reich werden innerhalb 3 Tagen *farm*farm*farm* 11/19/2013 - Metin2 Guides & Templates - 6 Replies ihr wollt viel yang, mit wenig aufwand gewinnen?
* levelt euch am besten 6 mentalos oder auras hoch
* +6er EQ reicht völlig aus
* ab level 25 geht ihr nach map2 zu den wilden ergebenern leveln
* wenn ihr level 30 erreicht habt, sucht ihr euch ne gilde und bleibt auf 30
*so farme ICH pro tag/nacht über 2 inventare voll mit wertvollen fbs, +3 und +4er steinen, vwks, edelsteine, vms
(bilder von den einstellungen von m2bob folgen)
Interlude L2OFF High Rate x500, Easy farm, Stable server, Active GM`s, Balanced class 04/06/2013 - Lin2 Private Server - 0 Replies Interlude L2OFF High Rate x500, Easy farm, Stable server, Active GM`s, Balanced classes.
Website : Lineage ]
Forum : Lineage ]
Detailed list of features:
100% working Interlude skills. (I mean 100%. All of them work, no exceptions)
Auto-learn skills.
Max. level is 80 100%.
Fully working Interlude Clan System. (everything works (100%), including clan skills, clans can level up to 6/7/8, academy is working and so on)
L2 Interlude.pro x5000 PvP Interlude THIS THURSDAY! 04/15/2012 - Lin2 Private Server - 1 Replies Server goes live at April 19, 17:00 GMT+2 for now, you can log-in to server in Test Mode.
We understand that you don't have time for long descriptions so here's some short info:
Rates: All 5000x
Enchant Rates:
Safe +3
[L2J] High Rate Interlude x4000 L2MF/ Easy Farm 05/21/2011 - Lin2 Private Server - 3 Replies L2MF
Hi, I am pleased to present you a high rate interlude server
The idea of creation was the fact that I became interested in Java, and experianced in l2 servers.
Also I was able to arrange a link 100mb / s to my dedic (the machine is mine), and I decided to create the server.
To all who think that server will fail, or it is another week server, I say only:
they are wrong.
Turning to the settings are:
Rates:
-Xp-4000
-Sp-4000