Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WP Script AutoEnchant

Discussion on WP Script AutoEnchant within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WP Script AutoEnchant

someone to share this wonderful wp and walker oog autoenchant script?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Buy Script WP (Autoenchant)
09/11/2020 - Lineage 2 Trading - 0 Replies
hello guys, i'm looking for someone to write a script for wp, to add the autoenchant function in l2 walker oog 10.8.6, interlude version, if you have someone send pm
hypex.to or macrokingz for script pubg? I am looking for script pubg. I want script
12/26/2019 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - 6 Replies
hypex.to or macrokingz for script pubg? I am looking for script pubg. I want script . That has never been detected.
L2Walker script: Solo rebuff/restock/return script
08/08/2012 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 63 Replies
Hello! I've been reading alot and not really contributing so i'll start off here with a very well working script im using to bot my SK outside ivory tower in oren. I've tried to structure the code so it easily can be modified for another level of character, town, and hunting spot. The script is made for CT2 Retail, mainly to get advantage of the newbie buffs (which now lasts all the way until level 62) Change log: Update 2008-09-01 Version 1.14 -Download
L2Net script autoenchant for Freya
11/28/2011 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hi, i have 2 or 3 scripts of autoenchanting items but they dont work in freya, they dont recognize the enchant scrolls. Please i need a script for Freya, thx. Here 1 script that dont recognize enchant scrolls in freya, if u can tell me the problem which it has, thx again. ///////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////// ///////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////// INCLUDE StdLib\inventory.l2c ...
[Guys] Script for AutoEnchant
08/26/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
is there a script for enchant?.. cause its very boring to enchant T_T specially if you will enchant a bunch of items,,