Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 09:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2R Bot (should work with any emulator/undetectable)

Discussion on L2R Bot (should work with any emulator/undetectable) within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old 05/14/2018, 22:41   #16

elite*gold: 0
Will try this out when I get home. Can I install emulator and bot in VM and run from there so I can still use machine for other things?
Old 05/15/2018, 03:23   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Like228 View Post
Same problem and same bot-settings. When I start AUTO - bot cant click "Accept" on window with reward
So AUTO is the main thing and it should be started while char is IDLE and not doing any quests or dungeons.

It will do stuff in order: first all Daily Activities, then Weekly Q, then Subquests, then the Main Story, then it runs off to the specified Elite Dungeon waypoint.

It was tested on 2 pc's and a laptop, on the laptop resolution was 1366x768, and when it occasionally got stuck I implemented a fix..

Quote:
Originally Posted by L2RageAgainstTheMachine View Post
Will try this out when I get home. Can I install emulator and bot in VM and run from there so I can still use machine for other things?
Theoretically yes.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2018, 19:44   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by pankake View Post
well then it should work. what happens when you press AUTO on the top?
it should detect what daily quests you havent done and if they are checked will complete them, same for weekly, sub and main quest..
The bot do a click on the main quest square, but nothing more...

I surrender... the bot isn't working... keep doing random clicks, when i'm getting confident of him!!!
Old 05/16/2018, 01:53   #19

Tryed on laptop top desktop and mac mini running windows 10 on all 3 but could only get it properly working on mac mini using all the settings that were recommended and only works while in full screen mode. On lap top keeps on pressing wrong buttons like when free draw it would click on scroll while in shop, seems like resolution problem? Even though I pass .995
And on desktop mouse won't click at all it moves right but no clicks are made
let me know if there any fixes you can recommend
thanks for the bot will be awesome when I can get it working on desktop or laptop
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/16/2018, 06:40   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by slav89 View Post
Tryed on laptop top desktop and mac mini running windows 10 on all 3 but could only get it properly working on mac mini using all the settings that were recommended and only works while in full screen mode. On lap top keeps on pressing wrong buttons like when free draw it would click on scroll while in shop, seems like resolution problem? Even though I pass .995
And on desktop mouse won't click at all it moves right but no clicks are made
let me know if there any fixes you can recommend
thanks for the bot will be awesome when I can get it working on desktop or laptop
thanks for the kind words.. helps my morale a bit
The reason why its not working might be the offset parameter.

So scale isn't the only important thing.. some buttons cannot be detected by image recognition because they are either transparent or animated so I had to put fixed coordinates in.. they will scale but the offset coords (top-left where emu starts) are also taken into consideration.. so even if test gives good score offset is not tested and needs to be correct too..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/17/2018, 16:31   #21

hello,

after testing these are are my results

the bot works correctly with some adjustements (may be by using Nox emulator with OpenGL settings, but even with a failed scoring and resolution 1600x900, the bot catch the images)

- seems the button "friend draw" isn't correct ( image:"da_free_draw_fp.png" )

- same with the "mini claim button" ( "cha_claim_small.png", corrected by increasing +10 luminosity and +10 contrast of this image )

- the "daily activities" button in the loop is too long in time and the drag function sometimes failed.

i m going on testing all the aspects.

Congrats for this good job
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2018, 22:09   #22

noticed that .995 or higher score works best and when you do auto config make sure task bar is set to auto hide to get the full screen if using only one monitor. other then few times get stuck works great but i keep getting random crashes not sure if its cause of bot or bluestacks
Old 05/19/2018, 04:10   #23

Why cant i go to settings??

I have tu "runsikulix" every time I open the bot? Or just the first time on installation?

Cant press the buttons.

Help and thanks for everything!

PD: Sorry for my english.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticito View Post

I have tu "runsikulix" every time I open the bot? Or just the first time on installation?

Cant press the buttons.

Help and thanks for everything!

