Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 23:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scripts/Guides emir0n and Boooooooooooo

Discussion on Scripts/Guides emir0n and Boooooooooooo within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Scripts/Guides emir0n and Boooooooooooo

Hello guys, i want to give some maps for yours community =)
-----------------------------------------------------------
1. Goddard Castle Town:
Screen:

2. Dark Elf Village (fixed, removed rock):
Screen:

3. Swamp of Screams (updated 5.05.2008):
Screen:

4. Varka Silenos Outpost:
Screen:

5.05.2008:
Varka Silenos Outpost (T0):
Screen:

5. Entrance to Imperial Tomb:
Screen:

6. GM Consultation Room:
Screen:

7. Forest of the Dead:
Screen:

8. C6 catacombs (C6):
Screen:

9. Olympiad Stadium:
Screen:

10. Rune Castle:
Screen:

11. Primeval Isle (C6):
Screen:

12. Fortress of the Dead:
Screen:

13. Beast Farm:
Screen:

14. Valley of Saints (C6):
Screen:

15. Monastery of Silence (C6):
Screen:

16. Ketra Orc Outpost (C6):
Screen:

17. Imperial Tomb:
Screen:

18. Hot Springs:
Screen:

19. Crypts of Disgrace, Graverobber Hideout:
Screen:

20. Schuttgart Castle, Town of Schuttgart:
Screen:

21. Pavel Ruins, Archaic Laboratory:
Screen:

22. Sky Wagon Relic (HIGH QUALITY/DETAILS):
Screen:

23. Ice Merchant Cabin(HIGH QUALITY/DETAILS):
Screen:

24. Forge of the Gods:
Screen:

25. VALAKAS LAIR:
Screen:

26. Strip Mine (fixed - C6):
Screen:

27. Cave of Trials (fixed - C6):
Screen:

28. Hein Town (Black HQ):
Screen:

29. Catacombs 18_10; 19_10; 20_10: || ||
Screen:

30. Abandoned Camp:
Screen:

31. Ol Mahum Checkpoint:
Screen:

32. Dion territory:
Screen:

33. Floran Village territory:
Screen:

34. Execution Grounds:
Screen:

35. Field of Silence:
Screen:

36. Harding Academy:
Screen:

37. Ivory Tower:
Screen:

38. Border Outpost:
Screen:
39. Coliseum:
Screen:
40. Silent Valley:
Screen:
41. Spider Nest territory:
Screen:
16.06.07 new maps added:
42. Elven Fortress:
Screen:
43. Plains of the Lizardmen:
Screen:
44. Hunter Village:
Screen:
[size=16pt]Lineage II: The 1th Throne - KAMAEL => ALL NEW AREAs MAPS DONE!!! [20.10.2007 23:28:51 pm] (have fun with botting)[/size]
1. 16_19

Screen:
2. 16_20

Screen:
3. 17_15

Screen:
4. 17_16

Screen:
5. 17_19

Screen:
6. 18_15

Screen:
7. 18_16

Screen:
8. 19_25

Screen:
9. 20_25

Screen:
10. 24_22

Screen:
11. 24_23

Screen:
New Links for C1-C2-C3-C4-C5-C6 maps (Updated - added KAMAEL maps) 21.10.2007:
Mirror1:
Mirror2:
Mirror3:
Mirror4:
Mirror5:
Thanks
31 Users
Old 10/14/2008, 11:06   #2

Received Thanks: 2,463
Exclamation l2w bot collection c4-interlude-kamael/hellbound-gracia

I will post here all the cracked and working walkers that i have from towalker.If some has another version send me pms and if its ok,i will post it here.If u have problems,or anything to say do it in the only.Thx

C4 :

l2w OOG 10.6.4 :

l2w IG 1.55 :

l2w IG 1.61 :

Interlude :

l2w OOG 10.8.6 :

l2w IG 1.79 :

Note : You also need the hosts file posted bellow,so the l2w can verify (only for C4/IL)

Kamael/Hellbound:

l2w OOG 10.9.0 (working on gracia):

l2w OOG 10.9.0 with gg patcher (working on gracia) :

l2w IG 1.99b :

l2w IG 2.01 :

Gracia :

l2w OOG 10.9.1 :

l2w OOG 10.9.2 chin.:

l2w OOG 10.9.3 :

l2w IG 2.05 :

l2w IG 2.06 :

l2w IG 2.09 :

Gracia Final :

l2w IG 2.13 with verif. bypass edited :

l2w OOG 10.9.7 :

other :

hosts file : - c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc

WP306F emulator :

WPF660F :

l2info.dat editor :

protocol version for kamael-gracia :
Thanks
604 Users
Old 10/14/2008, 11:30   #3

Exclamation l2w oog/ig bot guides and scripting

I will post here guides and scripting manuals that i have and i will find or ppl will send me for l2w oog/ig. If u have something interesting,send me a PM and i will add it here.Thx
Thanks
50 Users
Old 10/14/2008, 11:33   #4

[GUIDE FOR CONFIGURING eL2WALKER IG]

Other Ctrl - Responsible for saving(.Save.) or loading(.Read.) past configurations.

Saving Characters Profiles. (.Save.)
By default, eL2Walker will create a profile of your current character in play. For example, If I had a character named "Wizzy1" and I entered the world, I would find "Wizzy1.INI" in the .Save. list? Lets say you made a change to Wizzy1's settings in eL2Walker, it will not save automatically. You must save by selecting "Wizzy1.INI" in the .Save. list, then click .Save.

Opening Characters Profiles. (.Read.)
Lets say I quit Lineage 2 and re-entered with Wizzy1, no profiles would be selected by default? All I would need to do is find Wizzy.INI in the .Read. list, then click .Read.

Starting Combat (.START/.STOP Combat.)
This is a toggle button, once it says ".STOP Combat." it is currently running. When this says .START Combat. your character will not engage in combat? The End key on your keyboard can quickly toggle this without having to press the home key first.

Automated Tasks (.START/.STOP/.Stop Auto Fun.)
This is also a toggle button, it is responsible for auto fishing, auto buffing, and most importantly moving in a radius and following PathPoints. I'm guessing when it says ".Stop Auto Fun." in lower case letters-it's reminding you have not saved since altering settings. The Insert key on your keyboard can quickly toggle this without having to press the home key first.

Force Exit (Ctrl+Q)
It closes Lineage2 without a prompt. The quick keys for this is: (Ctrl+Q).. If you use this, it will pause about 10-15 seconds then the server will notice you are no longer there, and log you out-in battle or not. If you have alot of health? THIS IS YOUR FRIEND!

Basic Options - Sets Logout/Login times, autoFishing, autoDelevel, autoMakeitem?

Heal Options - Tells character when to sit/stand, what time to use healing pots, cure abnormities.

Sit
This handy feature means when the health/MP of your character falls beneath this __% it will sit. (/sit command) If you set the % too low, you run a high risk of killing your character. If you do have it around 40% make sure you have healing potions to back it up. If you are a mystic make sure to sit around 20% MP any lower and you run a risk of depleting your MP while in battle from ? (more than one mob, and healing yourself)

Stand
Tells the character to stand at a certain point. If you are dependent of MP check the box next to MP in the stand section. Set HP to 99% Set MP to 100%. Oce they have reached that % they will stand up and continue combat automatically.

HP|MP Protect
Usefull tool If you got money, and you dont want to spend time sitting. At higher levels you should Always have healing potion, and this checked. If there are alot of assissting monsters nearby, set it 20% lower than your sit %(NO LOWER THAN 30%). I set the time to reuse to 14 seconds, since a normal healing potion lasts 15 seconds. Also make sure use in combat is checked.
Lets say you have several kinds of healing potions, you can manually enter it in at a certain % just like the one above. Make sure to uncheck "Use pots." if this one is checked.

Abnormity Buffs
Self explanatory? Make sure your antidote you carry cures the level of poison, otherwise you will use your antidote over and over?. Using up all your antidotes.

Buffs - Self buffs ONLY

Buff Skills
This section of buffing only counts to yourself. Just like the example above, If I want Battle Roar to be one of my automated buffs I do the following. Check Buff skill1, Select the skill you wish to use in the list (will be different depending on classes)

Auto Detect
Detects if buff is still enabled, If not, it casts the selected spell/ability.

In Fight
If checked, it will use selected skill while in battle.

Delay
If auto detect is unchecked, it will use the skill at a specific time. The delay is in seconds? (Sorry, I'm not counting for you)

MP
If MP is lower than this amount, It will refuse to cast. This is in amount, not %.

Other Heal - Seeding, Soul Crystal, Auto Sweep.

Combat

Pathing - Don't copy these numbers, they are just examples for the text below.

Rand
Never set it on this setting, this means it will attack the closest mob. So, there is no restrictions, nor any guidelines.

Combat Begin Point Is Center Point
Not as bad as Rand, but it will search for a monster within the radius. On this screen capture the distance is 1500. I would not recemmend this setting. (about 2x the range of wind blast)

Center Point
Great setting if you want to stay in a certain place. Will only target mobs INSIDE the center point. To find your current position, click .Cur. or enter it in manually with the /loc command. Then enter how far you wish to go from the center point in the radius. If you use this setting, set it to 5000, Any further than that and you wont be able to target a monster on the otherside.

Range
This is for advanced users, mostly for people who leave it on over night. You need to have 3 or more points, whatever is inside those points, you will target, anything outside of those points-you will not target. (good for non round enclosed rooms)

Pathpoint
Best setting for all users, who hunt outside. It will create waypoints for your character to follow. If a monster is in range of the point, It will attack it. If not, it will search for another inside the point, if fails-It continues to the next PathPoint.

Z Limit
Geometry caught up to you? If you don't remember, or don't know it means Up or Down. Z Limit tells the character not to attack anything thats Above or below its current Z. (good if you are hunting in cliff-side areas)

Close PathPoint(Round)
You have a choice of having your Pathpoints squarish or spherish? Since being stuck in a corner is a bad thing, you may want this checked. I'd recommend it.

No Mons, Move With PathPoint
If it can't find any monsters in the current pathpoint, it will automatically move to the next one. I'd recommend this checked.

Sleep
Just like siting, If it can't find any monsters in the Pathpoint, it will sit. Soon as one respawns-It will stand. You can set it to a specific location, by checking sleep point, and adding the point, by clicking .Cur?. Not recommended. Why you say? It looks very obvious if another player is watching you.

