Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 12:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Thoughs on VEN?

Discussion on Thoughs on VEN? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 2
ven is just ud and not compared to anyother but you need vouch from a user there to get invited and yea it's private not semi as people saying
kingman2251 is offline  
Old   #17
 
deadly1337's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2022
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 5
how can I get ven or lunar, can someone tell me?
deadly1337 is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
Where can i foundsomething about ven?
Action5 is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2023
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 2
how do you apply for ven?
dannyy1312 is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jul 2024
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 12
xnx gaps all privates by far

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestScriptReviewGuy View Post
Someone mentioned Lunar in this thread.

From my experience, platform is solid and it performance is fine. I use Lunar for my ADC focused accounts, climbed from Silver 4 to Emerald 1 in season 15 with no issues/ban/crashes.


I am about to try VEN, since many people are talking about them, they seem to be cheapest private platform right now. I am just waiting for my third PC to be shipped next week, so we will see.
in what world do you give opinions on platforms you've never used?
krizzxxx is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 4
invite me to discord server looking to buy ven
mcmanamanz is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 18
Join Date: Oct 2022
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 2
Hello everyone, I wish you all a good day. I'm looking for a private script.
Is there anyone who can help me get into one of these private providers like VEN, XNX, or Lunar?
I'm tired of using public services like BGX and LS, which take forever to update and constantly have issues.

I'm always ready to fully introduce myself to prove that I'm just a simple player who wants to enjoy a few games in the evening in peace — without getting banned after a couple of days.

Of course, I understand that there might be a cost involved, but it should be reasonable, and I’m willing to pay for it.
If you can provide proof of invites, I'm willing to compensate.

Thanks! PM or Discord: seker6619

Quote:
Originally Posted by krizzxxx View Post
xnx gaps all privates by far



in what world do you give opinions on platforms you've never used?
iseker is offline  
Old   #23
 
BaranTK's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2023
Posts: 274
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmanamanz View Post
invite me to discord server looking to buy ven
You won’t get a legit invite from a public forum post
BaranTK is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaranTK View Post
You won’t get a legit invite from a public forum post
Hi, I saw you in the Ven Script community. How can we get an invite code for Ven or Lunar? I'm an old LeagueSharp user from the joduska.me days — maybe you remember it.
mallybu is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestScriptReviewGuy View Post
Someone mentioned Lunar in this thread.

From my experience, platform is solid and it performance is fine. I use Lunar for my ADC focused accounts, climbed from Silver 4 to Emerald 1 in season 15 with no issues/ban/crashes.


I am about to try VEN, since many people are talking about them, they seem to be cheapest private platform right now. I am just waiting for my third PC to be shipped next week, so we will see.


I got so many questions for you do you mind adding me on discord? - scripter6966
FROST7BYTE is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2026
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by »Makima« View Post
I’ve used VEN a couple of times, and I’d rate it a 7/10. It has some good features, but the interface can feel clunky at times. It’s worth trying if it fits your needs, but there’s room for improvement!
can you give me invite
woxy12 is offline  
Old   #27
 
Burger Flipper's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2025
Posts: 199
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by woxy12 View Post
can you give me invite
You won't get invites for Ven that easily
Burger Flipper is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 15
How to get inside VEN

1. Know someone inside who has a invite over and will invite you
2. Go via Magni in AUD
VahkiZ is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2026
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by VahkiZ View Post
How to get inside VEN

1. Know someone inside who has a invite over and will invite you
2. Go via Magni in AUD
not worth to get invitation on something detected.
.Luca. is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 196
Received Thanks: 30
nice ragebait how is ven detected where tf u get ur info from? U a rioter trying to gatekeep or what
VeiledXD is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hey i am would like to trade an lvl 15x blader in mar server and some ven
12/02/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
ven charrs ar ll 11x and i would like to tradesomeof this for an privateserver account tnx :D and bye message me on msn or email [email protected]
Having Second Thoughs about socketing
03/27/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 16 Replies
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a270/Hanmin3/918 48827.jpg SS says it all, she's been selling lvl 110 soc boots for awhile, all for really cheap. I think that there might be a scenerio which increases your socket chances, or just hacks? anybody knows about this?
My thoughs about silk towns..
12/31/2005 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
i'm wondering if someone know if act 4-5-6 do exists? i mean there's only maps for 1-2-3... is there any player who are on act 4 for expample? (act= town, city)



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.