Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 10:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Manual Evade

Discussion on Manual Evade within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2025
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Manual Evade

Hi, I'm just searching for something that tells me like the skillshot that's thrown, and I see then the hitbox of the skillshot and make it easier for me to dodge. Does something like that exist, or could somebody make it? I could pay, just name me your price. I have a DMA + Fuser, also a second PC with it. 1PC or 2PC I don't care, I just want it to be undetected.
VukX200 is offline  
Old   #2
Non ducor, duco.
 
Drewfire's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 1498
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 18,071
Received Thanks: 3,723
Arrow League of Legends Trading -> League of Legends

#moved
Drewfire is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Europe2 - Sylvia] WTB Hestia Neck Manual and Ares Ring Manual!
01/05/2013 - Archlord Trading - 6 Replies
WTB Hestia Neck Manual and Ares Ring Manual. PM me with ur price or what u want for it.
Hunter Evade in AV Exploit
01/09/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Ok, run up East Frostwolf Tower to the top level and go to the side in the picture, activate Aspect Of The Cheetah/Pack and jump, if you time it right, you'll land on the tree. What does this help do? Get someone to pull the Warmasters then use Distracting Shot on it and its bugged to you, do that with the rest and Alliance can kill Drekk faster. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/RevenG_/AV .jpg
Make your own perm-evade mob!
02/17/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Get a priest Use mind control on a target (I used a Bloodsail Swashbuckler) Put him under water Leave him there until the mind control timer runs out The mob is now on permanant evade! This is a good way to level up gun skills, and even melee weapon skills if you have underwater breathing or something.



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.