Hi all, is there an adecate way to get an invite to XNX platform?
XNX has a large user base, maybe someone can give some advice.
Thank you in advance
Asking publicly for a PRIVATE platform won't get you far. Getting into different communities and meetinmg trustworthy people is the right way. I did a test myself on a new account and it took me 1-2 weeks to get into/invited to 3 different private platforms. There is also many scammers so you have to be careful who you're talking to. I was mostly friendly with the owners/staff of some reputable public platforms and communities and eventually got invited to some privates.
There are a couple ways of getting into a Private Platform even as an outsider.
For one you could contact reputable middleman that find users for said platforms.
Secondly, and most importantly, I'd recommend asking your scripter friends, the ones that would vouch you in.
Whats the point of being publically known 'slotted' or 'private' platform when anyone with functioning brain cells can social engineer their way in there, im sure vg team has numerous accounts that are 'trusted' and 'legit' infiltrated in community, a joke.
Hello everyone, I wish you a good day. I'm looking for a private script.
Is there anyone who can help me get access to private providers like VEN, XNX, or Lunar?
I'm tired of using public services like BGX and LS, which take too long to update and are constantly having issues.
I understand there might be a cost involved, but it should be reasonable — and I'm willing to pay.
I'm always ready to fully introduce myself to prove that I'm just a regular player who wants to enjoy a few peaceful games in the evening without getting banned after a couple of days.
If you can provide proof of invites, I’m more than willing to compensate.
Thanks! PM or Discord: seker6619
Asking publicly for a PRIVATE platform won't get you far. Getting into different communities and meetinmg trustworthy people is the right way. I did a test myself on a new account and it took me 1-2 weeks to get into/invited to 3 different private platforms. There is also many scammers so you have to be careful who you're talking to. I was mostly friendly with the owners/staff of some reputable public platforms and communities and eventually got invited to some privates.
Hello everyone, I wish you a good day. I'm looking for a private script.
Is there anyone who can help me get access to private providers like VEN, XNX, or Lunar?
I'm tired of using public services like BGX and LS, which take too long to update and are constantly having issues.
I understand there might be a cost involved, but it should be reasonable — and I'm willing to pay.
I'm always ready to fully introduce myself to prove that I'm just a regular player who wants to enjoy a few peaceful games in the evening without getting banned after a couple of days.
If you can provide proof of invites, I’m more than willing to compensate.
Thanks! PM or Discord: seker6619
for xnx nobody other than broken1016 can sell you an invite
I don't recommend using xnx, because it's not as safe as I thought. I experienced a wave of bans after I entered it, and the champion script is very bad.
Hello everyone, I wish you a good day. I'm looking for a private script.
Is there anyone who can help me get access to private providers like VEN, XNX, or Lunar?
I'm tired of using public services like BGX and LS, which take too long to update and are constantly having issues.
I understand there might be a cost involved, but it should be reasonable — and I'm willing to pay.
I'm always ready to fully introduce myself to prove that I'm just a regular player who wants to enjoy a few peaceful games in the evening without getting banned after a couple of days.
If you can provide proof of invites, I’m more than willing to compensate.
Thanks! PM or Discord: seker6619
You’re just going to end up compensating scammers here
Hi all, is there an adecate way to get an invite to XNX platform?
XNX has a large user base, maybe someone can give some advice.
Thank you in advance
Make sure you know who you’re dealing with when it comes to things like this and proceed with caution. Random users claiming they can get you in are lying and probably are just looking to scam.