I dont know why it is saying verify fail for you guyz but i just logged and said verify ok for me, and walker is working for me, but still having some bugs+problems. I am playing on a wind 7 64bit.
walker is running for 2+ hours since my last post perfectly, and if it say verify fail most likely because server is down. Doom cryer here on NA server.
I wonder if anyone who use walker having same problem like me with healer healing non stop.. when i set it up first time it was working ok for first an hour or so then it start to healing like a crazy maniac.. any solution to this anyone?
Hey guys I have a question. Sorry if this has been posted and answered already. If so point me to the right place please.
Anyways my L2walker is all set up however my character runs up to a targeted mob stands next to it (its a melee character) and does nothing then it changes target. For every 15 mobs it does this to it will attack one.
What do I have set-up wrong?
I'm guessing maybe mob is targeted by someone else and therefor it wont attack but I forgot (cant find) where to turn KS on
Hey guys I have a question. Sorry if this has been posted and answered already. If so point me to the right place please.
Anyways my L2walker is all set up however my character runs up to a targeted mob stands next to it (its a melee character) and does nothing then it changes target. For every 15 mobs it does this to it will attack one.
What do I have set-up wrong?
I'm guessing maybe mob is targeted by someone else and therefor it wont attack but I forgot (cant find) where to turn KS on
L2 Walker for Official 11/14/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies Hello everyone.
I know now that the ingame veriosn now is 2.17.I run it successfully but when i make the options and run it nothign happens.I think the problem is that i dont have any ports hosts and portocls and etc.
So if someoen can help me pls
Im playing on Phoenix
Official Walker 08/14/2007 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies Here is working walker (IG) for official server.
1.unrar all files
2.copy-paste(replace) L2Walker.exe(l2 icon) inside eL2Walker folder
3.run WP501F(inside WP folder)
4.Run L2Walker.exe
5.find L2.exe path from your computer
6.Welcome :)
Official Walker
L2 Walker Official 02/27/2007 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies Hello,
could someone post how can i bot at official server?
Thanks in advance
l2 walker for official ? 04/20/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies Where i can find l2 walker 4 official ?(lionna)
Thnx
C4 L2 walker (Official) 03/04/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies Want to run l2walker in officials servers
can u help me ?