Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2walker for L2hydra.com

Discussion on L2walker for L2hydra.com within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L2walker for L2hydra.com

Hi there...

I have managed to get through the protection on L2hydra.com ( just started, IL chronicle, 2k online )... But I can't give it for free now ... I will send screen or any other reasonable proof.. We can make a deal about the price, paying trhough paypal please .. but it won't be some high price ... just a little donation for my effort contact me on mail :

Thanks ... bye ...
Old 03/24/2011, 10:19   #2

I was thinking about playing on this server but its too low rate and boring.
Was gona fix walker myself but I am just too lazy atm

I have not messed with l2 files for a good 9 months (used to fix walker all the time) but from looking at it for 2 sec I can see its probably using kasha protection (clientex.dll)

What excactly did you do? custom systems? Hidetoolz? and it must be In-Game walker only if anything.

With kesha its very annoying / impossible to get OOG to work so I am guessing you are using IG Walker which is still useful.
Old 03/24/2011, 15:22   #3

just impossible to bot there they seem to have found the ultimate bot protection and thats annoying T.T
Old 03/25/2011, 13:16   #4

Ofc, its IG walker .. OGG walker is really dangerous, coz it doesn't send the client id or some **** like that .... Well, its just system modification .. But it does some problems sometimes.. When I am trying to log in, I might get a few disconnects before succsessful logging .. Sometimes I manage to log in on the first time, but once it took me 5 minutes of trying ... But when I manage to log in, no problems anymore ...

But I have some ideas for removing even that annyong thing .. Wish me luck ...

And for kheopsdz : Well... Imposibble is just another challange to me ... No protection no fun ... I will try
Old 03/25/2011, 14:27   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kheopsdz View Post
just impossible to bot there they seem to have found the ultimate bot protection and thats annoying T.T
Doesn't look like they put that much work into it, ill take a quick look at it.
But from first looks, if you DL Waby, get the IP and Run L2 walker 1.79 IG it should work on first try, might have to modify the L2.exe to remove a few entries if anything.

Update : After looking at it more closely, it seems they renamed l2.exe to L2.Bin and made a custom launcher... gona be very annoying to setup bots on that server, will have same problem as L2 Hydra.
Old 03/25/2011, 14:32   #6

Ok ... First try got me autobanned or what ... when i try to logging that acc, the whole L2 frozes without any error ... I'll keep trying ..
Old 03/25/2011, 17:44   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenosaga21 View Post
Doesn't look like they put that much work into it, ill take a quick look at it.
But from first looks, if you DL Waby, get the IP and Run L2 walker 1.79 IG it should work on first try, might have to modify the L2.exe to remove a few entries if anything.

Update : After looking at it more closely, it seems they renamed l2.exe to L2.Bin and made a custom launcher... gona be very annoying to setup bots on that server, will have same problem as L2 Hydra.
ok dude please keep me informed please , btw u can run it without updater but theres a file.dll (clientex.dll) which protects it from l2walker or any other program , when u delete it you can't run l2
anyway good luck dude i hope you'll be able to solve it
Old 03/25/2011, 18:12   #8

it would be pretty stupid protection, if a simple deleting of a library would good enough for bypassing .. just saying
Old 03/25/2011, 19:27   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lipper View Post
it would be pretty stupid protection, if a simple deleting of a library would good enough for bypassing .. just saying
well the problem is that , once u launch WABY and use l2walker , it keeps saying "waiting for l2walker OOG to connect" while when u use it u get an error "an illegal program has been detected" so pretty much impossible

btw lipper did u find a way ? cause so many pro hackers already failed there are 0 bots in that server -.-"
Old 03/26/2011, 21:09   #10

I don't believe that there are 0 bots in there .. its just that they don't want be on alert ... but I am not trying to bypass it right now as I have a customer for l2hydra, so i am trying to solve those disconnection problems ...
Old 03/26/2011, 23:44   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lipper View Post
I don't believe that there are 0 bots in there .. its just that they don't want be on alert ... but I am not trying to bypass it right now as I have a customer for l2hydra, so i am trying to solve those disconnection problems ...
well try when u can and you will see 0 bots , never met any bot or never saw any reported bot :d
Old 03/27/2011, 06:05   #12

There is no such thing as Zero Bots, when I want to bot on a server I can't use walker on, I use a combination of macros / custom tools to bot in the catacombs (for leveling alts etc.)

