Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Need Help] Settings for auto ss craft for bartz

Discussion on [Need Help] Settings for auto ss craft for bartz within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Need Help] Settings for auto ss craft for bartz

i tried to set it earlier but however it seems it doesnt detect the crystals and soul ore, i tried to drop it and repick it will work then after mana is finish it stops after that. so does anyone know how to get it working?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Open Source Injector - Auto/Manual Inject, Verify Inject, Saves Settings
01/28/2013 - Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
Open Source Injector - Auto/Manual Inject, Verify Inject, Saves Settings Features: -Auto Inject -Customizable Delay -Manual Inject -Verify Inject
Auto-craft
11/01/2011 - Atlantica Online - 2 Replies
Hello, i tryed to use the AOToolbox 1.1, but autocrafting isnt working .. my problem: it craft the object, but it dosnt recive it. i hope you can help me :) für hilfsbereite deutsche: ich lasse die maus beim ersten mal auf "craft", aber es nimmt die gecrafteten gegenstände nicht ins inventar... ich habe versucht die delay´s zu verstellen - ohne erfolg.
Pet Auto Craft?
11/28/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Hello, Many have been looking for ways to have pets to do their own crafting. I have seen few suggestions, tips etc out there but they all require 3rd party program. So was looking through addons and there you really can't find much. However I came across one legit/legal addon that almost got it but refuses to have autocraft feature enabled. As far as code goes most of the code is there including the automatic part. I am no expert with .lua but I think either few lines of codes are missing...
Auto Craft OOG walker!?
05/09/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
I want to auto craft SSD.. and Ill i get is this.. 11:14:34 You use Common Craft. 11:14:34 You use Dwarven Craft. 11:14:34 You use Common Craft. 11:14:37 You use Dwarven Craft. 11:14:38 You use Common Craft. 11:14:47 You use Common Craft. http://i30.tinypic.com/2r5f3w0.jpg
Auto Craft please i need
01/01/2006 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
I know theres a Auto Craft in l2walker but i dont know how to use, someone got a better programme to auto craft ? Need to work on private server c3 modded c1. thank you very much