is this safe? im willing to spent up to 200$ a bypass they are the only one that seems trust whorty but idk i play a lot with friends i dont want to gte them all banned in 24h
Not safe(anymore), former user/customer there + I used to recommend them as budget friendly solution, BUT I AM NOT ANYMORE.
Not worth a penny anymore, including dual PC bypass, fake reviews at their discord etc.
For that performance, you could simply buy any public script and you will get same result for fracture of price.
Not safe. I used their products for a while, always got 1-2 weeks maximum
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestScriptReviewGuy
Not safe(anymore), former user/customer there + I used to recommend them as budget friendly solution, BUT I AM NOT ANYMORE.
Not worth a penny anymore, including dual PC bypass, fake reviews at their discord etc.
For that performance, you could simply buy any public script and you will get same result for fracture of price.
Not safe(anymore), former user/customer there + I used to recommend them as budget friendly solution, BUT I AM NOT ANYMORE.
Not worth a penny anymore, including dual PC bypass, fake reviews at their discord etc.
For that performance, you could simply buy any public script and you will get same result for fracture of price.
is this safe? im willing to spent up to 200$ a bypass they are the only one that seems trust whorty but idk i play a lot with friends i dont want to gte them all banned in 24h
Just use a private provider internal script don’t even mess around with the bypasses there’s too many errors and a lot of them done work.
I don't know much about other's past experience with the product, but I luckily won a 7day giveaway in their Discord and been using it for 4 days now, 50+ games in (Diamond elo) and no bans so far. I experienced 2 bugs and the staff Fabsen helped me out via Anydesk right away. This is a completely honest and unbiased review since I could never afford Dreynguard service in the first place nor having any research about it before hand.
"Hey guys — if you're banned when using the 2PC bypass, which PC gets the '152 hwid' ban: PC1 or your main PC?"
Normally if you have a good bypass, it should not get you banned. I can say from my experience of my own Bypass that if you mess things up and do not follow my instructions, your second PC will only get a HWID ban.
is this safe? im willing to spent up to 200$ a bypass they are the only one that seems trust whorty but idk i play a lot with friends i dont want to gte them all banned in 24h
its not safe at all chief, and if u insist on trying it I would recommend getting a spoofer to have u covered from HWID bans
💎DreynGuard + Hanbot🥇ORBWALKER✅EVADE✅150+ CHAMPS/UTILITY/PRED SCRIPTS✅VAN 152 BYPASS💥 02/20/2026 - League of Legends Trading - 24 Replies https://i.imgur.com/F4mp7th.jpeg
Buy Now: https://fpsware.com/
Showcase:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuQ3CvWh4IE
FAQs:
Q. This works just with hanbot?
A. No, DreynGuard is working with Hanbot, Engine Soul and BGX :D