Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SUMMONER Question

Discussion on SUMMONER Question within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile SUMMONER Question

Is there a way to set up Walker so that you can have your sevitor attack while you follow it and heal it while it tanks?

No matter what setting I choose, my main toon always assists the summon... she doesn't stop and heal only.

I just want my servitor to be full-time tank/DD while I heal him only (no assisting at all - cheap way).

Is this possible? How do you do it?

ty
Old 03/06/2008, 07:08   #2

Turn combat off. Use only Auto-function.

Maybe?
Old 03/06/2008, 07:26   #3

yes it is possible. i saw it in cruma tower once. ive never tried botting a summoner so i dont know the specifics.

i might try it tomorrow when i get home from work.

you will have to be targeting a mob for your summon to attack. but i know you can have it so you wont attack.
Old 03/08/2008, 19:21   #4

youjust unselect far distnce and close, and it shouldn;t atack anymore
Old 03/09/2008, 05:14   #5

i run my bots with no checks. unless they are a mage or i need to burn some mp on some sweet skills in a complicated setup.

and no i havent had time to try it yet.