to do that every hour and a half.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterWalker View Post
To perform this action you need, you would need a script.
Can you give me a starting point for the script I would need? I searched the forum and there isn't even a full list of the commands you can use in scripts, and it isn't explained very well. Any help is much appreciated.
Old 09/04/2010, 17:47   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterflyfire View Post
You can try with this.

In walker. Information/monsters/ "right click /attack.

Only monsters ID will show up. Not in all new Freya locations this "trick" works. But you can give it a try. =)
yay, that works, thanks!
Old 09/05/2010, 04:27   #56

I apologize for being gone on the forum, and not being able to troubleshoot problems that you encounter when trying to run L2Walker posted in the guide. I hope that other users can help all those who have doubts.
Old 09/05/2010, 17:16   #57

Hello every one i have read all this up and done what was said i am useing l2walker 2.17J for windows 7 i have tryed to use the L2WBypass but not even that works i changed the ips ETC ETC and its still not working

Could someone please post an uploaded copy of walker all ready to go that is working along with the host file and any other files that are ready and have already been edited thanks

Also i see people saying about having no L2.ini i found that i did have a L2.ini and then when i used the ini editor it deleted the L2.ini file i even put the l2.ini file in the system folder once i had the editor running and when i closed the ini editor it deleted the l2.ini file must be a bug or somthing in the program maybe somthing you could check out

I'm on Windows 7 - Professional - 64Bit
Old 09/05/2010, 19:52   #58

In this thread you have everything you need.
Old 09/06/2010, 10:25   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazG View Post
Hello every one i have read all this up and done what was said i am useing l2walker 2.17J for windows 7 i have tryed to use the L2WBypass but not even that works i changed the ips ETC ETC and its still not working

Could someone please post an uploaded copy of walker all ready to go that is working along with the host file and any other files that are ready and have already been edited thanks

Also i see people saying about having no L2.ini i found that i did have a L2.ini and then when i used the ini editor it deleted the L2.ini file i even put the l2.ini file in the system folder once i had the editor running and when i closed the ini editor it deleted the l2.ini file must be a bug or somthing in the program maybe somthing you could check out

I'm on Windows 7 - Professional - 64Bit
are u on the ratail servers or private server?
Old 09/10/2010, 22:17   #60

MasterWalker, thx for your l2Walker which I have downloaded and installed however i got some problems. I am playing on Epiloque client so that the l2ini editor seems always get error for the l2.ini file, thus i just change the ip on Forward.bat file to IP of server which i am playing on. When I run the L2walker it can lauch the l2 client and when i target mobs it show mobs HP and other info. However after i go to Other Ctrl menu and click on Start Combat(End) button and nothing seems happen, the char stay still even i have set the Far attack Setting and short Attack Setting to 5000.
Plz help me with this issue, thank u in advance