Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 18:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CT1 revision 828 (actual NA) Patch Collection

Discussion on CT1 revision 828 (actual NA) Patch Collection within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CT1 revision 828 (actual NA) Patch Collection

Hello I made some updates to my patches and I want to share them, they are:
- RSA Patcher in L2.exe
- L2.exe decrypted files reader
- GameGuard Killer Beta 1.5 (engine.dll & core.dll thickness fixed)
- Lineage II KeyCrypt Killer

Here is the topic of it.

Enjoy!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SREmu Revision Tool v. 1.32
03/01/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 9 Replies
SREmu Revision Tool v. 1.32: RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting *Funktionen* - Rev Log wird in Textfeld dargestellt - Rev wird gedownloadet und Dowloadlog wird in Textfeld dargestellt - Inhalt des Textfeldes kann gespeichert werden - cmd wird nicht mehr geöffnet
[TuT] And [Release] RE 7.5.1 Revision
08/21/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem! Steps : 1. Download the file in the link given. 2. Extract it onto a folder. 3. There are many files in tat so Open the file Which says "Open First" 4. Open Radical Engine. 5. Just click the banners (doesnt matter if you close it *the pop-up website*) 6. Open Radical Engine. 7. In Radical Engine's Settings go to "Code Finder" Check the Box that says Try to prevent the detection of the debugger 8. Save the...
How does the revision hack work?
01/28/2009 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
on the same dll. as pimphack, how does it work? =o
NEED REVISON SREMU Revision 108
04/05/2008 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
People Need a favor their I need the sremu Revision 108 And also could be voceis Places where I can catch them Post the link to dowload please ^ ^
Revision stones for 5,94k
07/29/2006 - Kal Online - 5 Replies
Hi ! Yesterday was problem with g40 weapons price, all tried to sell revisions or weaponsd for 50% normal shop price. Later was server maintenance and they rolled back server, and covered g40 weapons, but price was still 29,700 geons. There was update to cover g40 weapons, but prices was server side If u had 2 installed kalonlines, u could update one version and cop filelist to 2nd version, so u had g40 weapons for 29,7k and making revisons. Sry for my english. @Lowfyr: If home page of...