Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 12:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

L2 IndO..Spot Hunt For Drop weapon and Item S84

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L2 IndO..Spot Hunt For Drop weapon and Item S84

Heelllo my friends from indonesia...i need your answer for the nice spot Hunt and have S84 weapon or armor...can you teLL me where is that place??

Old 06/21/2011, 22:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bantuan01 View Post
Heelllo my friends from indonesia...i need your answer for the nice spot Hunt and have S84 weapon or armor...can you teLL me where is that place??

Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
Falls du ein fertiges Tutorial über Lin2 hast dann poste es hier, fragen im bezug auf hacks etc. kommen in das Main Forum [no questions]

« L2 Insomnia macro bot | [SHARE] Dragon-Network Garcia OOG »

Similar Threads
No Item Located at that spot?
03/19/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 8 Replies
Hello sir's, I have troubles with item mall. I get an bug that says "No Item Located at that spot" when I try and buy certain things and was hoping theres's a fix. If anyone has one i'd appreciate all the help I can get.
Weapon Skill -> New Spot <- (even for range!)
12/18/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
English Hi, i found out a new Spot for Skilling Weapons even for range weapons! Throwing weapons etc! Its in Scarlet Monestery - Cathedral (correct me if the name is wrong xD), the final boss there sets you into sleep... rezzes his friend etc... but you can stop that from happening. Pull the Boss to the candels (like on the picture) and kill him while he casts. He will set you into sleep after the cast... runs 2 meters... and goes backwards again... and he wont stop doing that... seems...
Where is best spot to hunt after patch 5010?
02/02/2008 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 8 Replies
Where is best spot to hunt after patch 5010? Do any1 know?
Weapon Skill Training Spot #1
05/31/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
In the instance Shadow Fang Keep in Silver Pine Forest (lvl 20+ ish) there is a mob that respawns instantly after you kill him. When you first zone in you will notice a gate in front of you with argul, whom will kill a undead character then teleport off. The undead guy he kills is your target. Clear to him (takes about 1 minute on a 60) and stand there and beat the crap out of him untillyou&#39;re 300 in all your weapon skills. He hardly does any damage so you can stand there for a long time, if...
New range weapon skillup spot
02/03/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
The raptors in STV doesn´t like water, so shoot one and go out to swim in the water. It will start evading, but you´ll still gain range weapon skills, just like the other evading mobs.