L2Dreams 2.8 L2walker Fail !!
I use L2Walker2.17b_en_new/L2WBypass v2 before it works from Jan 2010 - June 21 2010 but now l2dreams got new patch it is 2.8 release since June 21 2010 after Patch the said L2walker Very Fail... Can you help me for solution to work it back again.... Thanks Sir.
L2Dreams 2.8 L2walker Fail !!
I use L2Walker2.17b_en_new/L2WBypass v2 before it works from Jan 2010 - June 21 2010 but now l2dreams got new patch it is 2.8 release since June 21 2010 after Patch the said L2walker Very Fail... Can you help me for solution to work it back again.... Thanks Sir.
Sorry but I never used the L2WBypass v2. Just use the method described in my guide.
Help MasterWalker update for l2dreams L2walker Verify Fail NOW Aug 9 2010 08/13/2010 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies Master your guide and tips works before Aug. 9, 2010 few minutes lately Verify Fail I don't know why, please try and check l2dreams now post some update MasterWalker IDOL!!
L2Walker Ingame Bypass 02/19/2010 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 53 Replies i got ingame walker 1.50/1.51 working after the verify changes using xen's verify emulator. follow the guide below and u have at least ingame walker again :happy:.
1) you need the verify emulator made by xen, but i think any other will do it also. if you dont have it yet you can get it here:
http://rapidshare.de/files/9040358/L2W_All.EXE.ht ml
Also you might want to download the newest version of l2walker, for that look at http://www.towalker.com/
direct links:...
L2Walker 1.6.0 bypass 11/22/2005 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies The idea is to create a tunnel and trick l2walker auth system with that.
I had no luck with it since instructions are in thai or something like that.
Can you pls help me to understand how this crack work?
EDIT: ok, I read more deeply through the threads and I found out that you knew about this already. So I'm sorry for the oldness of the trick.
Since you could make this work, can you explain me in English how the stuff works?
Thx in advance for help.
RE-EDIT: I got that stuff working...
L2Walker P2P BYPASS 07/11/2005 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 127 Replies 1)Download this file:
www.pwnagebomb.com/pforward.zip
2) extract the files
3) For out of game walker:
Change the loginserverIP to "localhost" in the set.ini for l2walker