Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dev's Divine

Discussion on Dev's Divine within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dev's Divine

Divine and it's configuration? I cannt start it under Hellbound for now, any ideas?

Please kids, dont ask stupid questions like <give me video and manual and options file and pls explain here too and.... how to use this program>.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for DEV's
02/05/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 15 Replies
Like topic said we @ Redemption Dekaron are looking for 1 or 2 extra DEV's... Why? because even though we can do the files our selves.... we don't have much time due to school and other activities. Already have up to action fully working Just need another DEV or 2 to help develop more content for us while we're not around.
Need Dev's
05/25/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies
hi, i creat my own dk pserver and i need help to put a7 things i can put 3 guy dev if they help to put a7 in my server pm mee if you have skype add: shotzinho22
Binary INFO strings for Divine/Divine Fullsock etc
10/06/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
I'm Trying to find out the infostrings that make items Divine/Noble/FS Has anyone attempted the same, because i don't see any thread about it :) I can't find any reference to the binary info-strings in the share folder, or the database :) For example a 145 +9 FS(4) white weapon with 4x +50% Crit DMG gems in it has this infostring
Looking for dev's
09/28/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello guys little of you know me, so like name of post says i am loking devs and i dont need NOOBS!I know a lot of game coding and i am not looking for them and thats not my goal.So what i am looking for is ppl who are good with: -olly *assembly -c/c++ -sql I stoped my "visual dev ingame" my plan is making all new server with most stuff working get it almost to action 6.Till now i have finished quests almost of them working, doom df, mavric system.I will work further more and this is gona...
Dev's wanted for SRO
05/17/2009 - SRO Private Server - 31 Replies
Hi basically title says it, looking for devs for silkroad. To start a server.