Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

l2 hack work all server

Discussion on l2 hack work all server within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
l2 hack work all server

Work all server open clastle hall door

need l2 phx+scrift

you target the door and Hold down SHIFT + left mouse click many times open until hack window

scrift download

Old 12/24/2009, 19:25   #2

L2Phx it's interesting but many servers have the "nophx", it's almost impossible to use it in a good and dedicated server because when you try to connect l2phx to the server, it don't log in your character... I tryed many times to do that... Maybe it works in interlude servers, and some gracia final, but only when it is starting...
Old 12/28/2009, 13:54   #3

I agree with Bricin. besides.. who dafak would use that in mass pvp.. it's just so confusing...
Old 12/30/2009, 11:57   #4

Received Thanks: 2,463
nophx is bypassable
Old 12/30/2009, 15:52   #5

but me work script
Old 12/31/2009, 00:51   #6

nice one !
Old 12/31/2009, 17:00   #7

nothing not attempted?
Old 01/01/2010, 20:09   #8

L2Phx it's an old program and all servers have a program to ban the players who try to use it... I don't think that l2phx works any moor because all adm and gm of private servers know the hack and they are prevented to the hack... Unless they works in another program or something to hide and to works better phx, he's dead...
Old 06/24/2010, 18:14   #9

GUYS i need one hack for l2 final gracia for more attacking status and defensive status