Not Attack Mon Out Of Range
Meaning if you arn't in range of your attack, it will not target. Keep this unchecked unless you have 10,000 PathPoints with different values. 1,000 If your a ranged attacker. Because monsters don't spawn in the same location everytime.

Adding PathPoints
When you found the location you wish to bot, click .CurPos.. Radii(Radius) will be left blank, if you are non-ranged set the radius to 2500. Ranged to 3000. Then click .Add? Your character will go through the PathPoints top to bottom, then jumps back to the top. So make sure you have a route back to Point #1 (dont have to worry about that in a open area.) If you want to see the area the PathPoints cover, click on map. The range will be outlined in red. Bold red means that is your current PathPoint you are seaching for monsters in.

Adding Ranges
Think about 4 points on a average square, everything inside that square is the area you will attack, and those 4 points would be the range amounts. Everything outside of the area will be ignored. The radii(Radius) amount is irelevant, this amount does not do anything as far as I can see-so leave it blank(please correct me if I'm wrong). But remember, Its PathPoints OR Ranges-having range amounts will nullify Pathpoints.

Policy

Far/Short Attacks
You should check Use Far Setting if you plan to use a long ranged skill, or ability every attack. As you see the image above, I have no far setting, because dwarfs don't have long ranged attacks. So all I did was uncheck "Use Far Setting". So It would go directly to the short attacks. I recommend melee settings always checked for short ranged characters.

Far Attacks
When Target Is in ___ To Melee
This is telling the character to use the skills below only if in range. Lets say I wanted to cast wind strike at monsters, and I set the range to 300. Even though wind strike has a much further range than 300, it would have to walk to a distance of 300 of its target to cast its spell. Make sure to set this value at the same distance of your initail long range skill/ability.

Short Attacks
When Target is ___ Near
Works exactly like Far setting, It will not attack target untill it is in range. (50 in this case) I set this value really low, because If it is too high your character will attack too soon, getting stuck in trees and rocks. If you are attacking a archer, that could mean death. This value should be no higher than 100 if used alone.

Equip Weap
When the character is in range of the monster, It will equip the items selected. If these are left unchecked it won't change its equiped weapon.

Skill1
Lets say I wanted to stun a mob when my life was getting low, I would set my skill to stun attack. I wanted to use the skill when I was 75% health, and I didn't care what my mp was so I set that to 0%. Since 75% is when I sit, I would then sit right after killing the mob.

Skill2
Use a skill when target has more than value of health. This is not a percent.

Skill3
Use a skill when target has less than value of health. Good thing to have checked if you have anything with overhit. For example: Power Hit @ 25. Remember 25 hp, not 25%.

Skill4
If you have party protect checked, It will use this skill when something attacks that specific party member.

Skill5
This skill is used when you have more than one mob around you. (it doesn't have to be attacking you) Lets say I was in the middle of attacking 2 mobs, and one spawn aside me, I have my value set to 3, my range set to 100, my skill Wild Sweep, I then would use my skill because there is 3 mobs in a 100 radius of my character.

Repeat
Repeat means, after a skill is recharged it will use it again. If it is unchecked it will use it once to every mob. Lets say there are 2 mobs attacking your party protected member, ultimately, Skill4 was triggered, and you dont have repeat checked? It would use the skill(kills the mob), moves to the next mob and use the skill. Once per trigger-thats what that means. You might want this unchecked because of mp useage.

Mons Setting

Find(.Find.)
This will search the database of your L2Walker, depending on how new it is, you should find all the mobs you are now looking at. Once typing in your desired mob, click (.Find.) Remember this, it must exaclty how it apears in-game, otherwise it won't find it (capital letters must be correct.)

ATK Type
Pretty self explanatory? Not Attack(Will not attack Mob), Attack(Will attack Mob), Attack Alone(Will only attack if there are no assissting mobs near). I found attack alone to be pretty unreliable. I don't recommend it.

Auto Sweep/Spoil
Enables/Disables on a specific mob. First it will check if it is enabled in Basic>>Other Heal>>Dwarf. If it is disabled this feature is too.

Priority
By default all of them are on low. meaning the closest mob gets targeted/attacked. First it will check for high priority, then medium, then low-if it can't find any, it will move to the next PathPoint and try again.

BOSS
Don't change this?

Initiative
If the mob is aggro make sure this is checked, if the mob is not aggro make sure it is unchecked.

Colony
If the mob has a group check this, if there is no mob group uncheck this.

Race
Don't mess with this ^^

All sets the same
DON'T PRESS THIS BUTTON, IF YOU DID DON'T SAVE! If you do your character won't know the difference from a raid boss or aggro mobs (or vise-versa depending on the setting entered.)

Not Attack Great to Self
If my current level was 20, and this amount was set to 2. I would not attack anything above the level of 22. (unless attacked first)

Not Attack Less to Self
Now lets say I didn't want to attack anything dark blue, I would set this value to 7.

Attack Aggros First
Check this, means it will attack monsters with initiative first.

Grab Player Mons
Basicly KS's other players monsters. Great way to get banned. LEAVE THIS UNCHECKED!

Items Setting

Pets Setting
Important for summoners. Kinda same as combat settings.

Other

GM Strategy
Strategy, how to react on GMs. Remember to set "Flash GM name delay" to 9999, so the bot won't /gmlist all 15 minutes (it gets logged). Also I would turn off the relogging function to avoid problems.

Other Player
Same as above, just with players. Do NOT set your bot to log off when getting attacked. This is the easiest way to detect a bot.

Names Setting
Managing your friendlist.

AI Answer
-

Vending
Setting up shop with the IG walker - Able to resetup, if you get a DC.
Kinda dumb, when a GM kicks you or something, also an easy way to get banned.

Sound Alerts
Good thing, alerts you with .wav sound files, if a GM is found / your bot dies / ect.

Information

Information
Information about the NPCs / players / mobs / items around you. Kind of detailed map... Without the map. ;D There is also some statistics recording, so you know how many XP your bot gained per hour.

Chat Setting
Since this is an IG bot, it's bullshit to chat via walker.

Map
Checkmarks
NPC - Toggles NPC players, ie: non-player shop
MON - Toggles monster names on your map.
Player - Toggles Player names on your map.
Item - Toggles Item names on your map.
CombatRange - (Red Circles - If you only have PathPoints)(Blue Lines - If you have Ranges)
Buy - Shows player buy shops.
Sell - Shows player sell shops.
Creation - Shows player creation shops.
RealMap - If you download the map addition you will see your current location at a overhead shot. If you don't have the map addition, it won't do anything.
Path Point - I don't know what this changes?
Scale: - Zoom in (move slider to the left?) Zoom out (move slider to the right?)
Z Range __ - If a monster is beyond certain height, or below a certain level from your current height, it won't show up on the map. (Good for places like Garden of Eva)
Square Key
Red - Your current location.
Pink - Selected object.
Blue - Player.
Green - Monster.
Yellow - Items.
Thanks
30 Users
Old 10/14/2008, 11:35   #5

[BASIC SCRIPTING RULES / GUIDLINES]

— A script instruction must occupy a line.
— () front is the instructionname(no spaces) between commands and parenthesis. IE: MOVETO(x,y,z)
— () The center is the instruction parameter
— Must save file in Unicode format!
— IDs to obtain Item IDs, just go on this or this page. Enter your wanted item and you get ID of them. IE: Want Sword of Valhalla Blade, enter this to one of pages and result:
-http://lineage.pmfun.com/item/4108/Sword-Of-Valhalla-Blade.html
or
-http://l2db.onlinewelten.com/?d=items&id=4108
— Condition judgment instruction,If judges correct executes the next instruction or under with {}the center instruction,
— Otherwise can jump over to the next instruction under or jumps over continuing on with the script.

COMMANDS:

MOVETO(x,Y,Z)
Moves to x,Y,Z. You can check your posistion by clicking: SETUP | OPTION - Pathing | .Cur

NPCSEL(name[ID=x])
Chooses NPC. Can select an NPC within the field of range. Noticed that you can select them even if you don't use ID. IE: NPCSEL(Sovin)

NPCDLG(name[ID=x])
With NPC dialogue. Opens up the dialog the NPC has.

USESKILL (name [ID=x], SELF|PLAYER|PARTY|NPC|PET, Target)
Example: USESKILL(Battle Heal, PLAYER, SE)
Note: It doesn't require ID's

Set(L2WALKER, ENABLE|DISABLE)
How it works: Disables/Enables feaures except the script function within L2Walker. Things like auto buff, auto follow, auto fish would quit working if disabled.

Set(RANGETYPE, RAND)
How it works: Your character will aimlessly attack the nearest monster, no matter how far the radii is.

Set(RANGETYPE, STARTPOS, radii)
How it works: First monster attacked is the central point. Anything outside the radii would not be attacked. Disables all other kinds of ranges.

Set(RANGETYPE, DEFPOS, x, y, z, radii)
How it works: Pre-sets the central point with radii. Anything outside the radii would not be attacked. Disables all other kinds of ranges.

Set(RANGETYPE, DEFRANGE)
How it works: Uses Ranges. Disables all other kinds of ranges.

Set(DEFRANGE, ADD, x, y, z)
How it works: Adds another Range Point to a specific location.

Set(DEFRANGE, CLEAR)
How it works: Clears all added Ranges.

Set(RANGETYPE, DEFPATH)
How it works: Uses Paths. Disables all other kinds of ranges.

Set(DEFPATH, ADD, x, y, z, radii)
How it works: Adds another Range Point to a specific location.

Set(DEFPATH, CLEAR)
How it works: Clears all added Paths.

Set(MON, ATTACK|NOATTACK|ATTACK ONE, Name [ ID=n ]; Name1 [ ID=n ]; |*)
How it works: Seems to crash L2Walker everytime its used. It might REQUIRE ID numbers unlike the rest.

Set(ITEM, PICK|NOPICK|SAVE, Name [ ID=n ]; Name1 [ ID=n ]; |*)

DLGSEL(name)
Dialogue choice. Look for certain words in dialog and select.

GOHOME()
Return to nearest town on death.

SAY(writing)
Speaks generally. Anyone in game can view.

MSG(writing)
Outside hangs the prompt, Only you can see.

UseItem(name[ID=x])
Uses the stage prop. ID is not required.

BuyItem(name [ ID=x ],Quantity)
Purchase goods. ID is required.

SellItem(name [ ID=x ],Quantity)
Sell goods. ID is required.

