[Share] Gracia Final System. Open Editable Unlimited Zoom/Wallhack/Colored SysMsg
Discussion on [Share] Gracia Final System. Open Editable Unlimited Zoom/Wallhack/Colored SysMsg within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.
I copyed your systemmsg-e.dat in my system folder cause my server uses special anti-bot system i can't use the whole systemfolder. But now i have the problem that the negative display messages dont show as long as the buff notification on the screen. Do i need a other file from your system folder to get this working? I used the first download link.
Give me a link with a system with protocol 89 if possible to have the ability to edit it.
The official systems i gain it is protocol 83 and 87 for the moment.
[Share] eL2Walker LineageII Gracia Final (pic) 10/31/2011 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 181 Replies Install a Legacy Microsoft LoopBack Adapter and configure it
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/772/1ena.png
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/452/2dyo.png
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/5051/3tria.png
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/1356/4tesera.p ng
http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/462/5pente.png
http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/8362/6eksi.png
http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/3822/7epta.png
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/1010/8okto.png
[Share]L2J Preconfigured Pack Gracia Final 05/13/2011 - Lin2 Private Server - 1 Replies Site : l2jpreconfigured.tk
Visit the site every info is in there.I created the pack it took me 3 days.
P.S : If im in wrong section pls move the topic.
[SHARE] L2NET GOLD EDITION + SCRIPTS - Gracia 2 and Gracia Final 01/04/2010 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies TESTED AND WORKING IN ALL TOP SERVERS.
AUTO-LVLING, AUTO-ENCHANTING,AUTO-HUNTING SCRIPTS
GOLD EDITION CRACKED
EXTRA SMALL FILE !
http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/6278/provee.jp g
Original System Gracia Final 08/07/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies Guys, can someone upload the original "system" folder of Gracia Final somewhere and give me the link for download.
P.S - I deleted the system and tried to install with the updater but it only installs 5 files ...
Looking for a unlimited zoom for gracia final 06/08/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies Hi dudes, pls help, can some one post a unlimited zoom for gracia final plx, Im serching a lot time this and i cant find one, I see 1 post called "a special system for gracia final", but this one give a critical error so doesnt work to me
I hope some one help me . thx