Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



VEN Inv?

Discussion on VEN Inv? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
Kingdred Lamar's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2025
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 3
VEN Inv?

All of the information I've gathered about Ven is literally so thin. All I know that it's 100 CHF a month or something. No Discord invite link or anything. I assume they're legit because of the gameplay and website.

I'm really looking forward to an invite from Ven users, if anyone got any invite me. Not buying invite for sh LOL - Most are scams until some of them can provide legitimate proof of Discord and everything. DM on forum.
Kingdred Lamar is offline  
Old   #2
 
Burger Flipper's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2025
Posts: 199
Received Thanks: 8
People have been always looking for a Ven invite on here but either they got nothing or got scammed, so be careful
Burger Flipper is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2026
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 2
better wait them that you can buy invite
Gladuiz is offline  
Old   #4

 
nusim6MV's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 1,046
Received Thanks: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingdred Lamar View Post
All of the information I've gathered about Ven is literally so thin. All I know that it's 100 CHF a month or something. No Discord invite link or anything. I assume they're legit because of the gameplay and website.

I'm really looking forward to an invite from Ven users, if anyone got any invite me. Not buying invite for sh LOL - Most are scams until some of them can provide legitimate proof of Discord and everything. DM on forum.
yeah lets invite a random guy from epvp

just buy an invite from magni bro. its 100€
nusim6MV is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by nusim6MV View Post
yeah lets invite a random guy from epvp

just buy an invite from magni bro. its 100€
how do we contact magni?
PabloAlto123 is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
Hi!

I have been out for almost 2 years, I have still my VEN acc (although it says banned for inactivity). Any way I can contact magni?
danikorz is offline  
Old   #7

 
nusim6MV's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 1,046
Received Thanks: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by PabloAlto123 View Post
how do we contact magni?
Quote:
Originally Posted by danikorz View Post
Hi!

I have been out for almost 2 years, I have still my VEN acc (although it says banned for inactivity). Any way I can contact magni?
you need to find it out yourself, with a bit of research you can find the real one, i did it too when i got my invite last year.
nusim6MV is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2023
Posts: 265
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by danikorz View Post
Hi!

I have been out for almost 2 years, I have still my VEN acc (although it says banned for inactivity). Any way I can contact magni?
I think it’s impossible to get back in if you were inactive that long
stoicism is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by danikorz View Post
Hi!

I have been out for almost 2 years, I have still my VEN acc (although it says banned for inactivity). Any way I can contact magni?
Hello, whats your discord? If your only banned for inactivity you can come back if everything checks out

DM me it
VahkiZ is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 1
Wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by nusim6MV View Post
yeah lets invite a random guy from epvp

just buy an invite from magni bro. its 100€

This is EXACTLY what i mean when going through threads like this. they say "Just dm magni" but offers not a single way for us to add or dm this "magni" guy like what....
FROST7BYTE is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

 
nusim6MV's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 1,046
Received Thanks: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by FROST7BYTE View Post
This is EXACTLY what i mean when going through threads like this. they say "Just dm magni" but offers not a single way for us to add or dm this "magni" guy like what....
not my job to do your research.
nusim6MV is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by FROST7BYTE View Post
This is EXACTLY what i mean when going through threads like this. they say "Just dm magni" but offers not a single way for us to add or dm this "magni" guy like what....
It shouldn't be so easy, do the research. And you will find us
VahkiZ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2022
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
also looking for ven inv its so hard to find one really unlucky.
itddom is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2026
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by itddom View Post
also looking for ven inv its so hard to find one really unlucky.
not worth to use VEN , trust me.
.Luca. is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #15
 
P1908's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2023
Posts: 404
Received Thanks: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by itddom View Post
also looking for ven inv its so hard to find one really unlucky.
Have you gotten invites? It's really you won't get one for free or you get conned
P1908 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] I want to trade 2 fatality inv for a gamesense inv
12/24/2019 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
I want to trade 2 fatality inv for a gamesense inv http://chuantu.xyz/t6/708/1577179904x3661913030.p ng discord : JB#9008 http://chuantu.xyz/t6/708/1577179904x3661913030.p ng
[Selling] Steam account - 23 keys in inv! + 5€ skins in inv - OFFER!
06/30/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Steam Community :: Mr. Salty :3 BLAZE 420 <3 - 23 keys in inventory + 5€ skin(s). Rank 3+, 2 wins! no bans! Skypename: VendettaAccounts GOGOGOGO! :D
[Selling] Suche 23€ Paypal! Biete vieles aus meinem Inv! [13keys, ...] 100€ inv.
11/28/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
ich suche schnell 23€ paypal. Ihr könnt euch einfach was aus meinen Inv raussuchen, auch Sachen für 30-40€ ich brauche halt schnell 23€ :D Item Value Sorter Steam Community :: xelayz http://i.gyazo.com/a7249f65cc77cc26f445fc5bc77343 d1.png



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.