PD: Sorry for my english.
Solved!
I just create a new config file... but, I cant config the scale. =/
My monitor es 1080 and BS is in 1280*720/160DPI

What should I do?
Old 05/20/2018, 00:52   #24

Instructions say to set Bluestacks resolution to 1280x720/160 DPI

But in the settings for the bot, only two options in dropdown: 1920x1080 and 1920x1200. IE, no 1280x720 option.

What should I pick?
Old 05/20/2018, 12:53   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peakablue View Post
hello,

after testing these are are my results

the bot works correctly with some adjustements (may be by using Nox emulator with OpenGL settings, but even with a failed scoring and resolution 1600x900, the bot catch the images)

- seems the button "friend draw" isn't correct ( image:"da_free_draw_fp.png" )

- same with the "mini claim button" ( "cha_claim_small.png", corrected by increasing +10 luminosity and +10 contrast of this image )

- the "daily activities" button in the loop is too long in time and the drag function sometimes failed.

i m going on testing all the aspects.

Congrats for this good job
Thank you man, means a lot.
Wanna help me in the dev process ?

-there are some issues I noticed for example the bot will leave party in dungeon if only one member but since it picks the first available party if it has 1 member it will again leave and so on.. I cant figure out how to visually check how many members are in that party..

also da_free_draw_fp.png is intentionally like that because sometimes there's a red dot/sometimes not.. the other button works for me well as is..

Quote:
Originally Posted by raakes View Post
Instructions say to set Bluestacks resolution to 1280x720/160 DPI

But in the settings for the bot, only two options in dropdown: 1920x1080 and 1920x1200. IE, no 1280x720 option.

What should I pick?
in bluestacks there is this option

the resolution thing is ur host monitor resolution.. those are some predifined settings that work with emulator in maximised windowed mode.. I removed them in latest released version (1.1.20)
but
u can just ignore those and use the auto config button

Quote:
Originally Posted by slav89 View Post
noticed that .995 or higher score works best and when you do auto config make sure task bar is set to auto hide to get the full screen if using only one monitor. other then few times get stuck works great but i keep getting random crashes not sure if its cause of bot or bluestacks
its not the bot.. for me bluestacks did not crash once in 3 months.. I remember nox used to crash when I used it..

Quote:

Solved!
I just create a new config file... but, I cant config the scale. =/
My monitor es 1080 and BS is in 1280*720/160DPI

What should I do?
Did u try the auto config button?
In last version Auto Config has an Apply & Test button that will perform the test automatically.
Old 05/20/2018, 21:26   #26

I tried the auto config a didnt work.

Have to set up BS in 2128*1197/160DPI and run it in full screen.
----

Other thing... I dont know if is only me, but the bot is sometime so slow to catch the buttons.

Thank for all!!
Old 05/21/2018, 15:25   #27

Quote:
I tried the auto config a didnt work.

Have to set up BS in 2128*1197/160DPI and run it in full screen.
----

Other thing... I dont know if is only me, but the bot is sometime so slow to catch the buttons.

Thank for all!!
It is supposed to run slow, because besides the fact that it looks more human, I don't know how long loading takes on each machine and if the button did not appear on screen after a specific pause it might get stuck.

If you want it to go faster you can try to change the Pause Modifier to 0.5 in Settings but beware it might get stuck!
Old 05/21/2018, 18:48   #28

hi,

yes of course i can help to test and develop your work

For example, for your issue with the number of party member, i suggest you to use the upper right corner image, when you are in the tab management party member, where you can see "x1, x2, x3, x4, x5".
So you have just to use a condition to choose to stay when the image is like "x3, x4, x5"
Old 05/21/2018, 19:01   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peakablue View Post
hi,

yes of course i can help to test and develop your work

For example, for your issue with the number of party member, i suggest you to use the upper right corner image, when you are in the tab management party member, where you can see "x1, x2, x3, x4, x5".
So you have just to use a condition to choose to stay when the image is like "x3, x4, x5"
well the project is now open source, you can compile it from
Old 07/09/2018, 18:52   #30

I MAKE BOTS

If you would like to buy a daily bot (which includes; daily quests, weekly quests, dungeons, arena etc) or a hunting bot.

You can add me on line.
my id: botmaker

Mail me: