Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2.NET Simple and fast guide

Discussion on L2.NET Simple and fast guide within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation L2.NET Simple and fast guide

Before we start,I want to ask you,if someone have already downloaded the l2.net program,maps and data,upload it plz for some site and post the links in comments,the official site of l2.net doesnt work now for downloading the programs.

now before the guide,you DON'T NEED ANY CONFIGURATION,SCRIPTS,HOSTS,PROTOCOLS OR WHATEVER ELSE TO USE THIS PROGRAM,ONLY IP AND HOST!
I CHECKED IT WITH AT LEAST 10 DIFFERENT SERVERS AND ITS WORK GREAT!

I have seen here few posts about l2.net,I want to give you a very simple guide how to use it.
actually you don't need any configurations,files,hosts or whatever else,Just close all programs that using internet(skype,icq,msn etc.), when all programs closed,go Start--->Run--->press cmd and then enter.
in the black window that opened,press netstat -n,
the window will show you few IP adresses.
don't close this window,open you lineage client,log with your user name into game,when you logged in game,exit game,and type again netstat -n in the black window you opened(cmd).
you will have again the same ip adresses,but with one new ip adress,this new ip that showed after you logged into l2 client its the ip of you server.
go into l2.net program,press Logon window--->OOG and type there the ip and host of your server,and log with your user name and password,select server and char,and have fun with boting).

For example,here 2 ip's of different servers garica final:
l2kungfu:
IP:208.43.67.170:12000

l2Inc:
IP:92.240.236.2:2106

You can check it out and see that the bot working great,without all the sh*t people write about hosts,scripts,protocols or all other things like this.

Hope i helped a little,have a nice boting)
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2010, 13:24   #2

Use the search function before you post something!

There is a guide by oracle67!

Check this site for download/other information:
Old 05/08/2010, 04:50   #3

It's work?
Old 05/09/2010, 15:14   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilragnarok View Post
It's work?
Yes its work
Old 05/12/2010, 19:26   #5

it works fin even on epilogue servers ..........it would be usefull for it some scripts for rebuff and resuply......very easy to use
Old 05/18/2010, 13:05   #6

Is it working on Gracia Epilogue please?
Old 05/18/2010, 14:41   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus25 View Post
Is it working on Gracia Epilogue please?
Yes it's working!
Old 05/18/2010, 15:51   #8

elite*gold: 4
Working,,,
Old 09/24/2010, 00:02   #9

and what about Freya?besides, L2 net site aint working
Old 12/08/2010, 17:40   #10

Soo.. Does it work on Freya servers??
Old 12/09/2010, 13:23   #11

i need a link plz
Old 12/13/2010, 14:51   #12

ok,i tried and it works with l2 freya but....
i have no problems with oog but when i try to log in with IG i have problems,may u help me?
i think because of the hosts >_>
Old 12/13/2010, 16:21   #13

i have the directx crash error when i run l2net, i tried downloading the august libraries and my directx is 11 version CAN ANYONE HELP ME?
Old 12/13/2010, 16:47   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanceITA View Post
ok,i tried and it works with l2 freya but....
i have no problems with oog but when i try to log in with IG i have problems,may u help me?
i think because of the hosts >_>
if u serch on the l2net forum i will find the solution
(i found it too but idunno where)
if u can't find it i will upload the solution