You can always bot with atleast primiative botting tools / automated macros

I have not played lineage for about a year now, just coming back now (maybe), I used to bot a lot on most servers because I NEVER DONATE to servers (its just not worth it because there is always going to be a wipe....).... you need buffers in Lineage just to compete on open world pvp... and I am not donating for AIO.

This new Clientex.dll ruins the bots fairly effectively....
It seems that the dll has the token/key to gain access to the gameserver, making OOG bots almost impossible (nothing is impossible).... but you need a lot of work to get it working.

I recommend playing on L2 Leona if you want to bot, you only need to modify the l2.exe a little to get IG walker working, as for OOG walker, I get it to login, load the char but it times out, I think I need to correct the protocol version to get it to work correctly without lag/time out.

Leona is a nice server also... no lag and enough people to pvp with....

Maybe if we all work together we can figure out a way to get a stable bot working on Hydra.

As far as I am concerned, Hydra and L2Giants are using very good bot protection, we need someone a little more talented and experienced with this type of bot protection to bypass it... I have been away from L2 for too long to figure it out... and I am lazy.

The key to botting on Hydra will be to make custom clientex.dll and remove bot detection imo.
... but that will only get us IG Walker working, and without OOG you can not really run a nice quick BOT TRAIN... which lets face it... we need BOT TRAINS... not just one or two bots....
then again.... my computer is fast enough to run 10 IG walker clients .... but what a mess I will need to use 4 monitors ahhahahaha

Files to investigate:
L2Sublimity used to use this protection, here are custom files to bypass L2Sublimity Kasha protection
(this might still work to bot on Sublimity... I don't know if I should share this here but w/e I don't really care.)
L2 Hydra is using the protection, but each protection has custom key for each different server.
Source:

Over here is another way, but this no longer works for Hydra as the new protection checks for bots oog before game launches... (is like custom launcher).
Old 03/27/2011, 10:38   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenosaga21 View Post
There is no such thing as Zero Bots, when I want to bot on a server I can't use walker on, I use a combination of macros / custom tools to bot in the catacombs (for leveling alts etc.)

You can always bot with atleast primiative botting tools / automated macros

I have not played lineage for about a year now, just coming back now (maybe), I used to bot a lot on most servers because I NEVER DONATE to servers (its just not worth it because there is always going to be a wipe....).... you need buffers in Lineage just to compete on open world pvp... and I am not donating for AIO.

This new Clientex.dll ruins the bots fairly effectively....
It seems that the dll has the token/key to gain access to the gameserver, making OOG bots almost impossible (nothing is impossible).... but you need a lot of work to get it working.

I recommend playing on L2 Leona if you want to bot, you only need to modify the l2.exe a little to get IG walker working, as for OOG walker, I get it to login, load the char but it times out, I think I need to correct the protocol version to get it to work correctly without lag/time out.

Leona is a nice server also... no lag and enough people to pvp with....

Maybe if we all work together we can figure out a way to get a stable bot working on Hydra.

As far as I am concerned, Hydra and L2Giants are using very good bot protection, we need someone a little more talented and experienced with this type of bot protection to bypass it... I have been away from L2 for too long to figure it out... and I am lazy.

The key to botting on Hydra will be to make custom clientex.dll and remove bot detection imo.
... but that will only get us IG Walker working, and without OOG you can not really run a nice quick BOT TRAIN... which lets face it... we need BOT TRAINS... not just one or two bots....
then again.... my computer is fast enough to run 10 IG walker clients .... but what a mess I will need to use 4 monitors ahhahahaha

Files to investigate:
L2Sublimity used to use this protection, here are custom files to bypass L2Sublimity Kasha protection
(this might still work to bot on Sublimity... I don't know if I should share this here but w/e I don't really care.)
L2 Hydra is using the protection, but each protection has custom key for each different server.
Source:

Over here is another way, but this no longer works for Hydra as the new protection checks for bots oog before game launches... (is like custom launcher).
clientex.dll is the problem , but once u modify or delete it u wont be able to start l2.exe , or when u start it from launcher it will download a new one so thats the problem and with this DLL nobody could bot yet
Old 03/28/2011, 05:58   #14

Need to make a custom system folder . . . / lazy ... so many other servers out there to bot on with less protection /not worth my time.
Old 03/28/2011, 16:24   #15

well many crackers failed to make l2w work on l2giants and lemme quote one of them
"since they use an updater you can't run l2walker cause of some DLL files that you can't disable so its impossible to bot there"

seems like l2giants found the ultimate protection :S