Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] L2walker for l2renewal

Discussion on [REQUEST] L2walker for l2renewal within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST] L2walker for l2renewal

Im looking for working l2walker for
I tried with PEditor but it doesnt work. Its Gracia Final server.
Old 06/19/2011, 02:44   #2

bump

the server is using Depma / depmax64 client side protection (probably server side as well) as a separate tray icon/program.

The launcher does a hash check on all the files. If you modify any files the launcher overwrites them. you could change them before you hit start, but the client creates a custom error popup(have not figured out what checks for the changes because the launcher is already closed).

If the tray icon/program detects any kind of injection(walker, tower,IG L2NET) it crashes the client.

L2.exe crashes if you try to load it without the launcher, because the launcher seems to create a telnet type of connection.

L2NET doesn't/can't connect at all.
Old 06/29/2011, 07:09   #3

Any new solution to bypass/desative depmax64 and make l2walker work ?

Tags
l2 walker renewal