Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto Element l2

Discussion on Auto Element l2 within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Auto Element l2

hi all i want one simple bot for make element on set or wepons and u can select the speace for make it ... is simple if any1 have can post download pls ?? is boring get lv9 on all set T.T

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Auto buy&destroyer [Element]
07/03/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello, I've been searching for a auto buy&destroyer for Swsro2.. But none of the old versions work for SWSRO2. So anybody got a new version?
[Tool] Element Auto-Buy&Destroy Script
03/29/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 16 Replies
This is Auto-Buy & Destroy Script for who want to farm some elements to sell , to make some stones or whatever he will use for .. ALL CREDITS GOES TO : Jueki i have made nothing to the tool , am just releasing it again because the newer version V6 with the updater , no longer works for me because the host is down or something ,also i tried to contact Jueki but he doesn't log in the forum anymore and as i got some pms about this tool i am releasing new working links for V5 it's just...
[Tool] Element Auto-Buy&Destroy Script
01/20/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 127 Replies
you can talk to any NPC, chose any line(male/female/european/chinese etc) and any piece of equip sold in the first shop dialogue. so you can make fire2, wind3, water4 etc with this. use alt-tab to confirm the popup messages and dont move your mouse while doing so. sorry to everyone who doesnt want this public Edit: here is a new version of the program. its a little more stable (delays arent for fast-pc only now and removed a few useless popup boxes).