Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WORKING BOT 100% SCREEN SHOT

Discussion on WORKING BOT 100% SCREEN SHOT within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WORKING BOT 100% SCREEN SHOT

Look! and be envious hahahaha

100% the trick part is the blurry one hehehehe

yeah give me 100$ and i will put it in public!

this Bot works 100%

believe it or not!
Old 04/18/2008, 06:34   #2

fake i think this not bake ice server, don't waste your money.
Old 04/18/2008, 07:14   #3

1.78... FK botting on private servers.
How about finding a more permanent solution to retail botting. Then, maybe I'd pay 100$
Old 04/18/2008, 13:39   #4

Fail.

Just get l2asrv 0.51 and 1.78IG for free and use it in an old server.

This doesnt work with Kamael.
Old 04/18/2008, 13:53   #5

100$ = 14 walker time cards i think. why would any1 in their right mind want to trade 14 walker time cards for an insanely low chance at geting a cracked walker version that probly wont end up working for more than 6months if it turns out to actually be real. you sir should kill yourself for such a stupid demand.
Old 04/18/2008, 14:02   #6

100$ my ***..... when u wanna sell stuff make a site and put it up for money. Iff u use this forum be a men and put online so everyone can use it. Now u are only a d!ckhead in many eyes and a new crack will be made anyhow..... so iff u want some credit post the crack/hack/tunnel/anything that can help us and your self here on this forum. Honor is way more worth then 100$ that u gone spend in one evening of partying at the bar

one more thing, when u wanna sell stuff i think u are in the wrong place also. Ask yourself what kinda forum u are at? and what kinda ppl are here? Are we ppl that like to pay for walker? or ar we ppl that wanna use it for free? I think most off use wanna use it for free.... so why pay u and not the original makers. Why pay u for probebly a scam and not the orignal makers that can give support also and have a trusted name (IF we liked to pay in the first place).

Greets,

Sillicon

ps. i bet its fake! Have fun editing screenies in Photoshop!
Old 04/18/2008, 16:17   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tault_sillicon View Post
100$ my ass..... when u wanna sell stuff make a site and put it up for money. Iff u use this forum be a men and put online so everyone can use it. Now u are only a d!ckhead in many eyes and a new crack will be made anyhow..... so iff u want some credit post the crack/hack/tunnel/anything that can help us and your self here on this forum. Honor is way more worth then 100$ that u gone spend in one evening of partying at the bar

one more thing, when u wanna sell stuff i think u are in the wrong place also. Ask yourself what kinda forum u are at? and what kinda ppl are here? Are we ppl that like to pay for walker? or ar we ppl that wanna use it for free? I think most off use wanna use it for free.... so why pay u and not the original makers. Why pay u for probebly a scam and not the orignal makers that can give support also and have a trusted name (IF we liked to pay in the first place).

Greets,

Sillicon

ps. i bet its fake! Have fun editing screenies in Photoshop!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOOOOOOOOOL

SEE GUYS ?

thats what i said in an earlier post of this retard - i knew he was going for that "GIMME MONEY AND I SHARE IT" again.

the only thing the screen prooves is your bad "Microsoft Paint" skillz dude... thats all for the "screenshot"... ^^

EPIC retardness

even if INTERLUDE bot 1.78 was bypased somehow - i hardly belive ppl give a crap since a 1.99 walker crack is needed you idiot nikolai.

i hope you get cancer, aids or atleast die in a fire for being the impotent father of retard scammers.
Old 04/18/2008, 16:25   #8

Hi nikolai , dude are you THAT ****** ?!
i mean dude who would give a horse's *** for UR not_even_working_fake_walker
go hang ur self off a skyscraper.

we need some care police here.
plx.
Old 04/18/2008, 16:57   #9

Totaly agree!!
Old 04/18/2008, 17:04   #10

#bann request! he did now to many times try to trick!
#double post!

Mfg servus
Old 04/18/2008, 19:07   #11

What a moron... w00t!??! retail is Kamael??? so no new skiin???!??! zomg you are a hackzor!!

gtfo before I bitchslap you!
Old 04/18/2008, 20:22   #12

well guess thats it -

only thing u see these days in this forum is tards that ask for walker to be cracked(and since they re to friggin stupid to read they create each 2 new topics in which they ask for it) and on the other hand the tards that claim to have a crack that "wanna share for money/***/whatever" or upload virus n **** to fck ppl up.

thats sad bullshit seriously if you ask me...
Old 04/18/2008, 20:46   #13

Theroller.... plz be calm mate. as i told before i post at another forum normaly. But thats a bit dead... or going to be dead. So i just come here and look around what this forum got to offer. Normal forum when u ask something u get an awnser or a link to the topic it is handeld in. Here u get comments iam not waiting on..... its not only poeple that try to scam that f*ck up this forum its also ppl that flam on them that f*ck this forum up.

well maybe i get banned for this or not..... Because iam not friends with one of the admins. But iff i get banned for it... so be it. iam just letting u know that the mentality on this forum is wierd. At least in lineage2 section. Even iff u get 1 question a 1000 times just awnser it... or keep your mouth shut! its a forum and not every new one is reading the whole history of it.
i totaly understand that.

i was hoping that i could find some awnsers from this forum.. and i still hope i get them. but as far as i know this is just the same as the other one. Only more ppl that are angry at the world!

Greets

Sillicon
Old 04/18/2008, 21:25   #14

Lol Noob . . . Old L2asrv on old non ct1 server. . . ? u dont even have xp or vista u must need the money lol? hey gime 100$ and i will show you where to get vista and xp for free noob lol
Old 04/19/2008, 19:20   #15

jajajaja he is just a new. bot 1.78 works fine. The problem is with 1.90+ version, that is the only one that works on kamael server and there is no bypass. For internlude and C4 there are bots that works Ok. I post them in Bot Pack.