Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

fast travel [Hack]

Discussion on fast travel [Hack] within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
fast travel [Hack]

first try and then write Comment

you first need to download Cheat engine 5.5 and install

start l2 and login char subsequently Turn on cheat engine and click on computer icon as shown in foto and we find l2.exe and open

subsequently on enable speed hack affix tick and established for speed as done foto and click apply

and run on location and made l2 restart and login char and you instead

Video

Old 01/04/2010, 20:47   #2

WOOOOOOW COOOL PROGRAM!!!!!!!
Old 01/05/2010, 15:20   #3

Received Thanks: 2,463
this can work only on some 0 protected l2j servers ... anyway isnt the advertisment of different cheat forums forbidden ?
Old 01/05/2010, 19:28   #4

Cheat engine sucks... It only increase your speed, only for you because in game you normal and he only change the valour for your computer -.-
Old 01/05/2010, 20:39   #5

I understand that gm speed fake but run on location committed restart char you there instead where run gm speed.And he work

speed run is fake but run on location pvz you doin run gm speed giran and restart char and login and you giran.

but i run with engine and work to me. How yuo no work?
Old 01/06/2010, 11:12   #6

axaxaxaxaxax look more closely.. this is for hellbound ....and allmost all hellbound servers are fixed for hacks^^
Old 01/06/2010, 17:12   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesuly View Post
axaxaxaxaxax look more closely.. this is for hellbound ....and allmost all hellbound servers are fixed for hacks^^
+1
Old 01/09/2010, 03:10   #8

in speed you see like you are running very fast, but if you pay attention, your char laggs for like 3s, that's the time you in normal speed need to go to theire place
Old 01/09/2010, 08:58   #9

hahahaa This is so old like Lineage is! Its the most older cheat that NEVER WORKED, its a visual bug, just that, and after some seconds or minutes using it will cause you a critical in game