Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Mortal Blow / Backstab Exploit

Discussion on Mortal Blow / Backstab Exploit within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 245
Received Thanks: 11
Walk in front of the enemy.Turn around with your back to the mob and use the special kill and it will be treated as if you're behind the enemy.
Does not work always, most of the time it does
PoPoB@G is offline  
Old 10/09/2004, 03:13   #2
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
How can you tell that this is an exploit?

Mortal blow has a 20% chance of working from the front and 80% chance of working from the side/back. Sometimes you may be infront of the mob, client wise, but you're not on the server.. so you can't really tell.
valvet is offline  
Old 10/10/2004, 04:29   #3
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
there is a way to get your back infront of a mob, just run a lil bit so that the mob may follow you, attacking mobs are allways in autofollow on you they ll follow you and stay behind of you just the right position to take advance of the mortal / deadly blow chance.

the server doesnt consider your and mobs position but it uses the angle, an its the same angle if you'r behind the mob or the mob is behind of you between you an the mob.
anni is offline  

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Staggering blow [Q]
06/10/2010 - Kal Online - 0 Replies
Hey, I would like to ask if there is any possibility to one-click Archer´s skill Staggering blow and hits until the mob dies ... clicking every single hit is annoying ... thx for answers
Let me blow your mind.
03/26/2009 - Archlord - 11 Replies
In my constant attempts to find new commands, I found this bad boy.. when in game, type /ps X X is a number, or any fraction of a number.. go negative to play it upside down..
Mortal Blow
11/20/2005 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
manche leute behaupten das wenn man mit dem rücken zu einem mob steht zu 80% mit mortal blow trifft ist also genauso als würde man hinter ihm stehen, habs nicht ausprobiert, kann das jmd bestätigen? sollte man mehrmals ausprobieren und die 20-40% trefferchance von vorn beachten
Ambush/Backstab with Swords and Maces
08/10/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
From Rogue WoW forums: This has been going on for months, and still no fix to this massive exploit has been introduced. So here goes with the only way to get anything fixed: large scale exploitation. Perhaps a non-rogue blizzard employee will tire of being hit with 2200 ambushes and 1800 backstabs in the blink of an eye and work on a fix. The simplest way is to have the sword/mace in your off hand, your dagger in main hand to start with, and spam these macros to switch it in for your...
Rogue sword backstab/ambush
06/07/2005 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
What was the Macro to backstab/ambush with a sword for a rogue.

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:37.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2023 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.