Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kamael packets

Discussion on Kamael packets within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old 05/07/2008, 17:25   #16

elite*gold: 0
I found a trojan on Line Age 2 Packet Hack (L2phx) v 3.2.0
just me or anyone else scan it before? o.o
Old 05/07/2008, 18:16   #17

how many times we have to say that theres no trojan in l2phx? its because of injector, damnn >_<!
Old 05/09/2008, 15:35   #18

lol I sooooo Need this program to work, i never used this kind of program, only bots. but why bot if you can spawn anything u whant and enchant *** high as you like :P

i got the russian 3.2 now, but cant we just overright somthing from the prefious version that was english?? like 3.1.6 or somthing? in 3.20
Old 05/09/2008, 17:07   #19

i tryed all versionos of this hackpack but then i use example when i send packet to take a weapon its says illigal action and take me in jail :S any help??? btw i only teyed on c6 server its works for c6???
Old 05/20/2008, 15:55   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyurru View Post
I found a trojan on Line Age 2 Packet Hack (L2phx) v 3.2.0
just me or anyone else scan it before? o.o
Dear tyurru, if you found this trojan in file from , I assure you that your antivirus blame. So many antivirus will mark programms like Hlapex as the Trojans or suspicious object.