SaveItem(name [ ID=x ],Quantity)
No Clue what this is used for.

LoadItem(name [ ID=x ],Quantity)
No Clue what this is used for.

ChangeWaitType(x)
The character stands or sits down

StrInDlg(dialogue writing)
Judges in the NPC dialogue dialog box whether has the writing which assigns

StrNotInDlg (dialogue writing)
Judges in the NPC dialogue dialog box whether it doesn't have assigned writing

CharStatus([ CHP|CMP|HP|MP|WEIGHT|LV|SP|RACE|STAND ],[ >=|>|==|!=|<|<=],Num)
Character condition judgment.
HP,MP,WEIGHT: is a percentage
CHP,CMP: Health current actual value
WEIGHT: is carries a heavy load the percentage
LV: Your Level
RACE: manner race (human=0, Demon=1,Dark Elf=2, Elf=3, Dwarf=4)
STAND:STAND==1 is standing and STAND==0 is sitting

PosInRange(x,Y,Z,Range)
Examines the character current coordinates whether by x,Y,Z is central point range is in the radius center of a circle

PosOutRange(x,Y,Z,Range)
Examines the character current coordinates whether by x,Y,Z is central point range is outside the radius center of a circle

ItemCount(name[ID=x],* ,Count)
>= Greater than or equal to
> Greater than
== Equal to
!= Does not equal
< Less than
<= Less than or equal to
Assigns the name or the ID stage prop quantity compared with thecharacter body on whether does satisfy the condition

CALL(LABEL name)
Transfers the LABEL marking the label address execution,Carries out returns, Must have to have the RETURN instruction

useskill (name[ID=x]) —> Something isn't working here.

JMP(LABEL name)
Jumps changes to the LABEL marking the label address execution

RETURN()
When CALL transfer must use this to return

EXIT()
Conclusion script movement

DELAY(x)
Retards x millisecond

PAUSE()
Pause the Script

LABEL(Zone)
Definition Zone,Uses for JMP or CALL

SET([ FIGHTSTART|FIGHTSTOP ])
The establishment commencing of action or stops fighting

================================================== ================================================== ================================================== =======

SET (L2WALKER, ENABLE|DISABLE) // stops outside the start hanging the function
Explained: Outside the establishment stops hanging outside the function or the start hangs the function
Example: SET (L2WALKER, ENABLE) outside // start hangs the function
Outside SET (L2WALKER, DISABLE) // stops hanging the function

USESKILL (name [ ID=x ], SELF|PLAYER|PARTY|NPC|PET, TargetName)
Explained: Use skill
SELF // own
PLAYER // plays the family
PARTY // troop members
NPC // did not explain
PET // pet
TargetName// goal name
Example: USESKILL (the attack strengthens [ ID=104 ], SELF)
USESKILL (ultimate cures the technique [ ID=XXX ], PLAYER, only suitablly roams about)

Establishment instruction:
SET ([ FIGHTSTART|FIGHTSTOP ])
Explained: The establishment commencing of action or stops fighting
:SET (FIGHTSTART) // starts to fight
SET (FIGHTSTOP) // stops fighting

SET (RANGETYPE, RAND)
Explained: Establishes stochastically looks strangely

SET (RANGETYPE, STARTPOS, radii)
Explained: The establishment starts to fight looks strangely for the central point
Example: SET (RANGETYPE, STARTPOS,1,500) // starts to fight is the central point, the radius 1,500

SET (RANGETYPE, DEFPOS, x, y, z, radii)
Explained: The establishment looks strangely from the definition central point
Example: SET (RANGETYPE, DEFPOS,43950,51153, -3022,2000 / Take 43950,51153, -3022 as the central point, the radius 2,000

SET (RANGETYPE, DEFRANGE)
Explained: The establishment looks strangely from the definition scope

SET (RANGETYPE, DEFPATH)
Explained: The establishment looks strangely from the definition way

SET (DEFRANGE, CLEAR)
Explained: The elimination eliminates from the definition scope

SET (DEFRANGE, ADD, x, y, z)
Explained: Increase from definition scope spot
Example: SET (DEFRANGE, ADD,43950,51153, -3022)

SET (DEFPATH, CLEAR)
Explained: Elimination from definition way

SET (DEFPATH, ADD, x, y, z, radii)
Explained: Increase from definition way spot
Example: SET (DEFPATH, ADD,43950,51153, -3022,1000) / Take 43950,51153, -3022 as from definition way spot, radius 1,000

SET (MON, ATTACK|NOATTACK|ATTACK ONE, Name [ ID=n ]; Name1 [ ID=n ]; |*)
Explained: The establishment attack monster or does not attack the monster
ATTACK// is the attack
NOATTACK// is does not attack
ATTACKONE// is the attack completes the order form

SET (ITEM, PICK|NOPICK|SAVE, Name [ ID=n ]; Name1 [ ID=n ]; |*)
Explained: Establishes the stage prop to pick takes; Does not pick takes; Preservation
PICK// is picks takes
NOPICK// is does not pick takes
SAVE// is the preservation

Movement instruction:
MOVETO (x, y, z)
Explained: Moves to x, y, z

NPCSEL (name [ ID=x ])
Explained: Chooses NPC

NPCDLG (name [ ID=x ])
Explained: With NPC dialogue

DLGSEL (name)
Explained: Dialogue choice

GOHOME ()
Explained: Died the city

SAY (writing)
Explained: Generally speaks

MSG (writing)
Explained: Outside hangs the prompt blind, the others

UseItem (name [ ID=x ])
Explained: Uses the stage prop

BUYSEED (name [ ID=x ], quantity)
Explained: Purchase seed
Example: BUYSEED (air conditioning tan oak cypress seed [ ID=5046 ],2,000)

SELLSEED (name [ ID=x ], quantity)
Explained: Special product settlement
Example: SELLSEED (red tan oak tower [ ID=5068 ],3,000)

BuyItem (name [ ID=x ], quantity)
Explained: Purchase goods
Example 1:BuyItem (returns to the reel [ ID=736 ],2)
Example 2:BuyItem (returns to the reel [ ID=736 ],2; Reactivating reel [ ID=737 ],3)

SellItem (name [ ID=x ], quantity)
Example 1:SellItem (returns to the reel [ ID=736 ],2)
Example 2:SellItem (returns to the reel [ ID=736 ],2; Reactivating reel [ ID=737 ],3)
Example 3:SellItem (*) sells in the stage prop hypothesis to suppose is "sells" the complete goods

SaveItem (name [ ID=x ], quantity)
Example 1:SavelItem (returns to the reel [ ID=736 ],2)
Example 2:SavelItem (returns to the reel [ ID=736 ],2; Reactivating reel [ ID=737 ],3)
Example 3:SavelItem (*) preserves in the stage prop hypothesis to suppose is "saves" the complete goods

LoadItem (name [ ID=x ], quantity)
Example 1:LoadlItem (returns to the reel [ ID=736 ],2)
Example 2:LoadlItem (returns to the reel [ ID=736 ],2; Reactivating reel [ ID=737 ],3)

ChangeWaitType (x)
The character stands or sits down
X = 0 seats
X = 1 station

Conditional order:
StrInDlg (dialogue writing)
Explained: Uses for to judge and in the NPC dialogue dialog box whether has the writing which assigns
Example:
NPCSEL (gram Pu [ ID=1007534 ])
NPCDLG (gram Pu [ ID=1007534 ])
DLGSEL (duty)
STRINDLG (complies to entrust)
{
DLGSEL (complies to entrust)
JMP (duty meets)
}
JMP (duty already received)

StrNotInDlg (dialogue writing)
Explained: Uses for to judge and in the NPC dialogue dialog box hasn't assigned whether writing
Example:
NPCSEL (gram Pu [ ID=1007534 ])
NPCDLG (gram Pu [ ID=1007534 ])
DLGSEL (duty)
STRNOTINDLG (complies to entrust)
{
MSG (already received duty)
JMP (has met duty)
}
DLGSEL (complies to entrust)

CharStatus ([ CHP|CMP|HP|MP|WEIGHT|LV|SP|RACE|STAND ], [ >=|>|==|! =|<|<= ], num)
Explained: The character condition judgement, HP.MP.WEIGHT is a percentage
CHP, CMP manner current actual value
WEIGHT is carries a heavy load the percentage
LV manner rank
RACE manner race (human =0, demon =1, dark demon =2, half beastly person =3, dwarf =4)

PosInRange (x, y, z, range)
Explained: Examines the character current coordinates whether in take x, y, z as central point range is in the radius center of a circle

PosOutRange (x, y, z, range)
Explained: Examines the character current coordinates whether in take x, y, z as central point range is outside the radius center of a circle
Example: Joins in the script opening
PosOutRange (100,100,100,500)
{
MSG (please stand nearby xxx starts)
EXIT ()
}

ItemCount (name [ ID=x ], [ >=|>|==|! =|<|<= ], count)
Explained: Assigns the name or the ID stage prop quantity compared with the character body on whether does satisfy the condition

Flow control instruction:
CALL (LABEL name)
Explained: Transfers the LABEL marking the label address execution, carries out returns, must have to have the RETURN instruction
Example:
CALL (next step)
The transfer completes can continue the execution next step
EXIT ()
LABEL (next step)
RETURN

JMP (LABEL name)
Explained: Jumps changes to the LABEL marking the label address execution

RETURN ()
Explained: When CALL transfer must use this to return

EXIT ()
Explained: Conclusion script movement

DELAY (x)
Explained: Retards x millisecond

PAUSE ()
Explained: The suspension script execution, prompts the information for to play the family, lets play the family to control continues to carry out

LABEL (sign signs)
Explained: The definition sign signature, uses for JMP or CALL
Thanks
29 Users
Old 10/14/2008, 12:00   #6

Exclamation Getting the server ip.client protocol version

Well still there are ppl who need this guide,so here it is.Send me PM for other ideas or corrections.Thx

The easiest way to get a server ip and port is with the windows command line.Just press start > run and write cmd. Then open your l2 client and login to the login server or login in to the game. Then write to your command line netstat -n

The command shows all the in-out going connections from your PC.Look for all IPs with the port 2106 or 7777 ( i alredy seen a server that uses the 2206 port for the login server so servers could have modificated this).

When you have the server IP then simply edit the set.ini in the walker folder using the notepad.Protocol version 645 for c4, 746 interlude,831 kamael/hellbound, 851 (828 works to on retail) for gracia I,12 or 17 is for gracia part II,gracia final 83.

protocol version (kamael-gracia) : - copy it in the L2 system folder and open it.A box should popup with the protocol version number.
Thanks
101 Users
Old 10/14/2008, 12:05   #7

Exclamation l2 support applications - l2control,l2sniffer,ACP etc ...

I will post here various tools for better l2 playing If you have something that u can share,send me a PM and i will post it here. Thx
Thanks
56 Users
Old 10/14/2008, 12:07   #8

l2 sniffer 2.6.2.1

Credits go to superhacker

L2Sniffer (Working on Gracia official)

It's a Ig sniffer/radar/bot/heal options/buffs with some good features and it's free!

HOW TO SET UP.

1ST. OPEN THE CONFIG FILE AND INSERT YOUR L2.EXE PATH.

2ND. RUN SNIFFER AND L2 SHOULD OPEN LIKE THE SCREENSHOT DOWN.

3RD.TO SETUP THE BOT 1ST LOGIN YOU CHAR AND THEN PRESS RIGHT CLICK ON THE ICON THAT APEAR IN YOUR USER BAR AND SELECT PREFERENCES.

4TH.AND HERE IS THE PREFERENCES WINDOW THAT SHOUD APPEAR TO YOU.

It's clear for trojans/virus etc and it's working 100% on gracia official server.
Thanks
80 Users
Old 10/14/2008, 12:13   #9

l2controlPro 4.0

So heres the thing :

DL,unpack,play

download l2control 4.0Pro :

its save,its scaned.

The program has the following functions:

Graphic display of characters to a radar with the instruction of height
Display of characters by the list(class, sub, nobless/hero) and a clan
Switching of a mode "radar" / "list"
Sorting by class/range/animosities
The hotkey "the first target" - chooses the first target from the list of a radar
AutoCP/GHP/QHP
Sound preventions
A choice from the list of the character of a radar
Lists of characters(KOS)/clans for definition of enemies
Display of characters which hold you on "target"
The option to show died characters
Record of a chat
Record of title of treaders
"Auto-assist" - a choice of the purpose set on by assist
"Auto-target" - from the list on a hotkey
Built in Multiwin
Algorithm "RECHARGE" and "HEALER" for the second character
Display equipment of the enemy
Function of "pilot"

my opinion : if u play retail you should also try this : - works 100% on gracia
similar and very effective bot

note3 : running on protected servers : - if your server is protected vs bots and hack tools/programs with the modified client (fire.dll,nophx.dll or similar) you will get probably banned if you run l2control before you login. The solution is - open l2 and write your login and password and click OK and u will get the licensce info and then launch l2control.When its running continue in the l2 client window and login to the game.It should be loged with l2control in the background and you can use it now without getting an autoban.If your client closes when u are runing it,it means taht its protected vs 3rd party apps. Gl

enjoy
Thanks
48 Users
Old 10/14/2008, 12:16   #10

Macrogamer

so several ppl were writing me for a script or tool to use for buffing,enchanting on HR server or make som quests (like the nobless quest - the mixing part) that are using buttons that walker doesnt recognize.

And i have some time to write a solution for those problems.The answer is . I used it alredy for restoring CP/HP/MP by autoclicking hotkeys for pots in this thread :

Ok something for the start : every user has to make the script for its own,cz everyone has a different l2 client settings,resolution,server playing on ...

Now : setting up : just dl the program from the site linked above and start it. (u have to have GG disabled to use it,cz the GG is blocking the program of recording key pressing,mouse moving etc.) On the main window 1st go to "View > Settings" and there setup the shortcuts to start the program recognizing the userdefined macro hotkeys and the start/stop record macro shortcut.

Bind them on those keys u dont use and u wont accidently press them during gameplay (i use the + - keys on the numpad).
Now creating a macro : The program is really simple and all should understand how its working. So press the "Create New" button no the main screen.Now u will setup options of the new macro

write the name of the new macro and check the mouse recording boxes : Record delays,Mouse clicks,Click position. I dont prefer to record the mouse movement cz the log will be huge and harder to edit and i dont like to watch how the mouse is moving by it self (its creepy ) and it would be slower. ok now set the hotkey that will activate the macro when its ready. If done,dont close this window - leave it open and ready for recording.

OK now open the l2 client (gg disabled) and go to the spot or chat with the npc u want to use the macro on - like the npc buffer on the screen above.
Now i will write how do i buff with that npc (other npcs on other server can act differently when u buff so dont have to make every step just like i do).When i get to the buff part i start the the recording with hotkey i set. Now all mouse click positions will be recorded with the delay bethween them.Also mouse wheel usage is recorded to ( DONT SCROL TO FAST OR THE SCRIPT WILL NOT BE CORRECT,USE THE WHEEL SLOWLY IF U HAVE TO !!! ). Now i slowly start clicking the bufs what i need.When im finished i stop the recording.

Note : Dont move the npc chat box,cz if u move it,the macro wont work anymore,make it by default opened window,or move it to a corned and try to press the buttons to the middle so if the window is a bit moved,the mouse will hit the buttons anyway.

Now go back to the macro setup window.There should be a log in the leftside of the window with the mouse location and button clicking. If u save it and run it now it should work,but it midht be a bit slow. So depending on the server u are playing on (conection delay) u can edit the delay btw the mouse clicks so u dont have to w8 so long for buffing.

U can set up a new macro the same way for some quests or other npc chats.

Enchanting is the same.Just get XXX enchants and things u want to enchant,place them on your bar and start recording the macro.Click on the enchant,then on the item u want to enchant,press ok and confirm the result.

Use the macro repeat function if u want to do it more then once. I recommend to put other weapons/armors of the same grade in the WH (if something should go wrong )

Small tip : Enchanting on HR is better with a OG walker like OOG l2w or l2divine. U can enchant items with no delay in the og mode.

U cant creater very interesting things with this soft,so use your imagination and post it if u make someting cool

Server those pics were taken : Bartz - im not active there anymore

Note : Im not a thanks collector,but im interested in users opinions,so if the thread is usefull,hit the thanks buttons,so i dont get bored of writing guides for my self cheers !
Thanks
41 Users
Old 10/14/2008, 12:19   #11

Macrogamer

author=shALKE

It's like an exact copy of the Nostromo software afaik.

Also recently found out that you can even set it to check the pixels on your CP bar and when they change colour spam CP pots so you don't even have to toggle a 'CP Spam Button'

Once its installed and running you can create your macro by clicking on the "Create New" button.

Now give your new macro a name and assign a binded key to something you wouldn't normally use ingame during pve, pvp or chat. You must also change the radio option in the bottom right to "Repeat until stopped".

Now the hard work begins. First prepare your Lineage 2 client by setting your gamma to "Average" in the Options > Video setting. You can change it back after you have the macro running.

Now get your CP down. You can do this with a friend but I found it easier to change class. Now alt-tab out of game and back to the macro gamer program. Select "Insert" and add a "pixel event". Now select "Pick Location". You can no longer use your mouse 1 button until you are ready to pick a location on your cp bar so use the keyboard to alt-tab back into game.

Once you are back ingame select a point on your CP bar that you want the CP pot spam macro to activate. If you have a high CP char you may want to set this around 60%, for low CP chars set this around 90%. MAKE SURE THAT THE POINT YOU CLICK ON YOUR CP BAR, YOU ARE WITHOUT CP. Now alt-tab back to macro gamer and you should see a location setting and colour have been inserted into the option window. Tick the option "wait for colour" and double check the colour you see in the window is similar to the colour you clicked on ingame. If you're happy press "Insert", otherwise try again.

Now insert your key press for the first CP pot. I have my CP pots set on F11 and F12 so decide on which F key's you'll use and edit as you need. To do this click "Insert" and select "Key Event". Set the option to "Hold Down" and press the "Record" button followed by your F key of choice, in my example I used F11. Now press "OK".

Now insert the time delay between key presses. To do this press "Insert" and select "Delay". I suggest using the delays I have setup on my screenshot as a guide and take your own initiative when it comes to editting them. Rinse and repeat for the remaining key presses and Delays. To change the order of the macro use the "Move Up" and "Move Down" buttons as required.

GL & HF.

not originaly posted by me,but "shalke" on other forum so any thx go to him

i tried it and it works,but with kamael and hellbound i had some problems with the color cz the bars are not solid colors like c4-interlude,but it can be done by trying to find the right spot on the cp bar.
Also u can set it to use mana,hp potion if u dont use walker or anything else that u dont manage to click fast enough

enjoy
Thanks
32 Users
Old 10/14/2008, 12:28   #12

CP auto

A simple key pressing emulator that can be used for cp/hp pots or something else.

dl :

A slovak programer made it so a simple transaltion :

Velke CP - Big CP pots
Male CP - Small CP pots
Aktivacia - hotkey activating the key pressing (i use the ` key under the ESC button )
Interval set/potion : delay between key pressing
Aktivovat - press this and the program will wait for the aktivation button to start the key pressing
Thanks
25 Users
Old 10/14/2008, 12:36   #13

ACP

A cp restoring tool. I have 2 version in the newest my antivirus soft shows a l2 harmfull code - dont be scared :P

c4 :

kamael/hellbound :

newest english version 2.0.5 for all chronicles !! :
Thanks
64 Users
Old 10/14/2008, 12:44   #14

Exclamation l2w scripts

I will post here scripts that i have or i have or someone would like to share.Send me PM if u have something interesting.Thx
Thanks
33 Users
Old 10/14/2008, 12:46   #15

script made by :
thread :

Hello!

I've been reading alot and not really contributing so i'll start off here with a very well working script im using to bot my SK outside ivory tower in oren. I've tried to structure the code so it easily can be modified for another level of character, town, and hunting spot.

The script is made for CT2 Retail, mainly to get advantage of the newbie buffs (which now lasts all the way until level 62)

Change log:
Code:
[B]Update 2008-09-01[/B][LIST][*]Version 1.14 -[URL="http://www.speedyshare.com/285689797.html"]Download[/URL][*]Made a config how-to for the script[*]Severly restructured code for easier configuring. [*]Anyone should be able to use the script now.[/LIST]
[B]Update 2008-08-26[/B][LIST][*]Version 1.08 -[URL="http://www.speedyshare.com/459449596.html"]Download[/URL][*]Added coordinates for frozen labyrinth hunting spot (yetis)[*]Some minor bugfixes/stability fixes, cosmetical changes and improvements[/LIST]
[B]Update 2008-08-21[/B][LIST][*]Version 1.04 -[URL="http://www.speedyshare.com/588512232.html"]Download[/URL][*]Added coordinates for giran castle town and breka orc spot[*]Some minor fixes[/LIST]
[B]Update 2008-08-19[/B][LIST][*]Version 1.03b -[URL="http://www.speedyshare.com/212804629.html"]Download[/URL][*]Some minor fixes[/LIST]

[B]Update 2008-08-19[/B][LIST][*]Version 1.03 -[URL="http://www.speedyshare.com/709675309.html"]Download[/URL][*]Buff detection now works for mage as well as fighter[*]Added coordinates for dion town[*]Added coordinates for dire wolf hunt spot at dion castle[*]Added easy-to-configure routine for the type of SS to be used.[/LIST]
[B]Update 2008-08-18[/B][LIST][*]Version 1.02 -[URL="http://www.speedyshare.com/205304691.html"]Download[/URL][*]Drastically improved script structure and readability[*]Added coordinates for goddard and shuttgart town[*]Added coordinates for pavel ruins hunt spot[/LIST]
[B]Update 2008-08-18[/B][LIST][*]Version 1.01 -[URL="http://www.speedyshare.com/403400120.html"]Download[/URL][*]Now checks and buy SOE / Heal pot if needed[/LIST]
NEW!Script config how-to!
Code:
How-to configure script

Check the script file (.SEC) and look at the comments clearly stating ([num]) CONFIG to the right.
This is the lines you will need to change to get this script working.

[SIZE="5"][B](1):[/B][/SIZE] Check the top of the script. These 2 lines need to be set with the correct coordinates
for the town that you will be using.

[SIZE="5"][B](2):[/B][/SIZE] Easy, just uncomment (remove // at the start of the line) for the towns and spot you want to use.
MAke sure all other towns and spots have // in the start of the line.

[SIZE="5"][B](3):[/B][/SIZE] HP Config.

[SHORT VERSION]

Make sure the right BUFFCHECK is uncommented.
FIgher put MAXHP*0.94.
Mage put MAXMP*0.60.

[LONG VERSION/EXPLAINATION]

Check end of how-to.

[B][SIZE="5"](4): [/SIZE][/B]Shot config. Very simple, uncomment the shot you will be using. Make sure you have ALOT in WH.

[SIZE="5"][B](**5): Optional.[/B][/SIZE] Not recommented to change unless you know the script inside-out.
Simply the value of items to restock, but this needs to be changed for every
town separately later in the script. Im sorry, but lineage is messed up in some
ways and every town has separate npc dialogues, a dynamic function wont work.

[SIZE="5"][B](**6): Optional.[/B][/SIZE] Not recommented to change unless you know the script inside-out.
Basically the same as 5 but this is the actual amount to buy.
This dont need to be changed later in the script but wont really affect anything unless you
change (**5) as well.

[SIZE="5"][B](**7): Optional.[/B][/SIZE]
Delays for stop fighting and scroll of escape usage.
Default values has been working very well for all my characters, but change if you like.

[SIZE="5"][B](3):[/B][/SIZE] HP CONFIG
[B][I][SIZE="4"][LONG VERSION/EXPLAINATION][/SIZE][/I][/B]

This is slightly complicated but what it does is comparing your current HP/MP
to your max HP/MP to try to see if newbie buffs has worn off (BTB/BTS will increase your max HP)

This complicated way to do a simple task
is simply because l2walker has no buff status functions, only way i know to detect buffs
is to compare current hp / max hp (or MP for mages).

You need to equip your character with newbie buffs, check your HP if you're a fighter,
or check your MP if you're a mage.
If you're a fighter, use a calculator to calculate MAXHP[with bless the body]*0.94.
This value (94% of max hp) has to be put into the script for buff detection to work.
Mages use the same principles for MAXMP[with bless the soul]*0.60, check the script
and uncomment the right line, put your own value in it.

Since you will level up your max hp or mp will change, and there is no way to make walker detect this.
For this reason you need to update the script every 3 or 4 levels, or the character wont go back.
This is a flaw but theres no other way unless walker implements better script functions.
Features:
  • Checks if newbie buffs is gone, if so, return to town and rebuff
  • Checks if low on SS, if so, restock until reaching set weight
  • Checks if character is in town (dead or returned by script),
    if so, check pot & SS status and return to hunting spot.

Known Problems:
  • The restock script will probably make you a bit heavy if you're a fighter
    and have the blessing of revelations buff from seven signs. If you are, please
    set the charstatus(weight,....) functions calls to a lower percentage (38?) than the current value to avoid overweight once the buff wears off.
  • When the scripts 'wants' to go to town, it just pauses the script for 25 seconds to give time to kill all the possible aggro you may have. For ensuring the bot to correctly do this, you should have the party setting: 'follow attack' setting checked, and the 'dont solo counterattack mobs' setting unchecked in your l2walker config. This will make your character fight back even if the bot itself is paused. No name has to be specified in the active follow box.

To do:
  • will add later on

Version 1.14:
Code:
//-----------------------------------------------------
//---------------- COORDINATETABLES -------------------
//---------------- (PUT THE CORRECT ONES FOR YOUR TOWN INTO MAIN LOOP
//---------------- POSOUTRANGE AND POSINRANGE FUNCTION CALLS):
//
//---------------- TOWN CENTER:
//---------------- 	OREN: 82131,55132,-1520,3000
//---------------- 	SHUTTGART: 87345,-141092,-1336,3000
//----------------      DION: 18915,144688,-3104,3750
//----------------      GODDARD: 147774,-57663,-2896,4000
//----------------	GIRAN: 81608,148594,-3464,3250

//------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//---------------- MAIN LOOP STARTS --------------------------------------------
//------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LABEL(FOREVER)

//---------------- JUST A CHECK FOR GOING BACK TO TOWN; 
//---------------- REDUNDANT IF DEAD RETURN IS SET
CharStatus(HP,==,0)
{
MSG(Character Dead! Going back to town!)
GOHOME()
}

//---------------- IF NOT IN TOWN, CHECK FOR NEWBIE BUFFS 
//---------------- (BLESS THE BODY). IF NOT FOUND; RETURN
//--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(1) CONFIG
POSOUTRANGE(82131,55132,-1520,3000)
{
CALL(BUFFCHECK)
}

//---------------- IF IN TOWN, GO BACK TO SPOT
//--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(1) CONFIG
POSINRANGE(82131,55132,-1520,3000)
{
CALL(RUNTOADV)
CALL(POTCHECK)
CALL(SSCHECK)
CALL(RUNTOGK)
CALL(RUNTOSPOT)
}

JMP(FOREVER)
//---------------- MAIN LOOP ENDS ----------------------------------------------

//---------------- SUBROUTINES FOLLOWS -----------------------------------------

//---------------- RUNS TO ADVENTURERS GUIDE ----------
//---------------- UNCOMMENT THE CORRECT CITY ---------
//---------------- THAT YOU WANT TO USE. --------------
//--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(2) CONFIG
LABEL(RUNTOADV)
{
CALL(ADVOREN)
//CALL(ADVGODDARD)
//CALL(ADVSHUTTGART)
//CALL(ADVDION)
//CALL(ADVGIRAN)
RETURN()
}

//---------------- RUNS TO GROCERY STORE --------------
//--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(2) CONFIG
LABEL(BUYPOT)
{
CALL(POTOREN)
//CALL(POTGODDARD)
//CALL(POTSHUTTGART)
//CALL(POTDION)
//CALL(POTGIRAN)
RETURN()
}

//---------------- RUNS TO WAREHOUSE KEEPER -----------
LABEL(RESTOCKSS)
{
CALL(SSOREN)
//CALL(SSGODDARD)
//CALL(SSSHUTTGART)
//CALL(SSDION)
//CALL(SSGIRAN)
RETURN()
}

//---------------- RUNS TO GATEKEEPER -----------------
LABEL(RUNTOGK)
{
CALL(GKOREN)
//CALL(GKGODDARD)
//CALL(GKSHUTTGART)
//CALL(GKDION)
//CALL(GKGIRAN)
RETURN()
}

//---------------- RUNS TO HUNTING SPOT ---------------
//---------------- UNCOMMENT THE CORRECT SPOT ---------
//---------------- MAKE SURE TOWN IS CORRECT ----------
LABEL(RUNTOSPOT)
{
CALL(ORENSPOT1) //IVORY TOWER (FORMOR, FORMOR ELDER, TARLK BUGBEAR)
//CALL(SHUTTGARTSPOT1) //IVORY TOWER
//CALL(SHUTTGARTSPOT2)
//CALL(DIONSPOT1)
//CALL(GIRANSPOT1)
RETURN()
}

//---------------- CHECKS IF MAX HP OR MP IS LOW.
//----------------
//---------------- FIGHTER:
//-------------------------
//---------------- THE FIST CHARSTATUS CALL SHOULD INCLUDE YOUR MAXHP(WITH BTB6)*0.94
//---------------- THAT IS 94% OF MAX HP WITH NEWBIE BUFFS. THIS NEEDS TO BE UPDATED EVERY FEW LEVELS (NOT EVERY LEVEL)
//---------------- OR THE SCRIPT WONT DETECT WHEN NEWBIE BUFFS WEARS OFF.
//---------------- IF USING THIS COMMENT OUT THE MAGE PART.
//---------------- PLEASE NOTE THAT HEALTH NEEDS TO BE AROUND THIS VALUE (94%) FOR THE SCRIPT TO DETECT BUFF ABSENCE.
//--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(3a) CONFIG
LABEL(BUFFCHECK)
{
//--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(3a) CONFIG
CharStatus(CHP,<=,1875)
{
CharStatus(HP,>=,98)
{
CharStatus(CHP,<=,1875)
{
CALL(TOTOWN)
}
}	
}
RETURN()
}

//---------------- CHECKS IF MAX HP OR MP IS LOW.
//----------------
//---------------- MAGE:
//---------------- THE FIST CHARSTATUS CALL SHOULD INCLUDE YOUR MAXMANA(WITH BTS6)*0.60
//---------------- THAT IS 60% OF MAX HP WITH NEWBIE BUFFS. THIS NEEDS TO BE UPDATED EVERY FEW LEVELS (NOT EVERY LEVEL)
//---------------- OR THE SCRIPT WONT DETECT WHEN NEWBIE BUFFS WEARS OFF.
//---------------- IF USING THIS COMMENT OUT THE FIGHTER PART.
//---------------- PLEASE NOTE THAT MANA NEEDS TO BE AROUND THIS VALUE (60%) FOR THE SCRIPT TO DETECT BUFF ABSENCE.
//--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(3b) CONFIG
//LABEL(BUFFCHECK)
{
//--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(3b) CONFIG
CharStatus(CMP,<=,666)
{
CharStatus(MP,>=,63)
{
CharStatus(CMP,<=,666)
{
CALL(TOTOWN)
}
}	
}
RETURN()
}

//---------------- CHECKS CURRENT SOULSHOT AMOUNT AND CHARACTER WEIGHT
//---------------- THE AMOUNT OF MINIMUM SOULSHOTS,
//---------------- SOULSHOT TYPE AND WEIGHT PERCENTAGE CAN BE
//---------------- MODIFIED TO BETTER SUIT YOUR NEEDS.
LABEL(SSCHECK)
{
//--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(4a) CONFIG
//ITEMCOUNT(Soulshot: No Grade[ID=1835],<=,4000)
//ITEMCOUNT(Soulshot: D-grade[ID=1463],<=,4000)
ITEMCOUNT(Soulshot: C-grade[ID=1464],<=,4000)
//ITEMCOUNT(Soulshot: B-grade[ID=1465],<=,2000)
//ITEMCOUNT(Soulshot: A-grade[ID=1466],<=,2000)
//ITEMCOUNT(Soulshot: S-grade[ID=1467],<=,2000)
//----------------------------------------------------------------
//ITEMCOUNT(Blessed Spiritshot: No Grade[ID=3947],<=,2000
//ITEMCOUNT(Blessed Spiritshot: D-Grade[ID=3948],<=,2000)
//ITEMCOUNT(Blessed Spiritshot: C-Grade[ID=3949],<=,2000)
//ITEMCOUNT(Blessed Spiritshot: B-Grade[ID=3950],<=,1000)
//ITEMCOUNT(Blessed Spiritshot: A-Grade[ID=3951],<=,1000)
//ITEMCOUNT(Blessed Spiritshot: S Grade[ID=3952],<=,1000)
{
CHARSTATUS(WEIGHT,<,46)
{
MSG(Attempting to restock soulshots)
CALL(RESTOCKSS)
}
}
RETURN()
}

//---------------- AGAIN THE TYPE OF SS TO USE.
//---------------- LAST VALUE IS NUMBER OF SHOTS
//---------------- TO WITHDRAW BETWEEN EACH WEIGHT CHECK.
//---------------- IF RESTOCKING SEEMS TOO SLOW THIS VALUE
//---------------- CAN BE INCREASED, BEWARE;
//---------------- TOO HIGH CAN CAUSE OVERWEIGHT.
LABEL(GETSHOTS)
{
//--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(4a) CONFIG
//LOADITEM(Soulshot: No Grade[ID=1835],300;)
//LOADITEM(Soulshot: D-grade[ID=1463],300;)
LOADITEM(Soulshot: C-grade[ID=1464],300;)
//LOADITEM(Soulshot: B-grade[ID=1465],300;)
//LOADITEM(Soulshot: A-grade[ID=1466],300;)
//LOADITEM(Soulshot: S-grade[ID=1467],300;)
//----------------------------------------------------------------
//LOADITEM(Blessed Spiritshot: No Grade[ID=3947],300;)
//LOADITEM(Blessed Spiritshot: D-Grade[ID=3948],300;)
//LOADITEM(Blessed Spiritshot: C-Grade[ID=3949],300;)
//LOADITEM(Blessed Spiritshot: B-Grade[ID=3950],300;)
//LOADITEM(Blessed Spiritshot: A-Grade[ID=3951],300;)
//LOADITEM(Blessed Spiritshot: S Grade[ID=3952],300;)
RETURN()
}

//---------------- CHECKS IF POTS OR SOE IS LOW
//---------------- VALUES CAN BE MODIFIED TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS, OR ADD ANOTHER ITEM;
//---------------- BUT IF YOU DO REMEMBER TO EDIT BUYPOT ROUTINE AS WELL
LABEL(POTCHECK)
{
//--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(*5) OPTIONAL CONFIG
ITEMCOUNT(Healing Potion[ID=1061],<=,50)
{
MSG(Low on healing pots, lets go buy some!)
CALL(BUYPOT)
}
//--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(*5) OPTIONAL CONFIG
ITEMCOUNT(Scroll of Escape[ID=736],<=,3)
{
MSG(Low on scroll of escape, lets go buy some!)
CALL(BUYPOT)
}
RETURN()
}

//---------------- Amount of healing pots to restock at one time
LABEL(DOBUYPOT)
{
//--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(*6) OPTIONAL CONFIG
BUYITEM(Healing Potion[ID=1061],150;)
RETURN()
}

//---------------- Amount of soulshots to restock at one time
LABEL(DOBUYSOE)
{
//--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(*6) OPTIONAL CONFIG
BUYITEM(Scroll of Escape[ID=736],7;)
RETURN()
}

//---------------- ATTEMPTS TO RETURN TO TOWN
//---------------- THE FIRST DELAY SHOULD BE SET TO A 
//---------------- GOOD TIME TO FINISH ALL AGGRO BEFORE USING SOE.
//---------------- SECOND DELAY IS JUST TO GIVE TIME FOR SOE + TOWN LOAD,
//---------------- IF YOU HAVE A SLOW COMPUTER A HIGHER VALUE MAY BE GOOD.
LABEL(TOTOWN)
{
MSG(Appear newbie buffs is gone, attempting to go home)
SET(FIGHTSTOP)
//--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(*7) OPTIONAL CONFIG
DELAY(25000)
USEITEM(Scroll of Escape[ID=736])
SET(FIGHTSTART)
//--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(*7) OPTIONAL CONFIG
DELAY(20000)
RETURN()
}

//---------------- PATHFINDING SECTION -----------------------------------------

//---------------- RUNS TO ADVENTURERS GUIDE

//---------------- OREN CASTLE TOWN -------------------
LABEL(ADVOREN)
{
SET(FIGHTSTOP)
SET(L2WALKER,DISABLE)
MOVETO(82332,54175,-1522)
MOVETO(82310,55342,-1551)
MOVETO(81562,55605,-1551)
MOVETO(80648,55869,-1586)
MOVETO(80461,55638,-1586)
MOVETO(80437,54430,-1586)
MOVETO(80545,53997,-1586)
MOVETO(81014,53594,-1586)
MOVETO(81774,53512,-1522)
MOVETO(82240,53524,-1522)
MOVETO(82363,53336,-1522)
RETURN()
}

//---------------- TOWN OF GODDARD --------------------
LABEL(ADVGODDARD)
{
SET(FIGHTSTOP)
SET(L2WALKER,DISABLE)
MOVETO(147711,-57629,-2907)
MOVETO(147711,-58556,-3007)
MOVETO(145830,-58248,-3007)
MOVETO(147842,-58618,-3007)
MOVETO(149595,-58017,-3007)
MOVETO(147932,-58409,-3007)
MOVETO(147778,-58357,-3007)
MOVETO(147715,-57635,-2908)
MOVETO(147713,-57209,-2807)
MOVETO(148056,-57028,-2807)
RETURN()
}

//---------------- TOWN OF SHUTTGART ------------------
LABEL(ADVSHUTTGART)
{
SET(FIGHTSTOP)
SET(L2WALKER,DISABLE)
MOVETO(87355,-141067,-1467)
MOVETO(87366,-140015,-1567)
MOVETO(89511,-140677,-1567)
MOVETO(87380,-139936,-1567)
MOVETO(85155,-140863,-1567)
MOVETO(87339,-140424,-1567)
MOVETO(87361,-141316,-1394)
MOVETO(87282,-141495,-1366)
MOVETO(87160,-141463,-1366)
MOVETO(87155,-141350,-1366)
RETURN()
}

//---------------- TOWN OF DION -----------------------
LABEL(ADVDION)
{
SET(FIGHTSTOP)
SET(L2WALKER,DISABLE)
MOVETO(19540,145570,-3133)
MOVETO(19053,144661,-3134)
MOVETO(17963,146145,-3132)
MOVETO(17094,145017,-3055)
MOVETO(17057,144935,-3045)
MOVETO(17117,144903,-3042)
RETURN()
}

//---------------- TOWN OF GIRAN ----------------------
LABEL(ADVGIRAN)
{
SET(FIGHTSTOP)
SET(L2WALKER,DISABLE)
MOVETO(81555,147611,-3495)
MOVETO(80845,148573,-3495)
MOVETO(81478,149574,-3495)
MOVETO(81530,149573,-3495)
MOVETO(82778,149376,-3495)
MOVETO(82837,149362,-3495)
RETURN()
}

//---------------- RUNS TO GROCERY
//---------------- THE AMOUNT OF POTS AND SCROLLS TO BUY CAN BE MODIFIED FOR YOUR OWN NEEDS.

LABEL(POTOREN)
{
MOVETO(81568,53540,-1522)
MOVETO(81139,53628,-1586)
MOVETO(81000,53848,-1586)
MOVETO(80944,54414,-1551)
MOVETO(80539,54782,-1586)
MOVETO(80262,54903,-1586)
MOVETO(80005,54946,-1573)
MOVETO(79643,54902,-1573)
MOVETO(79532,54887,-1573)
MOVETO(79521,54898,-1544)
ITEMCOUNT(Healing Potion[ID=1061],<=,100)
{
NPCSEL(Sara[ID=30180])
NPCDLG(Sara[ID=30180])
DLGSEL(Buy Consumables and Minerals )
CALL(DOBUYPOT)
}
DELAY(3000)
{
NPCSEL(Sara[ID=30180])
NPCDLG(Sara[ID=30180])
CALL(DOBUYSOE)
}
MOVETO(79758,54874,-1572)
MOVETO(80412,54958,-1586)
MOVETO(81124,55455,-1551)
MOVETO(81944,55498,-1551)
MOVETO(82216,55009,-1551)
MOVETO(82405,54108,-1522)
MOVETO(82386,53350,-1522)
RETURN()
}

LABEL(POTGODDARD)
{
MOVETO(147726,-57296,-2807)
MOVETO(147723,-58154,-3007)
MOVETO(148565,-58116,-3007)
MOVETO(149168,-57912,-3007)
MOVETO(149190,-57871,-3007)
MOVETO(149110,-57662,-2994)
MOVETO(149281,-57395,-2994)
{
NPCSEL(Liesel[ID=31263])
NPCDLG(Liesel[ID=31263])
DLGSEL(Buy Consumables )
CALL(DOBUYPOT)
}
DELAY(3000)
{
NPCSEL(Liesel[ID=31263])
NPCDLG(Liesel[ID=31263])
DLGSEL(Buy Consumables )
CALL(DOBUYSOE)
}
MOVETO(149130,-57644,-2994)
MOVETO(149240,-58011,-3007)
MOVETO(148011,-58139,-3007)
MOVETO(147726,-58009,-3007)
MOVETO(147722,-57555,-2907)
MOVETO(147816,-57158,-2807)
MOVETO(148080,-57020,-2807)
RETURN()
}

LABEL(POTSHUTTGART)
{
MOVETO(87164,-141446,-1366)
MOVETO(87278,-141438,-1336)
MOVETO(87334,-141410,-1367)
MOVETO(87357,-140499,-1567)
MOVETO(86330,-140666,-1567)
MOVETO(85940,-140819,-1567)
MOVETO(85864,-140867,-1567)
MOVETO(85945,-141081,-1554)
MOVETO(85772,-141320,-1554)
{
NPCSEL(Pele[ID=31952])
NPCDLG(Pele[ID=31952])
DLGSEL("I want to buy supplies.")
CALL(DOBUYPOT)
}
DELAY(3000)
{
NPCSEL(Pele[ID=31952])
NPCDLG(Pele[ID=31952])
DLGSEL("I want to buy supplies.")
CALL(DOBUYSOE)
}
MOVETO(85954,-141048,-1554)
MOVETO(85787,-140701,-1567)
MOVETO(87026,-140598,-1567)
MOVETO(87342,-140653,-1567)
MOVETO(87351,-141323,-1391)
MOVETO(87196,-141518,-1366)
MOVETO(87154,-141351,-1366)
RETURN()
}

LABEL(POTDION)
{
MOVETO(17242,145151,-3072)
MOVETO(17757,145467,-3095)
MOVETO(18131,145545,-3124)
MOVETO(18888,145601,-3135)
MOVETO(19238,145737,-3115)
MOVETO(19269,145773,-3109)
MOVETO(19287,146119,-3096)
MOVETO(19232,146165,-3096)
{
NPCSEL(Lara[ID=30063])
NPCDLG(Lara[ID=30063])
CALL(DOBUYPOT)
}
DELAY(3000)
{
NPCSEL(Lara[ID=30063])
NPCDLG(Lara[ID=30063])
CALL(DOBUYSOE)
}
MOVETO(19269,145882,-3096)
MOVETO(19242,145674,-3126)
MOVETO(17988,145715,-3131)
MOVETO(17476,145462,-3102)
MOVETO(17155,145077,-3063)
MOVETO(17071,144900,-3041)
MOVETO(17120,144894,-3041)
RETURN()
}

LABEL(POTGIRAN)
{
MOVETO(81579,148988,-3495)
MOVETO(80908,147997,-3495)
MOVETO(80807,147850,-3495)
MOVETO(80688,147879,-3464)
{
NPCSEL(Helvetia[ID=30081])
NPCDLG(Helvetia[ID=30081])
DLGSEL(Buy Consumables and Minerals)
CALL(DOBUYPOT)
}
DELAY(3000)
{
NPCSEL(Helvetia[ID=30081])
NPCDLG(Helvetia[ID=30081])
DLGSEL(Buy Consumables and Minerals)
CALL(DOBUYSOE)
}
MOVETO(81261,148688,-3495)
MOVETO(82037,149170,-3495)
MOVETO(82685,149249,-3495)
MOVETO(82820,149380,-3495)
RETURN()
}

//---------------- RUNS TO WAREHOUSE
//---------------- ATTEMPTS TO WITHDRAW 300 SOULSHOTS AT A TIME
//---------------- UNTIL SET WEIGHT (DEFAULT 46%) IS REACHED

LABEL(SSOREN)
{
MOVETO(82332,54175,-1522)
MOVETO(82310,55342,-1551)
MOVETO(81562,55605,-1551)
MOVETO(80648,55869,-1586)
MOVETO(80461,55638,-1586)
MOVETO(80437,54430,-1586)
MOVETO(80545,53997,-1586)
MOVETO(81014,53594,-1586)
MOVETO(81774,53512,-1522)
MOVETO(82240,53524,-1522)
MOVETO(82363,53336,-1522)
MOVETO(82224,53673,-1522)
MOVETO(82286,54280,-1522)
MOVETO(82103,55088,-1551)
MOVETO(82013,55434,-1551)
MOVETO(81680,55455,-1551)
MOVETO(81664,55132,-1536)
MOVETO(81748,55126,-1536)
MSG(If the script appears to hang your warehouse is out of SS!)
LABEL(LOADSSOREN)
NPCSEL(Hagger[ID=30183])
NPCDLG(Hagger[ID=30183])
DLGSEL(Private Warehouse.)
DLGSEL(Withdraw an item. (Private 
nWarehouse))
CALL(GETSHOTS)
DELAY(350)
CHARSTATUS(WEIGHT,<=,46)
{
JMP(LOADSSOREN)
}
MSG(Sucessfully loaded SS, Continue)
MOVETO(81658,55118,-1536)
MOVETO(81666,55475,-1551)
MOVETO(82143,55485,-1551)
MOVETO(82318,54573,-1551)
MOVETO(82490,54172,-1522)
RETURN()
}

LABEL(SSGODDARD)
{
MOVETO(147774,-57175,-2807)
MOVETO(147682,-58179,-3007)
MOVETO(146437,-58132,-3007)
MOVETO(146220,-57935,-3007)
MOVETO(146329,-57679,-2993)
MOVETO(146387,-57534,-2993)
LABEL(LOADSSGODDARD)
NPCSEL(Hakon[ID=31268])
NPCDLG(Hakon[ID=31268])
DLGSEL(Pick up an item - Private Warehouse)
CALL(GETSHOTS)
DELAY(350)
CHARSTATUS(WEIGHT,<=,46)
{
JMP(LOADSSGODDARD)
}
MOVETO(146157,-58052,-3007)
MOVETO(147188,-58287,-3007)
MOVETO(147686,-58033,-3007)
MOVETO(147707,-57376,-2829)
MOVETO(147828,-57151,-2807)
MOVETO(148075,-57022,-2807)
RETURN()
}

LABEL(SSSHUTTGART)
{
MOVETO(87200,-141511,-1366)
MOVETO(87343,-141405,-1367)
MOVETO(87379,-140589,-1567)
MOVETO(88627,-140575,-1567)
MOVETO(88859,-140734,-1567)
MOVETO(88686,-141171,-1553)
LABEL(LOADSSSHUTTGART)
NPCSEL(Cherbal[ID=31957])
NPCDLG(Cherbal[ID=31957])
DLGSEL(Withdraw Item (Private Warehouse))
CALL(GETSHOTS)
DELAY(350)
CHARSTATUS(WEIGHT,<=,46)
{
JMP(LOADSSSHUTTGART)
}
MOVETO(88921,-140656,-1567)
MOVETO(87586,-140399,-1567)
MOVETO(87362,-140747,-1567)
MOVETO(87360,-141081,-1467)
MOVETO(87346,-141529,-1366)
MOVETO(87185,-141484,-1366)
MOVETO(87155,-141350,-1366)
RETURN()
}

LABEL(SSDION)
{
MOVETO(17267,145214,-3079)
MOVETO(18209,145726,-3142)
MOVETO(19137,144080,-3105)
MOVETO(19779,144135,-3090)
MOVETO(20367,144635,-3115)
MOVETO(20522,144699,-3106)
MOVETO(20684,144692,-3096)
MOVETO(20800,144550,-3096)
MOVETO(20801,144448,-3096)
MOVETO(20771,144435,-3094)
LABEL(LOADSSDION)
NPCSEL(Holvas[ID=30058])
NPCDLG(Holvas[ID=30058])
nWarehouse))
CALL(GETSHOTS)
DELAY(350)
CHARSTATUS(WEIGHT,<=,46)
{
JMP(LOADSSDION)
}
MOVETO(20770,144618,-3096)
MOVETO(20465,144751,-3107)
MOVETO(19850,144147,-3094)
MOVETO(19172,144123,-3110)
MOVETO(18651,145453,-3153)
MOVETO(17562,145528,-3108)
MOVETO(16960,144893,-3036)
MOVETO(17111,144895,-3041)
RETURN()
}

LABEL(SSGIRAN)
{
MOVETO(82538,149359,-3495)
MOVETO(82439,149763,-3464)
LABEL(LOADSSGIRAN)
NPCSEL(Randolf[ID=30095])
NPCDLG(Randolf[ID=30095])
nWarehouse))
CALL(GETSHOTS)
DELAY(350)
CHARSTATUS(WEIGHT,<=,46)
{
JMP(LOADSSGIRAN)
}
MOVETO(82635,149505,-3495)
MOVETO(82846,149354,-3495)
RETURN()
}

//---------------- ATTEMPTS TO RUN TO GATEKEEPER

LABEL(GKOREN)
{
NPCSEL(Adventurers' Guide[ID=32327])
NPCDLG(Adventurers' Guide[ID=32327])
DLGSEL(View list of beneficial magic available to receive.)
DLGSEL(Receive support magic.)
MSG(Running to GK)
MOVETO(82738,53331,-1522)
MOVETO(82944,53148,-1522)
NPCSEL(Valentina[ID=30177])
NPCDLG(Valentina[ID=30177])
DLGSEL(Teleport.)
RETURN()
}

LABEL(GKGODDARD)
{
MSG(Running to GK)
MOVETO(147850,-56148,-2807)
MOVETO(147928,-55436,-2760)
MOVETO(147967,-55257,-2760)
NPCSEL(Tatiana[ID=31275])
NPCDLG(Tatiana[ID=31275])
DLGSEL(Teleport.)
RETURN()
}

LABEL(GKSHUTTGART)
{
MOVETO(87252,-142303,-1366)
MOVETO(87217,-143203,-1319)
MOVETO(87056,-143442,-1319)
NPCSEL(Bilia[ID=31964])
NPCDLG(Bilia[ID=31964])
DLGSEL(Teleport.)
RETURN()
}

LABEL(GKDION)
{
MOVETO(16093,143530,-2855)
MOVETO(15827,143274,-2774)
MOVETO(15783,142966,-2732)
MOVETO(15637,142910,-2732)
NPCSEL(Trisha[ID=30059])
NPCDLG(Trisha[ID=30059])
DLGSEL(Teleport.)
RETURN()
}

LABEL(GKGIRAN)
{
MOVETO(83307,148937,-3431)
MOVETO(83499,148393,-3431)
MOVETO(83492,147964,-3431)
MOVETO(83415,147918,-3431)
NPCSEL(Clarissa[ID=30080])
NPCDLG(Clarissa[ID=30080])
DLGSEL(Teleport)
RETURN()
}

//---------------- ATTEMPTS TO RUN TO HUNTING SPOT
//---------------- SINCE THERES SO MANY YOU'LL PROBABLY HAVE TO MAKE YOUR OWN
//---------------- ILL PUT MORE AND MORE IN HERE AS TIME PASSES, JUST FOLLOW
//---------------- MY STRUCTURE AND YOU SHOULD BE FINE.
//---------------- REMEMBER TO USE DELAY AFTER TELEPORT IF YOU USE IGW.

