Heal party, Active follow and Looting work just fine for me.
For looting you have to the distance to 1500 and un-check "Loot Before Attack" and "Only Pick Self Attack"
Active follow you just have to set what toon you want to follow and the distance you wish to stay to the toon. So if you set it to follow 0-100 it will stay within 100 meters from the active followed toon.
Don't forget to click the *Thanks under my post! Thank you and happy botting!
I downloaded the walker, i used it to enter lineage2 on naia but after i log the walker window does not appear. It is the first time i am trying to use such a program, and I am really nab at it, so I would really appreciate your help, thanks ^^
could someone tell me why my player is doing everything right, but when it takes a little walk to the mob, it alters to another mob..
so i need to change the delay between running towards the mob and actually hitting him.
Now it's like, he runs to the mob, nearly there -> he runs towards another mob.
Im a TH. please help!
Walker is working but my mouse doesn't work in game or even when i need to choose server (i use enter to get into game). I can't move character or click any buttons. Anyone can help me with this?
L2 Walker for Official 11/14/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies Hello everyone.
I know now that the ingame veriosn now is 2.17.I run it successfully but when i make the options and run it nothign happens.I think the problem is that i dont have any ports hosts and portocls and etc.
So if someoen can help me pls
Im playing on Phoenix
Official Walker 08/14/2007 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies Here is working walker (IG) for official server.
1.unrar all files
2.copy-paste(replace) L2Walker.exe(l2 icon) inside eL2Walker folder
3.run WP501F(inside WP folder)
4.Run L2Walker.exe
5.find L2.exe path from your computer
6.Welcome :)
Official Walker
L2 Walker Official 02/27/2007 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies Hello,
could someone post how can i bot at official server?
Thanks in advance
l2 walker for official ? 04/20/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies Where i can find l2 walker 4 official ?(lionna)
Thnx
C4 L2 walker (Official) 03/04/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies Want to run l2walker in officials servers
can u help me ?