Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Legends of Runeterra Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING [EU]: NEAR 100% COLLECTION - 114 CHAMPIONS + 2 EXP FARM SCRIPTS

Discussion on SELLING [EU]: NEAR 100% COLLECTION - 114 CHAMPIONS + 2 EXP FARM SCRIPTS within the Legends of Runeterra Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELLING [EU]: NEAR 100% COLLECTION - 114 CHAMPIONS + 2 EXP FARM SCRIPTS

Hello everyone,
I want to sell my LoR Account, because I will start with my master thesis and work and have no time left for gaming.
This is some meta data from my account:

On top of that, I am willing to give you two scripts and life time support from me on how to use it to farm EXP on unranked.
Thats how I finished the whole roads in just a week.
You are free to do anything you want with the scripts, even sell it if you can.

Payment per Paypal or any other suggestion?

After payment you will get everything you need (email, password) to take over the account.

PM me on discord: cremefresh55#1208
Old 02/18/2021, 22:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
Sold