Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Exploit] Stack Items

Discussion on [Exploit] Stack Items within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Exploit] Stack Items

Should works on EVERY L2j servers including CT1+ Hellbound

1) unequip your jewellerys et or armor set - simply remove it from you and put in inventory
2) put your jewellery set or armor set on your shortcutbar - under F1 F2 F3 etc
3) press trade button and put whole set in trade window - DO NOT PRESS OK YET
4) wear WHOLE set items using the shortcutbar (F1 F2 F3 etc depeneds where did you put set items)
5) press OK, the all items will go to the other char but the bonus effect stays in char who traded set and simply does not have anymore whole set.

Now improve your imagination. One person have whole Epic boss jewellery= Valaka, Anthares, Baium, Zaken, Ant queen. Thanks to this exploit you can trade whole EPIC set to all Party memmbers and <>BOMM<> everybody in party has set bonuses even if they do not have set on them.

credits: Blitztrager

Old 07/02/2008, 05:27   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkBeast View Post

1) unequip your jewellerys et or armor set - simply remove it from you and put in inventory
4) wear WHOLE set items using the shortcutbar (F1 F2 F3 etc depeneds where did you put set items)
5) press OK, the all items will go to the other char but the bonus effect stays in char who traded set and simply does not have anymore whole set.

Now improve your imagination. One person have whole Epic boss jewellery= Valaka, Anthares, Baium, Zaken, Ant queen. Thanks to this exploit you can trade whole EPIC set to all Party memmbers and <>BOMM<> everybody in party has set bonuses even if they do not have set on them.

if u restart u ofc lose this right?
ty

Old 07/02/2008, 13:27   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ignapa26 View Post
if u restart u ofc lose this right?
ty
yea. but its nice for raid or smth all got over armors and over jewels ...

and btw ONLY ON L2j SERVERS!
Old 07/03/2008, 01:05   #4

Received Thanks: 2,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkBeast View Post

nice ... but this doesnt work that way that u can have the bonuses of 2 amor sets together does it ?

Old 07/03/2008, 15:19   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by emir0n View Post
nice ... but this doesnt work that way that u can have the bonuses of 2 amor sets together does it ?
nope, but the bug is nice when you or your friend got boss jewels overenchanted and evrybody of your friends got the bonus and m def of the jewels

« [Exploit] Stack Buffs | L2Loyal Hlapex... »