I probobly will be trying to get this **** to work on a Private server soon if I figure it out / am not to lazzzy I will post the neccessary adjustments. . . -_-
I was gona try to botz on L2 Heavens gate "i thnk"
I probobly will be trying to get this **** to work on a Private server soon if I figure it out / am not to lazzzy I will post the neccessary adjustments. . . -_-
I was gona try to botz on L2 Heavens gate "i thnk"
only for private? can you do for official too please?
First off . . . I really think it Should still be working .
BUT
I have not been able to play lately (not had the time to even bot lol)
But when I get the chance I will see whats wrong and try to fix it...
(if anything is wrong at all)
is it still working for anyone ? I Just have a lot of random **** going on atm and don't have much time to mess around with walker/Lineage.
it's realy worked? but GG now blocked tcptunnel.exe, i wrote in my hosts file
***.***.***.*** nprotect.lineage2.com
where xxxxx- it's some L2J server, GG Has died and шt has helped to solve a problem. so was one week ago, but now verify fail again, i dont know why.
It is not gameguard blocking ur tcptunnel, it is L2walker who disabled the internal free-address 192.168.1.12. That's why it is not working anymore, and it won't work any time soon if noone codes an emulator for the auth server.
yep thats true. i can think of 3 possible ways:
1) find if there is another address that l2walker verifies for free like 192.168.1.12 was til now and use that address
2) make an emulator that can emulate the l2walker verify server (kinda hard if the packets are encrypted)
3) crack the l2walker.exe so it doesn't request for verification and works without it
Im sorry but i dont have the knowledge to help on any of these
well i think its GG because before i open the client, GG patch. after opening l2walker a popup told me that a hack tool is detected and it force the client to crash.
Walker does nothing against "blocking" anything.
For me - it can't block 192.168.1.12 as it is address of other computer in my network and Name->Address translated from DNS, not readed from hosts file.
It's just because Verify server declining the 192.168.1.12 authd.
MAP for L2waLKER OUT GAME 09/13/2006 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies Hey guys do you know about map for C4 areas to L2walker Out Game
i cant see MAP areas C4 =/
is hard control charact...
if anyone have plz post here !
Do you wanna post a question? Then you are in the wrong category, please post your question in the Main section, thanks.
The Game l2walker 06/19/2006 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies Version: C3 server
Account: http://www.thegame.gr/index.php?pid=100 and press Manage Your Account
Patch: 1) http://www.thegame.gr/index.php?ind=downlo...G_L2C 3PATCH.exe
2) http://www.thegame.gr/index.php?ind=downlo...e=9&a mp;file=l2.ini
Can someone post the setting and how to connect to this server through l2walker bot................
l2walker in game 1.46 03/09/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies hi im trying to set up a auto following healer/buff with l2walker 1.46 using c4
the problem is it wont auto follow or heal yet auto buff is working fine can anyone tell me how i should set this up thanks ;)
ps: when i target other players it says 0 hp 0 mp could that be y it wont heal if so how do i fix that
L2Walker (Out game) problem 12/27/2004 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies Well, after trying everything, i canīt login to a c1 private server (Not l2j) with l2walker (out game), i always get this message :
02:01:08 欢迎使用....
02:01:09 Link LoginServer Succeed.
02:01:12 Login LoginServer Succeed.
02:01:12 6 ServerFail.
02:01:12 ->Login LoginServer Fail.
Iīve configured the "ProtocolVersion" (419), "LoginServerPort" (7777 or 2106?) and "LoginServerIP" (Here, when i decrypt i got an url, not an ip, but with a "ping" on cmd, i get it). So, whatīs the...