Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] Mob Skill Checker

Discussion on [REQUEST] Mob Skill Checker within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST] Mob Skill Checker

Hello guys, i was wondering if there is some program or i can use it with l2phx or Cheat Engine to check MOB/NPC for having some Skill or not.
I mean different mobs have different skills and i want to check it with program in game.
Also i'd like to know in what file i can configure RACE icons, (angels,demons,creatures and etc), blunt weapon weakness, ressist daggers and etc. Id like to add them to some mobs (ONLY PICTURES AND TEXT)!

sorry wrong section :S
Old 08/09/2009, 21:23   #2

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 29,520
[no question] here

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
classic pickit,shopbot,nip checker und char script für shop und nip checker bot
08/13/2010 - Diablo 2 - 0 Replies
hi leutz ich selber spiele zwar sogut wie kein diablo mehr, aber ich habe mich nochmal ran gesetzt und eine neuere version von meinem pickit erstellt und noch einige andere sachen enthalten sind in der rar die classic scripts "classic & shopbot" TLNipChecker bot und shopbot selbst und zu guter letzt ein voreingestellter charscript für die sorc OK NUN WOHIN MIT DEM GANZEN ZEUG??? erst eimal entpacken
[Request] 5165 status checker.
04/13/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Before I get someone telling me to use the search, I would like to say that I've not just used the search, I've EXHAUSTED the search. I've found multiple threads with that common goal, but nothing has worked. So I ask the people of E*Pvpers, can someone post a code for a 5165 status checker, and bare with me if it doesn't work? Thanks.
[Request] Status Checker
02/18/2010 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
Not sure if this would be possible, but might as well ask ^^ Do you think it would be possible to make a program where you could select one of the four servers, type in the name of a Character, then it would tell you if that character is online/offline? ^^ Similar to what you would get from viewing someone that is added to your in-game buddy list.
[request]sunsro slot checker
08/04/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
as topic says
[Request]User Status Checker
05/04/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Pretty much i was just wondering if someone could help me out with a Checker for Lotf Information wanted Users-online Accounts-created Characters-created If Yall can help me out i would greatly appreciate it