//------ SOUTHEAST OF IVORY TOWER - FORMORS AND BUGBEARS
LABEL(ORENSPOT1)
{
DLGSEL(Ivory Tower - 3700 Adena )
DELAY(15000)
MOVETO(85348,16704,-3638)
MOVETO(85335,17355,-3549)
MOVETO(85325,19935,-3813)
MOVETO(85335,21913,-3565)
MOVETO(85336,23147,-3544)
MOVETO(85371,23978,-3667)
MOVETO(85715,24238,-3635)
MOVETO(86114,24398,-3592)
MOVETO(86166,24396,-3621)
MOVETO(87105,24026,-3601)
MOVETO(87518,23982,-3512)
MOVETO(87743,23933,-3527)
MOVETO(88416,23941,-3549)
MOVETO(89678,23570,-3629)
MOVETO(89945,23389,-3629)
MOVETO(90234,23092,-3629)
MOVETO(90597,22705,-3612)
MOVETO(91134,22299,-3618)
MOVETO(91633,21824,-3646)
MOVETO(91979,21361,-3651)
DELAY(1000)
SET(L2WALKER,ENABLE)
SET(FIGHTSTART)
MSG(Hopefully at spot, Walker enabled)
RETURN()
}

//------ PAVEL RUINS
LABEL(SHUTTGARTSPOT1)
{
DLGSEL(Pavel Ruins - 2100 Adena )
DLGSEL(Pavel Ruins - 1100 Adena )
DELAY(15000)
ITEMCOUNT(Destroyed Golem Shards[ID=8100],>=,500)
{
MSG(500 Destroyed Golem Shards gained! Attempting to retake quest!)
MOVETO(91330,-116945,-3959)
NPCSEL(Gutenhagen[ID=32069])
NPCDLG(Gutenhagen[ID=32069])
DLGSEL(Quest)
DLGSEL("Here are the Shards.")
DELAY(1000)
NPCSEL(Gutenhagen[ID=32069])
NPCDLG(Gutenhagen[ID=32069])
DLGSEL(Quest)
DLGSEL("What kind of work?")
}
MOVETO(92027,-117006,-3992)
MOVETO(93328,-116878,-4050)
MOVETO(93245,-117395,-4082)
MOVETO(93019,-117907,-4206)
MOVETO(93031,-118337,-4314)
MOVETO(93291,-119040,-4537)
MOVETO(93332,-119267,-4563)
DELAY(1000)
SET(L2WALKER,ENABLE)
SET(FIGHTSTART)
RETURN()
}

//------ FROZEN LABYRINTH YETIS
LABEL(SHUTTGARTSPOT2)
{
DLGSEL(Frozen Labyrinth - 3500 Adena )
DLGSEL(Frozen Labyrinth - 1800 Adena )
DELAY(15000)
MOVETO(113852,-109349,-875)
MOVETO(114138,-109842,-899)
MOVETO(114945,-110940,-922)
MOVETO(115572,-111800,-1061)
MOVETO(116136,-112739,-1212)
MOVETO(116207,-113356,-1264)
MOVETO(116296,-114785,-1649)
MOVETO(117362,-116324,-2023)
MOVETO(119332,-116869,-2537)
MOVETO(119653,-117039,-2517)
MOVETO(120546,-117755,-2536)
MOVETO(121600,-118635,-2565)
MOVETO(122237,-118806,-2618)
MOVETO(121851,-119428,-2702)
MOVETO(122323,-120560,-2891)
MOVETO(122048,-121420,-2812)
MOVETO(121333,-122288,-2799)
MOVETO(120846,-123655,-2862)
MOVETO(120333,-124215,-2799)
MOVETO(120122,-124686,-2834)
MOVETO(120499,-125564,-2878)
MOVETO(120733,-126637,-2847)
MOVETO(121933,-127713,-2717)
MOVETO(122746,-127582,-2609)
MOVETO(127058,-127342,-2576)
MOVETO(127284,-127745,-2603)
MOVETO(127861,-127287,-2609)
MOVETO(127901,-126195,-2608)
MOVETO(127934,-126006,-2597)
DELAY(1000)
SET(L2WALKER,ENABLE)
SET(FIGHTSTART)
RETURN()
}

//------ DION CASTLE: DIRE WOLF / MONSTER EYE
LABEL(DIONSPOT1)
{
MOVETO(15733,143098,-2737)
MOVETO(16966,144829,-3033)
MOVETO(17919,145718,-3128)
MOVETO(19137,145630,-3132)
MOVETO(21231,145828,-3173)
MOVETO(21587,145907,-3185)
MOVETO(22271,147871,-3249)
MOVETO(24042,149744,-3247)
MOVETO(25057,151456,-3279)
MOVETO(26922,153117,-3248)
MOVETO(28532,153784,-2907)
MOVETO(28902,154350,-2852)
DELAY(1000)
SET(L2WALKER,ENABLE)
SET(FIGHTSTART)
RETURN()
}

//------ GIRAN: BREKA ORC OVERLORD/WARRIOR/SHAMAN
LABEL(GIRANSPOT1)
{
DLGSEL(Breka's Stronghold)
DELAY(15000)
MOVETO(86910,130034,-3662)
MOVETO(88136,128598,-3675)
MOVETO(90269,128078,-3288)
MOVETO(91587,127221,-3072)
MOVETO(92619,125959,-2690)
MOVETO(92801,125556,-2593)
DELAY(1000)
SET(L2WALKER,ENABLE)
SET(FIGHTSTART)
RETURN()
}
I hope this may be useful to some people.
If you have comments, improvements or complaints please post them.
I may keep developing this script to be more dynamic and easy-to-modify if theres interest for it.

Dump from script in-action:
Note: This is old (one of the first versions).
I will update it when i got time.

Code:
17:06:52 Use Soulshot: C-grade.
17:06:52 Power of the spirits enabled.
17:06:57 You use Hex[Lv:3].
[I]17:07:01 Adventurer's Haste[Lv:1] has worn off.
17:07:01 Adventurer's Regeneration[Lv:1] has worn off.
17:07:01 Adventurer's Vampiric Rage[Lv:1] has worn off.
17:07:01 Adventurer's Bless the Body[Lv:1] has worn off.
17:07:01 Adventurer's Magic Barrier[Lv:1] has worn off.
17:07:01 Adventurer's Shield[Lv:1] has worn off.
17:07:01 Adventurer's Wind Walk[Lv:1] has worn off.[/I]
[B][COLOR="Red"]17:07:02 Script tip : Appear newbie buffs is gone, attempting to go home[/COLOR][/B]
17:07:04 Use Soulshot: C-grade.
17:07:04 Power of the spirits enabled.
17:07:05 Use Soulshot: C-grade.
17:07:05 Power of the spirits enabled.
17:07:07 Use Soulshot: C-grade.
17:07:07 Power of the spirits enabled.
17:07:08 Use Soulshot: C-grade.
17:07:08 Power of the spirits enabled.
17:07:09 You have earned 3840 experience and 272 SP.
[B][COLOR="Red"]17:07:27 You use Scroll of Escape[Lv:1].[/COLOR][/B]
17:07:27 Scroll of Escape has disappeared.
17:07:31 Herb of Mortal Blow - Damage[Lv:1] has worn off.
17:07:47 超出时间,换目标.
[B][COLOR="Red"]17:07:48 Script tip : Attempting to restock soulshots[/COLOR][/B]
17:07:51 Herb of Life Force Absorption[Lv:1] has worn off.
17:08:39 Herb of Magic[Lv:1] has worn off.
17:08:39 Herb of Critical Attack[Lv:1] has worn off.
[B][COLOR="Red"]17:08:55 Script tip : If the script appears to hang your warehouse is out of SS!
17:09:15 Script tip : Sucessfully loaded SS, Continue[/COLOR][/B]
17:09:17 Herb of Casting Spd.[Lv:1] has worn off.
[B][COLOR="Red"]17:09:30 Script tip : Character appears to be in town, running back[/COLOR][/B]
17:09:53 Herb of Atk. Spd.[Lv:1] has worn off.
[I]17:10:15 The effects of Adventurer's Wind Walk[Lv:1] flow through you.
17:10:15 The effects of Adventurer's Shield[Lv:1] flow through you.
17:10:15 The effects of Adventurer's Magic Barrier[Lv:1] flow through you.
17:10:15 The effects of Adventurer's Bless the Body[Lv:1] flow through you.
17:10:15 The effects of Adventurer's Vampiric Rage[Lv:1] flow through you.
17:10:15 The effects of Adventurer's Regeneration[Lv:1] flow through you.
17:10:15 The effects of Adventurer's Haste[Lv:1] flow through you.[/I]
[B][COLOR="Red"]17:10:22 3700 adena disappeared.[/COLOR][/B]
17:11:34 Herb of Speed[Lv:1] has worn off.
[B][COLOR="Red"]17:12:21 Script tip : Hopefully at spot, Walker enabled[/COLOR][/B]
17:12:22 You use Hex[Lv:3].
17:12:22 Use Soulshot: C-grade.
17:12:22 Power of the spirits enabled.
17:12:23 Tarlk Bugbear has resisted your Hex[Lv:3].
Cheers

Dennis
Thanks
15 Users
Closed Thread