Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unban account

Discussion on Unban account within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 420
Unban account

Hey, mein alter acc wurde vor Jahren wegen Beleidigung permanent gebannt. Gibt es eine Chance über den Support entbannt zu werden ? Jemand schon Erfahrung damit ?
Old 04/16/2024, 04:18   #2

elite*gold: 55
you will most likely not get unbanned just for asking nicely if you have been permabanned earlier
Old 04/16/2024, 16:24   #3

elite*gold: 26
add me i can help you unbanned with my unban service
discord: shiroiroyal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] FiveM Spoofer | Global Unban / HWID Unban / Token Unban / Server Unban
02/22/2023 - Grand Theft Auto Trading - 0 Replies
Angebot nicht mehr erhältlich.
[Selling] REMOVE ANY VALORANT BANS - HWID UNBAN - ACCOUNT UNBAN - RELIABLE METHOD
02/20/2021 - Valorant Trading - 0 Replies
I'm offering an unban service for Valorant. The only requirement is that you need to still have full access to the current email address for your Riot account. When an account gets unbanned all skins and progress still remains exactly the same and nothing is lost. The longest time it has taken me to successfully appeal has been about 2 days, though recently they have often been accepting them much quicker. My concrete promise is that within 72 hours you will have your account...
I NEED UNBAN SERVICE TO UNBAN MY APEX ACCOUNT
09/11/2020 - Apex Legends Trading - 9 Replies
hi everyone. i need unban service to unban my apex account reason of banned ? i squad up with aimbot and got banned