Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 19:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2 Walker Bot w/ Very Detailed Pic Guide

Discussion on L2 Walker Bot w/ Very Detailed Pic Guide within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old 09/13/2005, 15:26   #16

elite*gold: 0
anyone knows any bot for i can enchant swords in easy?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide - Detailed]Navicat and Your Server
08/27/2023 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 26 Replies
Welcome to the How to run your server Guide! You may be familiar with my other guide. Time for round 2 :) This is about running your server. NOT EDITING THE CLIENT! There quite a few things you need to know to successfully run a server, this time we are going to have a table of contents. Table of Contents
Chaz's TzPhQy detailed guide.
01/25/2010 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
Hello, I know there is alot of guides, but none of them seem to be fully detailed, so i'll explain step by step. Lets start with the basics. You'll need to have the version of the bot witch matches with the kind of 2moons your playing, 2moons or global. Nebular's Tzphyq bot v1.8 ^Presume to this link to download the bot, and also update it. After the bot is downloaded, extract it to your My Documents, then open up that folder, and find your way to 2M DK TzPhQy BOT.exe, and make a...
(Detailed Guide) Gold Duping.
11/03/2008 - Archlord - 26 Replies
Hello, I'm trying to help in the Archlord section, I'm just a new member on Archlord, so take it easy on me, I don't know alot. To do the Dupe, you'll need TWO Seperate Accounts.! 1): Go to the Merchant, Make a ONE Gold piece with a Manual, and 10,000,000 gold, and 5 GOLD Nuggets at the Refinery. 2): Make 5 Gold Pieces.
Detailed Guide To Help You Cheat On Runescape
07/01/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 12 Replies
Hey Guys Its Me Leaker :P Ive Migrated a bit to this section to help the runescape ailed members of this site. i used to be a runescape player until i saw the light. for those 2 long years i went around and become very well known in the cheating community for runescape. im here to lend a hand :) First Things First: The only working "Bot" on runescape are scripts\macro's These scripts are mounted on a program called scar. this program is clean and you can scan it if you want :) i...