Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2net not working??

Discussion on L2net not working?? within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L2net not working??

L2net not working anymore, any solution?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Req]L2Net or L2Walker working links
09/16/2011 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Ive tried to download L2net from the topics here and none was working..ive tried to download the latest l2net files from their forum but i couldt register at their forum..could someone paste a mirror for the latest l2net / l2walker for gracial final or freya?
L2Net New Working Download Links!
06/03/2011 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
After a long time of hunting for this links,finally found it! As you saw the l2net downloader doesn't downloading the files correctly, and the old links that have posted here don't work. Here you can download the parts manually, latest version of the program. This version tested on few servers tonight, working great! How to install the program: Extract l2net386 wherever you want. Extract DataFiles386, and copy the files to l2net386 main folder.
L2net working with High Five ???
03/04/2011 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
I was wondering if the l2 bot is working with the latest update? Thanx!
L2Net
10/11/2010 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
Anyone managed to get it work with the Freya update? Wtf am I doing wrong?? :confused:
L2Net working Ingame? Not for me.
02/01/2010 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Okay so I've been able to get l2Net Out Of Game bot to work with the private server I play on, however I can't get it to work with the in game bot. Is there a certain step list I should be following to run it in game? Whenever I try to launch l2 from l2.net it says invalid path - but it's definitely the right path. ( example: programfiles\lineage2\system\l2.exe ) So what the heck am I doing wrong here? Could someone please explain it to me in detail like I'm an idiot so I can get this lol....